Biden to Restrict Travel From India

Never said the president didn't have the power.
But, the president cannot disobey the constitution

Why do you suppose they added N. Korea later on?
Maybe to make the Muslim argument moot when it got to the SCOTUS?
That doesn't make it less racist, after all do you recall any N Korean terrorists striking in the US?
Only means there's no legal argument against it.

Here is the point of the OP: How is it racist when Trump does it and not Biden?
Because Trump did it because of the religion and race.
You know this. why do you continue to lie?

Show where it has been validated outside of what lies in your head that Trump restricted travel due to religion and race from 7 nations with ties to terrorism? You already failed in validating that Trump did a universal Muslim ban.

Show where I said "universal"
liar

When you said, “Muslim Ban”, that means all Muslim. Otherwise, you are going to expose yourself as the liar because you know that Trump restricted travel from countries; not Muslims. You lose.

OH?
Well please EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME Mr. Webster!

I forgot that you are the sole definer of definitions.

Perhaps in your tiny brained world where in your tiny brain you get to define what words, phrases, and actions REALLY mean, inside your tiny brain but for the rest of the world you're just another object for study in the Tiny Brain academies.

YOU, said universal, I never said 'universal.' Your implication that I said or intended this (even though it is clearly your wish) is a lie. Lying from Cheeto suckers is expected.

There is no definition in the world where Muslim is ALL MUSLIMS.

UNLESS, of course, you believe all Muslims are the same and therefore support a Muslim Ban as long as it IS universal.

In either case, little minded one, don't try to shove your words into my mouth. I'll just turn around and shove them back, but through another opening.

You were the one who said “Muslim Ban”. Did or did not that mean ALL Muslims? HINT: ALL Muslims is Universal.

Oh I'm sure you wish it were universal but, it banned Muslims. Thus, "MUSLIM ban."

It's just English.

It wasn’t universal then how did it ban all Muslims?
Show me where I said that or, in the alternative

Shove it up you ginourmous trumphole.

i did not say you said it. I asked a logical question. You resorted to personal insults. Learn to debate.
Then why as I pointed out earlier, are you asking me?
I did not introduce the term so, in this context, it has ZERO meaning to me.
Why are you not asking the person who introduced the term?

You asked the question several times. You got the same answer several times. Still you persisted so you got slapped.

BTW...
google "ginourmous trumphole"
Seems that insult was only in your head.

Thank you! Thanks very much! You've been great!
Be sure to tip your mods!
You failed to show how Trump did a universal Muslim ban.
I never tried to show that.
That is just a fantasy in your cheeto deranged brain.

Try something new. A real diversion from the Trump model.
TRY THE TRUTH.

You'll find it refreshing not to have to remember and defend all your lies.
Trump never did a Universal Muslim Ban. Prove me wrong.

When you deny it was because of race and religion, you lie.

The reasoning has been explained many times.
That you refuse to acknowledge your hand in front of your face is just part of your lie.

Now try to keep your racism focused on one target at a time. Just because they're all brown doesn't mean they're all the same.

Show me in Trump's announcement that he was banning anybody because of religion or race. Unless you can show me that, then the only one lying here is you. You made a statement and I proved it false. Not only that, I used a left-wing source like FactCheck to prove that you lied. Most all "brown" people and Muslims were never banned from this country, only those who's countries didn't provide us with reliable information on who they allowed to come here.
Never said ALL, NEver said Universal, but...

Tell me little man...

Which of the countries on the original list were NOT majority Muslim.
None you say?
Thanks.
Point proven.
The list was compiled by Barry Hussein.

:oops8:
Not even smart enough to follow your own links?
What link was that, Cupcake?
Yours, cheeto-sucker,

That doesn't make it less racist, after all do you recall any N Korean terrorists striking in the US?

Show where it has been validated outside of what lies in your head that Trump restricted travel due to religion and race from 7 nations with ties to terrorism? You already failed in validating that Trump did a universal Muslim ban.

liar

When you said, “Muslim Ban”, that means all Muslim. Otherwise, you are going to expose yourself as the liar because you know that Trump restricted travel from countries; not Muslims. You lose.

OH?

Perhaps in your tiny brained world where in your tiny brain you get to define what words, phrases, and actions REALLY mean, inside your tiny brain but for the rest of the world you're just another object for study in the Tiny Brain academies.

YOU, said universal, I never said 'universal.' Your implication that I said or intended this (even though it is clearly your wish) is a lie. Lying from Cheeto suckers is expected.

UNLESS, of course, you believe all Muslims are the same and therefore support a Muslim Ban as long as it IS universal.

In either case, little minded one, don't try to shove your words into my mouth. I'll just turn around and shove them back, but through another opening.

You were the one who said “Muslim Ban”. Did or did not that mean ALL Muslims? HINT: ALL Muslims is Universal.

Oh I'm sure you wish it were universal but, it banned Muslims. Thus, "MUSLIM ban."

It's just English.

i did not say you said it. I asked a logical question. You resorted to personal insults. Learn to debate.

You asked the question several times. You got the same answer several times. Still you persisted so you got slapped.

BTW...

TRY THE TRUTH.

Sorry idiot.
Can't prove a negative.

BWAHAHAHAHA
IDIOTS!

liar

OH?

It's just English.

BTW...

TRY THE TRUTH.

Sorry idiot.
Can't prove a negative.

BWAHAHAHAHA
IDIOTS!
Trump did not do a Universal Muslim Ban.

Biden is moving to protect Americans from a deadly pandemic.

Something Trump failed in every aspect.

Not, being racist.
The only policy at which Trump ever excelled.

Oh, and Trump did it just for shits and giggles, huh?

Trump ban, that was racist.
Biden ban, to protect Americans from a deadly pandemic we've had in this country for over a year now.
Biden is protecting us so much that he opened our southern border to infected immigrants by the tens of thousands and is busing them all across the country.

Gotcha. It all makes perfect sense now. :rolleyes:

liar

OH?

It's just English.

BTW...

TRY THE TRUTH.

Sorry idiot.
Can't prove a negative.

BWAHAHAHAHA
IDIOTS!
Never said he did.
Is this one of those 6 yo things where I go "uh huh" and you go "nuh uh" for all eternity?
You are arguing with yourself, AND LOSING!

liar

OH?

It's just English.

BTW...

TRY THE TRUTH.

Sorry idiot.
Can't prove a negative.

BWAHAHAHAHA
IDIOTS!
Never said he did.
Is this one of those 6 yo things where I go "uh huh" and you go "nuh uh" for all eternity?
You are arguing with yourself, AND LOSING!
You just acknowledged Trump never did a Universal Muslim Ban. Thank you.

Forum List

Back