Biden to Restrict Travel From India

Because Trump did it because of the religion and race.
You know this. why do you continue to lie?

What lie am I posting? As I clearly pointed out, his ban only affected 12% of the Muslim world population. So HTF do you call that a ban on Muslims?

On the other hand, Dementia claimed he was banning people from India due to Covid concerns but allowing tens of thousands of people from the south enter our country with Covid, and some say at this pace, we will have a million more by the end of the year unless he does something like put Trump's policies back in place. Therefore it can't be over Covid problems. He obviously doesn't care about that. So the only other reason can be racism.

When you deny it was because of race and religion, you lie.

The reasoning has been explained many times.
That you refuse to acknowledge your hand in front of your face is just part of your lie.

Now try to keep your racism focused on one target at a time. Just because they're all brown doesn't mean they're all the same.

Did I say ALL Muslims. As you ADMITTED his intent was for all Muslims but he BANNED THOSE HE COULD GET AWAY WITH.

None of those people were banned for any other reason than the religion they worship and the color of their skin.

You admit and deny in the same lie, sad.

The point that flew over your head is it had nothing to do with race or religion. A President can ban anybody he wishes for any reason he wants. As my link shows, the ban he put in place only affected a little over 10% of that religion and race.

Trump wanted to put the breaks on terrorism in the US, and most of the terrorists happen to be from the middle-east or with ties to them.

Biden on the other hand is using Covid as an excuse. Now normally, it would be an acceptable and understandable one. But nobody can tell me his concern is actually Covid when he's allowing tens of thousands of untested people to penetrate our southern border and busing them all over the country. Therefore with Biden, it has to be because of race.

Please. I got your point.
Trump banned people because of their race and religion.
Biden did not.

Everything else you said was just lies and excuses to pardon your own as well as Trump's racism.
Trump banned all people from certain countries with a long record of fomenting terrorism. He didn't ban just muslims from those countries.

Oh, and the list was compiled by Barry Hussein so I guess he is a racist too.
The "list" was not compiled by "Barry" just as it was not compiled by Cap'n Cheeto.
Cap'n Cheeto and his merry band of criminal conspirators put together the list to please the racists in the GOP.
At the next get together look to your left, now look right, now take a selfie and look at that. 100% of the people you just looked at are racists who loved this...
BECAUSE it was just what they've always wanted
To keep those nasty brown non-Christians out of their country.

AND the stupid part...

Most of the 911 terrorists, shoe bomber, and others were NOT from the countries on the list.
and
How many North Korean terrorists have you seen? NONE? Well, they were added to the list so it's not about terrorism is it?
The "list" was not compiled by "Barry" just as it was not compiled by Cap'n Cheeto.

A liar and dumb as a stump is no way to go thru life, son.

Friendly Reminder: Obama Selected The List Of Muslim Countries in Trump’s Executive Order

^^^^That is a link backing up a claim. You should try it sometime, Puddinhead^^^^^^
First. fool, I said neither Trump nor Obama compiled the list. As your fucking link show the list was compiled under Bush! Do you bother to read your own crap or do you just see the sentence in the OPINION PIECE and assume that because you saw it on the internet it must be true?

GEEZ, View attachment 486455

Second, oh ye of Tiny Brain, don't come here with an OPED from Townhall and use it as a fact source. The only thing you can say that is factually accurate about your "proof" is that "some guy said this."

And finally, Mr. Proof of the Tiny Brain Theory, the list was originally compiled and updated under the NSA and CIA. If you could think beyond the cheeto colored turn on the end of your nose you would have figured that out. That's right, fool, trump used a list compiled by the hated and traitorous NSA deep staters. BWAHAHAHA

P.S.
If you want to blame someone for the "Trump Muslim Ban," blame Trump. In every case the courts cited Trump's own rhetoric in shooting down the ban. But then, if Trump hadn't used such hateful racist rhetoric would he have ever been elected? A topic deserving of its own thread.
What “Muslim ban”?
Link?
Look back up the thread.
Instructions
If you're too lazy or too stupid to follow the instructions and look for yourself (I predict the latter) call your mommy and blame her.
So you have nothing.

got it.
Wrong oh ye of Tiny brain

Your stupidity and laziness are not my problem to solve.
If you're interested you'll look.
If not then all it does is prove you stand by your ignorance.
Still nothing.

Run along kid, you lost.
So you are both too lazy and too stupid.

More proof of the Tiny Brain Theory for the board's consideration.

If you want the information you go look.
If you want to remain stupid because it suits your theology, be my guest.

Never said the president didn't have the power.
But, the president cannot disobey the constitution

Why do you suppose they added N. Korea later on?
Maybe to make the Muslim argument moot when it got to the SCOTUS?
That doesn't make it less racist, after all do you recall any N Korean terrorists striking in the US?
Only means there's no legal argument against it.

Here is the point of the OP: How is it racist when Trump does it and not Biden?

Show where it has been validated outside of what lies in your head that Trump restricted travel due to religion and race from 7 nations with ties to terrorism? You already failed in validating that Trump did a universal Muslim ban.

Show where I said "universal"
liar

When you said, “Muslim Ban”, that means all Muslim. Otherwise, you are going to expose yourself as the liar because you know that Trump restricted travel from countries; not Muslims. You lose.

That doesn't make it less racist, after all do you recall any N Korean terrorists striking in the US?

Link to him including religion and race in his EO?

Quote the EO, Stupid.
look at the court cases moron.
As described here the ban did not block Muslim from known terrorist countries that have actually attacked the US.
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
Kyrgyzstan
Great Britain

So, given the implementation DOES NOT address the stated intent the courts looked further. At Trump's rhetoric. In that rhetoric the judges, ALL OF THEM, found clear evidence of racist intent in Trump's speeches and campaign promises.
Before the issue reached the SCOTUS Trump added N. Korea and Venezuela because we all know there's a N. Korean terrorist on every corner or maybe to render the racist argument moot.

you want to quote Trump, go ahead. Just be sure to start back in 2015.
As described here the ban did not block Muslim

Cool. Thanks for exposing yourself as a liar. Not a “Muslim ban”.

Did I say ALL Muslims. As you ADMITTED his intent was for all Muslims but he BANNED THOSE HE COULD GET AWAY WITH.

None of those people were banned for any other reason than the religion they worship and the color of their skin.

The point that flew over your head is it had nothing to do with race or religion. A President can ban anybody he wishes for any reason he wants. As my link shows, the ban he put in place only affected a little over 10% of that religion and race.

Trump wanted to put the breaks on terrorism in the US, and most of the terrorists happen to be from the middle-east or with ties to them.

Biden on the other hand is using Covid as an excuse. Now normally, it would be an acceptable and understandable one. But nobody can tell me his concern is actually Covid when he's allowing tens of thousands of untested people to penetrate our southern border and busing them all over the country. Therefore with Biden, it has to be because of race.

Biden did not.

Everything else you said was just lies and excuses to pardon your own as well as Trump's racism.
Trump banned all people from certain countries with a long record of fomenting terrorism. He didn't ban just muslims from those countries.

Cap'n Cheeto and his merry band of criminal conspirators put together the list to please the racists in the GOP.
At the next get together look to your left, now look right, now take a selfie and look at that. 100% of the people you just looked at are racists who loved this...

AND the stupid part...

Most of the 911 terrorists, shoe bomber, and others were NOT from the countries on the list.
and
How many North Korean terrorists have you seen? NONE? Well, they were added to the list so it's not about terrorism is it?

Friendly Reminder: Obama Selected The List Of Muslim Countries in Trump’s Executive Order

^^^^That is a link backing up a claim. You should try it sometime, Puddinhead^^^^^^
First. fool, I said neither Trump nor Obama compiled the list. As your fucking link show the list was compiled under Bush! Do you bother to read your own crap or do you just see the sentence in the OPINION PIECE and assume that because you saw it on the internet it must be true?

Second, oh ye of Tiny Brain, don't come here with an OPED from Townhall and use it as a fact source. The only thing you can say that is factually accurate about your "proof" is that "some guy said this."

And finally, Mr. Proof of the Tiny Brain Theory, the list was originally compiled and updated under the NSA and CIA. If you could think beyond the cheeto colored turn on the end of your nose you would have figured that out. That's right, fool, trump used a list compiled by the hated and traitorous NSA deep staters. BWAHAHAHA

P.S.
If you want to blame someone for the "Trump Muslim Ban," blame Trump. In every case the courts cited Trump's own rhetoric in shooting down the ban. But then, if Trump hadn't used such hateful racist rhetoric would he have ever been elected? A topic deserving of its own thread.
What “Muslim ban”?
Link?
Look back up the thread.
Instructions
If you're too lazy or too stupid to follow the instructions and look for yourself (I predict the latter) call your mommy and blame her.
So you have nothing.

got it.

Still nothing.

Run along kid, you lost.

Not how it works, Gomer.

YOU make a claim, YOU back it up. You don’t get to lie, and then when called out just say “google it”.

Until you bring links proving YOUR claim, you are a lying sack.

That you refuse to acknowledge your hand in front of your face is just part of your lie.

Now try to keep your racism focused on one target at a time. Just because they're all brown doesn't mean they're all the same.

Show me in Trump's announcement that he was banning anybody because of religion or race. Unless you can show me that, then the only one lying here is you. You made a statement and I proved it false. Not only that, I used a left-wing source like FactCheck to prove that you lied. Most all "brown" people and Muslims were never banned from this country, only those who's countries didn't provide us with reliable information on who they allowed to come here.

So, given the implementation DOES NOT address the stated intent the courts looked further. At Trump's rhetoric. In that rhetoric the judges, ALL OF THEM, found clear evidence of racist intent in Trump's speeches and campaign promises.

You mean the commie courts. The Supreme Court ruled differently.

Show where it has been validated outside of what lies in your head that Trump restricted travel due to religion and race from 7 nations with ties to terrorism? You already failed in validating that Trump did a universal Muslim ban.

liar

When you said, “Muslim Ban”, that means all Muslim. Otherwise, you are going to expose yourself as the liar because you know that Trump restricted travel from countries; not Muslims. You lose.

OH?
Well please EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME Mr. Webster!

I forgot that you are the sole definer of definitions.

Perhaps in your tiny brained world where in your tiny brain you get to define what words, phrases, and actions REALLY mean, inside your tiny brain but for the rest of the world you're just another object for study in the Tiny Brain academies.

YOU, said universal, I never said 'universal.' Your implication that I said or intended this (even though it is clearly your wish) is a lie. Lying from Cheeto suckers is expected.

There is no definition in the world where Muslim is ALL MUSLIMS.

UNLESS, of course, you believe all Muslims are the same and therefore support a Muslim Ban as long as it IS universal.

In either case, little minded one, don't try to shove your words into my mouth. I'll just turn around and shove them back, but through another opening.

Biden did not.

AND the stupid part...

and

P.S.
What “Muslim ban”?
Link?
Look back up the thread.
Instructions
So you have nothing.

got it.

Still nothing.

Run along kid, you lost.

Not how it works, Gomer.

YOU make a claim, YOU back it up. You don’t get to lie, and then when called out just say “google it”.

didn't lie dickbrain.
Your refusal to look for yourself only proves that you choose to be ignorant or that you choose to be a liar.

Your choices.
Ignorant liar or just liar?

OR

Maybe you're just to stupid and lazy to look for yourself. Given that most of what you say is just plain stupid you do fit the Tiny
Brain Theory to a T.
Is that the problem little man? You just a dumb motherfucker? So dumb we all know what causes the stains on your pants?

So, what is it?
Liar?
Ignorant liar?
Or just dumb as a sock full of shit?

Biden did not.

AND the stupid part...

and

P.S.
What “Muslim ban”?
Link?
Look back up the thread.
Instructions
So you have nothing.

got it.

Still nothing.

Run along kid, you lost.

Not how it works, Gomer.

didn't lie dickbrain.
Your refusal to look for yourself only proves that you choose to be ignorant or that you choose to be a liar.

Your choices.
Ignorant liar or just liar?

OR

Maybe you're just to stupid and lazy to look for yourself. Given that most of what you say is just plain stupid you do fit the Tiny
Brain Theory to a T.
Is that the problem little man? You just a dumb motherfucker? So dumb we all know what causes the stains on your pants?

So, what is it?
Liar?
Ignorant liar?
Or just dumb as a sock full of shit?
So you came back to expose the fact you still can’t back up your claim?

Got it.

Show me in Trump's announcement that he was banning anybody because of religion or race. Unless you can show me that, then the only one lying here is you. You made a statement and I proved it false. Not only that, I used a left-wing source like FactCheck to prove that you lied. Most all "brown" people and Muslims were never banned from this country, only those who's countries didn't provide us with reliable information on who they allowed to come here.
Never said ALL, NEver said Universal, but...

Tell me little man...

Which of the countries on the original list were NOT majority Muslim.
None you say?
Thanks.
Point proven.

You mean the commie courts. The Supreme Court ruled differently.

That is just ignorant of both the facts and the timeline.

"Supreme Court Issues Mixed Order On Muslim Ban Implementation
Sunday, September 24, 2017
President Trump signed the third version of his Muslim ban. Like the previous versions, the new ban blocks travel to the United States from six predominantly Muslim countries and now also includes North Koreans and certain Venezuelan government officials.

These additions do not change the fact that this third version remains a Muslim ban. North Korea accounted for just 61 affected visas last year — out of more than 75 million visitors to the United States. And Venezuela as a country is not banned in any meaningful sense. Only certain Venezuelan government officials and their families are affected, and those individuals are only barred from obtaining tourist and temporary business visas. In contrast, nearly every single person from the Muslim-majority countries is barred from getting a green card, no matter what family, business, or other U.S. connections he or she has.

Trump’s third Muslim ban came about two weeks before the case involving the second version of the ban was to be argued before the Supreme Court. This action led the Court to cancel oral arguments on the earlier version so that the parties could address whether the new order renders the Trump administration’s appeal moot. "

See? Before SCOTUS could rule and shoot Trump like the dog he is he added a new EO which effectively rendered the arguments moot.

doesn't change the intent or the illegality of his Muslim Travel Ban. Just makes the Muslim Travel Ban legal if disgustingly immoral.

Tell me little man...

None you say?
Thanks.
Point proven.
The list was compiled by Barry Hussein.

:oops8:

President Trump signed the third version of his Muslim ban. Like the previous versions, the new ban blocks travel to the United States from six predominantly Muslim countries and now also includes North Koreans and certain Venezuelan government officials.

These additions do not change the fact that this third version remains a Muslim ban. North Korea accounted for just 61 affected visas last year — out of more than 75 million visitors to the United States. And Venezuela as a country is not banned in any meaningful sense. Only certain Venezuelan government officials and their families are affected, and those individuals are only barred from obtaining tourist and temporary business visas. In contrast, nearly every single person from the Muslim-majority countries is barred from getting a green card, no matter what family, business, or other U.S. connections he or she has.

Trump’s third Muslim ban came about two weeks before the case involving the second version of the ban was to be argued before the Supreme Court. This action led the Court to cancel oral arguments on the earlier version so that the parties could address whether the new order renders the Trump administration’s appeal moot. "

See? Before SCOTUS could rule and shoot Trump like the dog he is he added a new EO which effectively rendered the arguments moot.

doesn't change the intent or the illegality of his Muslim Travel Ban. Just makes the Muslim Travel Ban legal if disgustingly immoral.

So he changed it. WTF does that have to do with it? The ban put in place was ruled constitutional by the US Supreme Court, and it didn't exclude almost 90% of the worlds Muslims.

Tell me little man...

None you say?
Thanks.
Point proven.

It doesn't matter if they were a majority of Muslims or not. He banned countries--not people--not races--not religions.

liar

OH?

Perhaps in your tiny brained world where in your tiny brain you get to define what words, phrases, and actions REALLY mean, inside your tiny brain but for the rest of the world you're just another object for study in the Tiny Brain academies.

YOU, said universal, I never said 'universal.' Your implication that I said or intended this (even though it is clearly your wish) is a lie. Lying from Cheeto suckers is expected.

UNLESS, of course, you believe all Muslims are the same and therefore support a Muslim Ban as long as it IS universal.

In either case, little minded one, don't try to shove your words into my mouth. I'll just turn around and shove them back, but through another opening.

You were the one who said “Muslim Ban”. Did or did not that mean ALL Muslims? HINT: ALL Muslims is Universal.

Tell me little man...

None you say?
Thanks.
Point proven.
The list was compiled by Barry Hussein.

:oops8:
Not even smart enough to follow your own links?

So he changed it. WTF does that have to do with it? The ban put in place was ruled constitutional by the US Supreme Court, and it didn't exclude almost 90% of the worlds Muslims.
It means he changed it AFTER every court found it unconstitutional.

And PRIOR to the changes the ONLY countries on the list were Muslim and Brown.
This DESPITE the fact that several countries known to harbor terrorists were left off the list.

Wasn't ever about protecting the US, only about satisfying Republican racist lust.

liar

OH?

You were the one who said “Muslim Ban”. Did or did not that mean ALL Muslims? HINT: ALL Muslims is Universal.

Oh I'm sure you wish it were universal but, it banned Muslims. Thus, "MUSLIM ban."

It's just English.

Forum List

Back