Biden to replenish 2.7 million barrels of oil out of the 180 million he released from the Strategic Oil Reserves at over $79/barrel.

Wow. What money was borrowed? That's a new concept you introduced. Where was the money borrowed from? If, as you claim, the government made a profit of $3 billion dollars, can you show us the GAO records of that profit?
The idiot can't grasp that the govt had to borrow the cost of the first batch of oil. He thinks the entire $17 billion is 100% profit.

An economics major who thinks 180 million barrels of oil showed up in our Strategic Reserves via a unicorn fart.
I’m embarrassed for you. Find a friend and have them read through this with you. You’ll get it eventually. Or you’re trolling.

I’m embarrassed for you. Find a friend and have them read through this with you. You’ll get it eventually. Or you’re trolling.
You have failed to account for that expense anywhere in your calculations, Simp....other than your claim there was a $4 billion dollar profit on the sale of 180 million barrels that will take $14 billion to replace.

Oops! That's a loss of $10 billion. Looks like we are right back where we started...............with you being a moron.

Uh… Ok. Send me $95 and I’ll send you $79.
According to your link, the cost on the $95 was $75.

So I'll take you up on that because I already paid $75 of that $95 sales price. I'll send you the $20 difference and you send me the $79 to replace it.

:oops8:

Here are some other fun numbers from your link citygator

The $20 profit they claim is only on 9 million barrels, which accounts for only 5% of what Tater sold for votes.

Link us up to the profit/loss on the other 95% of what Tater sold for votes.

Bad mistake and really really bad strategy. We need to leave our reserves alone and burn up everybody else's while it's cheap.
Yeah, we need to save it for its strategic purpose - to protect the US from a shortage. We should only drain it for puposes of national security like an oil embargo, massive natural disaster, world war.

And no, prices never got high here, they just look high because of crappy wages and monopoly price gouging. In adjusted dollars it's cheaper now than it was in 1970, before the oil crisis hoax.
In constant dollars, today's oil price is over 3X that of 1970...

1701631906687.png

No matter how stupid we think Mr. Potatohead is on any given day he will always out do himself with stupidity the next day.

Ole Queer Barry hardly ever got anything right but when he said to never underestimate the ability of Joe to screw something up he was right for once in his life.

Yeah, we need to save it for its strategic purpose - to protect the US from a shortage. We should only drain it for puposes of national security like an oil embargo, massive natural disaster, world war.

In constant dollars, today's oil price is over 3X that of 1970...

View attachment 867452

Use sites that report real inflation. The govt.'s claims are ridiculously low.

Here's some math for ya,Vermin.

Biden sold 180 million barrels of oil for a $4 billion "profit", and must spend over $14 billion to replace that same oil.

"Economics major" Citygator claims Tater made us money.
Dude, math.

He sold that oil for $4 billion more than it's gonna cost to replace it. He profited $4 billion. Not to mention the money he saved the economy by lowering gas prices, that was sure to be in the billions as well.

This isn't that hard. 1st grade math here.

Dude, math.

He sold that oil for $4 billion more than it's gonna cost to replace it. He profited $4 billion. Not to mention the money he saved the economy by lowering gas prices, that was sure to be in the billions as well.

This isn't that hard. 1st grade math here.
Another economically illiterate moron who thinks we got the first 180 million barrels for free.

Hey Stupid, that $17 billion wasn’t all profit.

Holy shit is every Dimwinger a complete idiot when it comes to economics? Every one in this thread certainly is.

Use sites that report real inflation. The govt.'s claims are ridiculously low.
You made the claim. You did not back it up. I was skeptical, so I looked it up, and it appears your claim is not supported by data.

In 1970, oil was $3/barrel.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
Another economically illiterate moron who thinks we got the first 180 million barrels for free.

Hey Stupid, that $17 billion wasn’t all profit.

Holy shit is every Dimwinger a complete idiot when it comes to economics? Every one in this thread certainly is.
Why are you not embarrassed by that post?

Are you too stupid to even understand your mistake?

Why are you not embarrassed by that post?

Are you too stupid to even understand your mistake?
You clowns keep saying I’m making a mistake, but you can’t point it out.

Why don’t you try.

I just did, son. You didn't get it.
No, you exposed the fact you think we got the first 180 million barrels via a unicorn fart.

$4 billion does not cover $ 14 billion in new expenses, moron.

Man, you really are stupid.

Forum List

Back