Biden to release illegals without requesting they return for court. CATCH AND RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Why even have a border?

Border Patrol in Rio Grande Valley considering releasing illegal crossers into US without court date

EXCLUSIVE: Fox News has learned from a senior source with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) that a plan is under consideration for Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) to begin releasing illegal border crossers who claim asylum without issuing a Notice to Appear (NTA) - meaning they will depart custody without a court date.

Such a decision would be unprecedented if enacted and would place the responsibility of seeking an asylum hearing on the migrants through Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or legal assistance.

The source says the reasoning for the decision is that the situation has "become so dire that BP [Border Patrol] has no choice but to release people nearly immediately after apprehension because there is no space to hold people even to do necessary NTA paperwork."

The RGV, based in Texas, is ground zero for the surge in border crossings and is more than 700% overcapacity.

Never happened.
You really expect anyone to take you seriously?

You guys still think the blob won the election....nobody cares what you think.
I do?

Quite a post by me saying that, or you are admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Why even have a border?

Border Patrol in Rio Grande Valley considering releasing illegal crossers into US without court date

EXCLUSIVE: Fox News has learned from a senior source with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) that a plan is under consideration for Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) to begin releasing illegal border crossers who claim asylum without issuing a Notice to Appear (NTA) - meaning they will depart custody without a court date.

Such a decision would be unprecedented if enacted and would place the responsibility of seeking an asylum hearing on the migrants through Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or legal assistance.

The source says the reasoning for the decision is that the situation has "become so dire that BP [Border Patrol] has no choice but to release people nearly immediately after apprehension because there is no space to hold people even to do necessary NTA paperwork."

The RGV, based in Texas, is ground zero for the surge in border crossings and is more than 700% overcapacity.

Never happened.

I do?

Quite a post by me saying that, or you are admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

As soon as you call Biden, "President Biden" I'll admit I'm wrong.

Say it....or shut the fuck up dick breath.

Go!

Why even have a border?

Never happened.

I do?

GO!

Go!
So you can’t bring a post by me saying what you claim.

Thank you for admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

I am not reconciling the way the Biden admin is handling COVID infected illegals. Why are they being released into the US population?

This has been answered many times. There are jobs to be filled.

There has always been a legal process to allow asylum seekers but that is being ignored so Democrats can let in thousands all at once.

What bullshit your talking about. There are Filipinos waiting for 20 years still for entry into the U.S.
there are people all over the world waiting legally and they take their place in line and then we still add about a million a year legally.

They are letting people into the US because the Biden administration created a situation which our border facilities and border agents cannot handle. They cant let them sit there with more coming, and they cant push them back into Mexico.

At least under Trump they had stopped coming but they were still applying for asylum.
Now what about that do you not like?

They never stopped coming.

By the end of Trump's term they were coming in much lower numbers than before and we had made agreements with a few countries south of the border. Biden threw that all away by his messaging. They are now coming in much greater numbers.
Central American countries really need to fix their own domestic problems, and we are even giving them aid to do THAT. Sending their people here is not the solution to their own reform.

Though it is true for example that Hondurans who make their way here and get a job will send the money they make back home to Honduras, that is a two edged sword. It will help their families back home but at the same time it makes those people dependent on US money.
We send billions each year to Mexico via Western Union. It would be better if all that money was spent here in the U.S. and became part of our own economy, not someone elses.
American politicians obviously do not see it that way.

During Trump's term I said over and over and over that if he does not address the reason they come, jobs, that the next president would allow even more in AND legalize them.

And here we are.

I am not reconciling the way the Biden admin is handling COVID infected illegals. Why are they being released into the US population?

There has always been a legal process to allow asylum seekers but that is being ignored so Democrats can let in thousands all at once.

What bullshit your talking about. There are Filipinos waiting for 20 years still for entry into the U.S.
there are people all over the world waiting legally and they take their place in line and then we still add about a million a year legally.

They are letting people into the US because the Biden administration created a situation which our border facilities and border agents cannot handle. They cant let them sit there with more coming, and they cant push them back into Mexico.

At least under Trump they had stopped coming but they were still applying for asylum.

By the end of Trump's term they were coming in much lower numbers than before and we had made agreements with a few countries south of the border. Biden threw that all away by his messaging. They are now coming in much greater numbers.
Central American countries really need to fix their own domestic problems, and we are even giving them aid to do THAT. Sending their people here is not the solution to their own reform.

Though it is true for example that Hondurans who make their way here and get a job will send the money they make back home to Honduras, that is a two edged sword. It will help their families back home but at the same time it makes those people dependent on US money.
We send billions each year to Mexico via Western Union. It would be better if all that money was spent here in the U.S. and became part of our own economy, not someone elses.

During Trump's term I said over and over and over that if he does not address the reason they come, jobs, that the next president would allow even more in AND legalize them.

And here we are.

What should Trump have done, specifically?

And here we are.

I've answered that many times. I've answered that in this thread. Read it.

And here we are.

I know...jobs. What jobs?

And here we are.

Hey man, you actually seem like a principled person. What is the best course of action for the US?

Why even have a border?

Never happened.

I do?

GO!

Go!

As soon as you call Biden, "President Biden", I'll say that you don't think your blob won the election.

Now, get busy simpleton.

Why even have a border?

Never happened.

I do?

GO!

Go!

As soon as you call Biden, "President Biden", I'll say that you don't think your blob won the election.

Now, get busy simpleton.
Thanks for stopping by to once again prove you are a lying sack of shit.

And here we are.

I know...jobs. What jobs?

Any jobs where illegals are working. This has all been beat to death. No one is going to do anything and people will continue to swarm in.

And here we are.

Hey man, you actually seem like a principled person. What is the best course of action for the US?

Pass Mandatory e-verify with strong penalties for breaking it and actually enforce it.

And here we are.

Pass Mandatory e-verify with strong penalties for breaking it and actually enforce it.
Why not start immediately deporting anyone caught here illegally, no matter where it is?

Wouldn't that deter others from coming?

Let me guess..............you don't think that is a good idea.

And here we are.

Why not start immediately deporting anyone caught here illegally, no matter where it is?

1. We are a country that has what is known as "innocent until proven guilty". Everyone gets their day in court.

2. It would take hundreds of years to find and round up millions of people.

3. If you are not addressing the employer all you are doing is causing the person you deported to turn around and come back for his job.

It will not address the issue.

And here we are.

1. We are a country that has what is known as "innocent until proven guilty". Everyone gets their day in court.

3. If you are not addressing the employer all you are doing is causing the person you deported to turn around and come back for his job.

So you are on record saying you are against deporting illegals.

Got it.

Don't attempt to spin, that's what you just said.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.
Ok, a yes or no question:

Do you think any person proven to be in this country illegally should be sent back to their country of origin?

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Do you think any person proven to be in this country illegally should be sent back to their country of origin?

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.
So you think Biden is an idiot.

Got it.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.
So you think Biden is an idiot.

Got it.

I've noted likely 500 times that I did NOT vote for Biden. But if you think you accomplished something, whatever.

You didn't address a single point I made about your question.

Forum List

Back