Biden to release illegals without requesting they return for court. CATCH AND RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I am not reconciling the way the Biden admin is handling COVID infected illegals. Why are they being released into the US population?

This has been answered many times. There are jobs to be filled.

There has always been a legal process to allow asylum seekers but that is being ignored so Democrats can let in thousands all at once.

What bullshit your talking about. There are Filipinos waiting for 20 years still for entry into the U.S.
there are people all over the world waiting legally and they take their place in line and then we still add about a million a year legally.

They are letting people into the US because the Biden administration created a situation which our border facilities and border agents cannot handle. They cant let them sit there with more coming, and they cant push them back into Mexico.

At least under Trump they had stopped coming but they were still applying for asylum.
Now what about that do you not like?

They never stopped coming.

By the end of Trump's term they were coming in much lower numbers than before and we had made agreements with a few countries south of the border. Biden threw that all away by his messaging. They are now coming in much greater numbers.
Central American countries really need to fix their own domestic problems, and we are even giving them aid to do THAT. Sending their people here is not the solution to their own reform.

Though it is true for example that Hondurans who make their way here and get a job will send the money they make back home to Honduras, that is a two edged sword. It will help their families back home but at the same time it makes those people dependent on US money.
We send billions each year to Mexico via Western Union. It would be better if all that money was spent here in the U.S. and became part of our own economy, not someone elses.
American politicians obviously do not see it that way.

During Trump's term I said over and over and over that if he does not address the reason they come, jobs, that the next president would allow even more in AND legalize them.

And here we are.

What should Trump have done, specifically?

I've answered that many times. I've answered that in this thread. Read it.

Hey man, you actually seem like a principled person. What is the best course of action for the US?

Pass Mandatory e-verify with strong penalties for breaking it and actually enforce it.
Why not start immediately deporting anyone caught here illegally, no matter where it is?

1. We are a country that has what is known as "innocent until proven guilty". Everyone gets their day in court.

2. It would take hundreds of years to find and round up millions of people.

3. If you are not addressing the employer all you are doing is causing the person you deported to turn around and come back for his job.

Wouldn't that deter others from coming?

Let me guess..............you don't think that is a good idea.

It will not address the issue.
So you are on record saying you are against deporting illegals.

Got it.

Don't attempt to spin, that's what you just said.

Act like an adult.
Ok, a yes or no question:

Do you think any person proven to be in this country illegally should be sent back to their country of origin?

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.
So you think Biden is an idiot.

Got it.

I've noted likely 500 times that I did NOT vote for Biden. But if you think you accomplished something, whatever.

You didn't address a single point I made about your question.
Um, you responded "yes".

What point did I miss? :cuckoo:

That you make excuses for not doing the only thing that will work. Addressing the businesses doing the hiring.

I have already told you I think we should go after anyone hiring illegals, Moron.

Wouldn't deporting every illegal accomplish that, Dumbass?

Impossible so no.

You support politicians that have absolutely no desire to ever address the employer.
Ok, let's try this..............should we deport every illegal we catch, no matter where?

Yes or no?

And I have addressed the employer issue several times, so just STFU with that deflection.

You support politicians that do not support what you pretend to support. I already addressed your question. You can address what I said or not. I imagine it will be not.
Ok, let's try this..............should we deport every illegal we catch, no matter where?

Yes or no?
And pknopp runs away.................

I answered your question more than once. Start replying like an adult.

I just asked you a yes or no question and you are still dodging.

Is it too difficult for ya? Let me try again..........

Yes or no?

For that poster, Should they be allowed to stay, but not be allowed to vote?

We should address the problem then this all becomes moot.

No they shouldn't be allowed to vote but I care less if they are allowed. This is really all you care about. Your politics. Sad.

I am all for them fleeing oppression and finding sanctuary in the USA through legal means. Not this assfuckery Biden is pulling.

My grandfather fled fucking Stalin, and the USA did not let him in....he had to wait in line.

Sooo....piss off.

They did the same thing under Trump. Trump simply said the words you wanted to hear. Politicians know they can play people that way.

Let me repeat.

I welcome anyone fleeing oppression to come to America....VIA LEGAL MEANS.

Once again, my Grandfather was fleeing Stalin...the USA didnt just let him in...he legally did it and it took 2 years.....so.....piss off.

I am not reconciling the way the Biden admin is handling COVID infected illegals. Why are they being released into the US population?

There has always been a legal process to allow asylum seekers but that is being ignored so Democrats can let in thousands all at once.

What bullshit your talking about. There are Filipinos waiting for 20 years still for entry into the U.S.
there are people all over the world waiting legally and they take their place in line and then we still add about a million a year legally.

They are letting people into the US because the Biden administration created a situation which our border facilities and border agents cannot handle. They cant let them sit there with more coming, and they cant push them back into Mexico.

At least under Trump they had stopped coming but they were still applying for asylum.

By the end of Trump's term they were coming in much lower numbers than before and we had made agreements with a few countries south of the border. Biden threw that all away by his messaging. They are now coming in much greater numbers.
Central American countries really need to fix their own domestic problems, and we are even giving them aid to do THAT. Sending their people here is not the solution to their own reform.

Though it is true for example that Hondurans who make their way here and get a job will send the money they make back home to Honduras, that is a two edged sword. It will help their families back home but at the same time it makes those people dependent on US money.
We send billions each year to Mexico via Western Union. It would be better if all that money was spent here in the U.S. and became part of our own economy, not someone elses.

During Trump's term I said over and over and over that if he does not address the reason they come, jobs, that the next president would allow even more in AND legalize them.

And here we are.

Hey man, you actually seem like a principled person. What is the best course of action for the US?

Pass Mandatory e-verify with strong penalties for breaking it and actually enforce it.
Why not start immediately deporting anyone caught here illegally, no matter where it is?

1. We are a country that has what is known as "innocent until proven guilty". Everyone gets their day in court.

3. If you are not addressing the employer all you are doing is causing the person you deported to turn around and come back for his job.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Do you think any person proven to be in this country illegally should be sent back to their country of origin?

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.

Got it.

I've noted likely 500 times that I did NOT vote for Biden. But if you think you accomplished something, whatever.

Um, you responded "yes".

That you make excuses for not doing the only thing that will work. Addressing the businesses doing the hiring.

I have already told you I think we should go after anyone hiring illegals, Moron.

Impossible so no.

You support politicians that have absolutely no desire to ever address the employer.

Yes or no?

And I have addressed the employer issue several times, so just STFU with that deflection.

You support politicians that do not support what you pretend to support. I already addressed your question. You can address what I said or not. I imagine it will be not.

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

No they shouldn't be allowed to vote but I care less if they are allowed. This is really all you care about. Your politics. Sad.

I am all for them fleeing oppression and finding sanctuary in the USA through legal means. Not this assfuckery Biden is pulling.

My grandfather fled fucking Stalin, and the USA did not let him in....he had to wait in line.

Sooo....piss off.

They did the same thing under Trump. Trump simply said the words you wanted to hear. Politicians know they can play people that way.

Let me repeat.

Once again, my Grandfather was fleeing Stalin...the USA didnt just let him in...he legally did it and it took 2 years.....so.....piss off.

Great. That's irrelevant to the issue and not what is being discussed.

pknopp

Ok, let's try this again..............should we deport every illegal we catch, no matter where?

Yes or no?

As long as the jobs are here they are going to come let in or not.
Not if we finish the wall and deport illegals already in the country

the open borders crowd are as traitorous as any America selling military secrets to china

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.

Got it.

Um, you responded "yes".

Impossible so no.

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Sooo....piss off.

Let me repeat.

Sure it is. Immigration should be done legally. Read the fucking thread title.

These immigrants are not fleeing a dictator who killed 40 million people. They should immigrate legally.

As long as the jobs are here they are going to come let in or not.
Not if we finish the wall and deport illegals already in the country

the open borders crowd are as traitorous as any America selling military secrets to china

You don't even believe that. You just find the alternative less appealing but it's inevitable.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.

Got it.

Um, you responded "yes".

Impossible so no.

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Sooo....piss off.

Let me repeat.

These immigrants are not fleeing a dictator who killed 40 million people. They should immigrate legally.

Business does NOT want them coming legally because then they must be paid a legal wage.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.

Got it.

Um, you responded "yes".

Impossible so no.

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Sooo....piss off.

Let me repeat.

Business does NOT want them coming legally because then they must be paid a legal wage.

Laws should be followed. Period.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.

Got it.

Um, you responded "yes".

Impossible so no.

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Sooo....piss off.

Let me repeat.

That has been my argument forever. We simply refuse to enforce our employment laws. I have pushed for that to be done forever. I get push back against that.

You don't even believe that. You just find the alternative less appealing but it's inevitable.
No, I’m willing to punish companies that KNOWINGLY hire illegals

thats my contribution to the compromise

But you are unwilling to attack the problem at the border too

That has been my argument forever. We simply refuse to enforce our employment laws. I have pushed for that to be done forever. I get push back against that.
If dems wanted to build the wall you would be for it

but instead itvwas trump and you cant allow that to happen because he might get some credit for it

pknopp

Ok, let's try this again..............should we deport every illegal we catch, no matter where?

Yes or no?

Post 98. If you need help counting that high, I'm sure someone will assist you.
Ok, so you agree that Biden's policy of no deportations is bullshit, especially with his no borders policy.

Sorry, did you apologize for your tantrum?
Ok, so you agree that Biden's policy of no deportations is bullshit, especially with his no borders policy.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.

Got it.

Um, you responded "yes".

Impossible so no.

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Sooo....piss off.

Let me repeat.

I am all for enforcing employment laws. Maybe corrupt politicians should stop ignoring laws that theor donors do not like.

pknopp

Yes or no?

Post 98. If you need help counting that high, I'm sure someone will assist you.

Sorry, did you apologize for your tantrum?

All illegals should be deported. It is the law.

If libs dont like it, they should change the law.

No, I’m willing to punish companies that KNOWINGLY hire illegals

thats my contribution to the compromise

ut you are unwilling to attack the problem at the border too

It's a cop out. It was noted that the processing plant that was raided that the owners knew that those they were hiring were illegal. Trump did nothing. You don't hire a large number of illegal employers and not know it.

All the same, mandatory e-verify will remove any question. No one is interested because as a country we want the illegals here.

And here we are.

Got it.

Act like an adult.

Yes

Or

No.

Circle one..

Yes.

Got it.

Um, you responded "yes".

Impossible so no.

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Sooo....piss off.

Let me repeat.

I am all for enforcing employment laws. Maybe corrupt politicians should stop ignoring laws that theor donors do not like.

You let me know when that happens.

If dems wanted to build the wall you would be for it

but instead itvwas trump and you cant allow that to happen because he might get some credit for it

Stomping your feet does nothing.

Forum List

Back