Biden to "fix" history books for your children

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone, white supremacists have infected our history books with false information. Edison did not invent the light bulb, it as a black man.

So as little Jimmy and Suzy are learning about the 233,532 genders there are and trying to figure out which exactly they are, to decide if they need to start hormone therapy so that they can have that surgery before they turn 18, they can finally learn history the way it happened.

That's right everyone, white supremacists have infected our history books with false information. Edison did not invent the light bulb, it as a black man.

So as little Jimmy and Suzy are learning about the 233,532 genders there are and trying to figure out which exactly they are, to decide if they need that surgery, they can finally learn history the way it happened.
This is bad. And Joe Biden is a traitor and a moll for either the Chinese or the globalists. Joe, hell is waiting for you.

So as little Jimmy and Suzy are learning about the 233,532 genders there are and trying to figure out which exactly they are, to decide if they need that surgery, they can finally learn history the way it happened.
This is bad. And Joe Biden is a traitor and a moll for either the Chinese or the globalists. Joe, hell is waiting for you.
You ain't black talk'in that way!

Youz be a racist!

So as little Jimmy and Suzy are learning about the 233,532 genders there are and trying to figure out which exactly they are, to decide if they need to start hormone therapy so that they can have that surgery before they turn 18, they can finally learn history the way it happened.
In the African America Museum in Warshington DC(as black people call it), the exhibit there shows that the reason why blacks were brought to the British Colonies back in the day, was that blacks made great farmers and knew how to grow crops. It is interesting that back then the only thing the savages could do is hunt and gather move like nomads across the land and when confronted with another savage tribe either win and enslave the loser, or be enslaved and sold off to the British and other European countries....

Edison invented the light bulb and patented it. The black inventor Biden is referring to, some fellow named Latimer, improved upon the bulb's life expectancy, but he didn't invent the bulb. It was also claimed that Latimer invented the Telephone. This was proven false in court.
I suppose if Biden gets elected, his team will change Abraham Lincoln to having been a Democrat and the Republicans owning the slaves and trying to keep slavery alive via the Civil War, which the black saving Democrats won.

Last edited:

Edison invented the light bulb and patented it. The black inventor Biden is referring to, some fellow named Latimer, improved upon the bulb's life expectancy, but he didn't invent the bulb. It was also claimed that Latimer invented the Telephone. This was proven false in court.
I suppose if Biden gets elected, his team will change Abraham Lincoln to having been a Democrat and the Republicans owning the slaves and trying to keep slavery alive via the Civil War, which the black saving Democrats won.

When you have no record of achievement, you try to steal someone else's, like Joe does.

It gives me immense pleasure to see white supremacists writhe at the mere thought of losing their corrupt grip on power.

Imagine the ecstasy I'll be experiencing when it takes place in the near future.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Sorry, but biden is not telling the truth

the truth is very complimentary to lewis latimer

and he does not need lies told by guilt-ridden white fools to cement his memory

In Biden's historically wrong rant he labeled Edison a "white guy". Blatantly race baiting while speaking in a black church to mostly black people. This is who Dems are. Did he mention even one of the many things Trump has done for the black community?? Hell no. Rot in hell Biden, God knows you lied and race baited in his house of worship.

That's right everyone, white supremacists have infected our history books with false information. Eardison did not invent the light bulb, it as a black man.

If Biden wins it will be the start of gun confiscation with Robert Francis O'Rourke as leadman. It will be a bloody day for the United States..

That's right everyone, white supremacists have infected our history books with false information. Eardison did not invent the light bulb, it as a black man.

If Biden wins it will be the start of gun confiscation with Robert Francis O'Rourke as leadman. It will be a bloody day for the United States..

Biden and the Dems don't have the stones.

It gives me immense pleasure to see white supremacists writhe at the mere thought of losing their corrupt grip on power.

Imagine the ecstasy I'll be experiencing when it takes place in the near future.

But I thought Biden was white.

So when Nancy Pelosi went to a supposed closed hair salon that no peon like you or relatives could go to, but she with her white privilege could? And you have no problem with that? Slave....

Which is exactly why the progressives are currently burning cities down.

What utter nonsense. Nice that you admit The Great Obama didn't really accomplish anything.
#LOLMarkATL #TOO FUNNY #UTTERNONSENSE.

In the African America Museum in Warshington DC(as black people call it), the exhibit there shows that the reason why blacks were brought to the British Colonies back in the day, was that blacks made great farmers and knew how to grow crops. It is interesting that back then the only thing the savages could do is hunt and gather move like nomads across the land and when confronted with another savage tribe either win and enslave the loser, or be enslaved and sold off to the British and other European countries....
They manipulate and try to put a positive "feel good" spin on it---they were brought in because they didn't die off from disease like the indians did. And they were heathens so they were justified enslaving them in order to convert them to christianity.........

Don't get me wrong, I have a brown thumb---I kill just about any plant. I am real good at it, but there has always been plenty of white farmers who were quit adept at growing things not to mention the indians here helping them out.

Forum List

Back