Biden to establish national monument honoring Emmett Till

It's not a matter of deciding whether there's systemic racism or not, it's just a matter of being able to con them and motivate them into freely expressing it!

But then tomorrow the weather will change and the same ones will be denying it.

Hey, here's an idea! Let's see if we can bring on the denial the same day?

Oh no, it's not "if" that's all he did. That's exactly what he did, nothing more, nothing less. Should it have been a death sentence? No. But my point is that making this kid out to be some kind of hero is ridiculous. Many kids are killed by adults every year. Why is this one so special? Oh yea, because he's black.

That's exactly what he did...

According to white accusers in front of an all white jury in Mississippi in 1955.

There was plenty of testimony that countered that of the defendants and their supporters. I don't expect that you will accept the possibility that Till did nothing untoward regarding Carolyn Bryant, your prejudice won't allow it, but know that your interpretation of the events that lead to Emmett Till's heinous murder are, to this day, unsettled.

Bullshit.
Tell me you're a racist piece of shit without putting on your Klan costume and telling me you are a a racist piece of shit.

When they hang the farmer in Mississippi Burning does it make you giddy?

Tell me you're a racist piece of shit without putting on your Klan costume and telling me you are a a racist piece of shit.

When they hang the farmer in Mississippi Burning does it make you giddy?
Does calling me a racist make you feel good about yourself?

Does calling me a racist make you feel good about yourself?
Its shock. I've never run into blatanetly racist fuckers until I joined this site. Its extrremely eye opening, to think you people haven't all died off yet. Does your hostility towards a dead child who was tortured to death in Jim Crow land make you feel better?

That's exactly what he did...

According to white accusers in front of an all white jury in Mississippi in 1955.

There was plenty of testimony that countered that of the defendants and their supporters. I don't expect that you will accept the possibility that Till did nothing untoward regarding Carolyn Bryant, your prejudice won't allow it, but know that your interpretation of the events that lead to Emmett Till's heinous murder are, to this day, unsettled.

This happened 65 fucking years ago. You don't know what happened, and neither do I, I know what I've read about the situation on numerous websites and they all say the same thing.

Its shock. I've never run into blatanetly racist fuckers until I joined this site. Its extrremely eye opening, to think you people haven't all died off yet. Does your hostility towards a dead child who was tortured to death in Jim Crow land make you feel better?
Don't be such a pious asshole. You wouldn't know a racist if he or she kicked you in the nuts. There are folks with different points of view posting here and you shouldn't put yourself up on a pedestal.

Don't be such a pious asshole. You wouldn't know a racist if he or she kicked you in the nuts. There are folks with different points of view posting here and you shouldn't put yourself up on a pedestal.
Hey if you're ticked off someone is going to make a statue, you should ask yourself why the absolute hostility.
The Till murder was one of the seminal seeds of the start of the 1950's / 1960's civil rights movement. You would know that if you weren't educated in some bumfuck cracker state.

Hey if you're ticked off someone is going to make a statue, you should ask yourself why the absolute hostility.
The Till murder was one of the seminal seeds of the start of the 1950's / 1960's civil rights movement. You would know that if you weren't educated in some bumfuck cracker state.
For your information I am currently dating a beautiful black woman. I doubt she would date me if I was a racist. Yes I know all about the Till lynching but that doesn't qualify him for a monument.

For your information I am currently dating a beautiful black woman. I doubt she would date me if I was a racist. Yes I know all about the Till lynching but that doesn't qualify him for a monument.
So the qualifications for a statue and a plaque should be run though you first? Who the fuck are you?

sure you are.

Forum List

Back