Biden To Attempt To Shoot Down Chinese Spy Balloon Today To Capture And Study It

When a weather balloon went rogue almost 25 years ago, fighter jets fired 1,000 rounds at it and couldn't bring it down​

I am aware of that.

It took six days for that balloon to descend after the Canadian pilots missed with most 20 mm shots decades ago.

That was a much different balloon (except of well, floating).

I was joking about it being simple (poking a bunch of holes in it), but it is indeed not rocket surgery.

American propagandists are trying to sell a story on the balloon being able to capture US secrets, as if that would be more effective than US spy satellites. B.S., it's a weather balloon.

This is just more of the hate China program.
The rotten bastards in the CCP unleashed a deadly virus on the world, that cost you and me 13 trillion dollars.

So the administration and military 'leadership' that abandoned thousands of US citizens in Afghanistan are suddenly concerned about the safety of US citizens? The same folks that literally allow tons of fentanyl to cross our border unabated are scared because theoretically someone could get hurt if they shoot down a balloon. Liberals really are dumb as hell.

When a weather balloon went rogue almost 25 years ago, fighter jets fired 1,000 rounds at it and couldn't bring it down​

1675538115983.png

The rotten bastards in the CCP unleashed a deadly virus on the world, that cost you and me 13 trillion dollars.
No, that isn't true. Covid is a communicable disease that originated in China this time.

However there could be an unseen aspect of Covid that's being created in that Americans in large numbers are refusing to be vaccinated, and that could be somehow related to the racism and hate for China.

I think that China's government secretly feel the same way about Americans as Americans feel about the Chinese. But that's something that won't be pushed on the Chinese people on account of it would be counter-productive.

If you're able to understand what I've said, you may want to comment on it?

So the administration and military 'leadership' that abandoned thousands of US citizens in Afghanistan are suddenly concerned about the safety of US citizens? The same folks that literally allow tons of fentanyl to cross our border unabated are scared because theoretically someone could get hurt if they shoot down a balloon. Liberals really are dumb as hell.
I would like to add this to the equation. Leftist asshats won't engage a spy platform that is violating our sovereign airspace but now wants to attack it in international waters, which is an area they can legally operate. Talk about dumb and confused and begging for a Chinese military reaction. Just another foolish attempt to protect their jerk in charge (BIDEN).

Forum List

Back