Biden Threatens the US Marines

Again with the lies. Nobody was faced with a dishonorable discharge for not getting the H1N1 shot.

Of course not, just as nobody is being threatened with this now.

Anybody that even claims that somebody would get a Dishonorable for not getting the vaccination is a complete idiot and should not be listened to. Just making that claim shows they do not have a clue how the military works.

Of course not, just as nobody is being threatened with this now.

Anybody that even claims that somebody would get a Dishonorable for not getting the vaccination is a complete idiot and should not be listened to. Just making that claim shows they do not have a clue how the military works.
Yeah, and nobody is being fired for refusing the injection.
What color is the sky on your planet?

Yeah, and nobody is being fired for refusing the injection.

Drop a lie, upset it is not believed and refuted, so you spin in another direction.

Not real surprised. I guess you just don't like being called out as a liar.

Oh, and people in the military are not "fired". Amazing, the more you say things, the more you prove you do not have a clue what you are talking about.

Pentagon: U.S. troops must get their Covid vaccines immediately

More than 800,000 service members have yet to get their shots, according to Pentagon data.

Aug. 25, 2021, 10:24 AM EDT / Source: Associated Press
By The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Military troops must immediately begin to get the Covid vaccine, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said in a memo Wednesday, ordering service leaders to “impose ambitious timelines for implementation.”
More than 800,000 service members have yet to get their shots, according to Pentagon data. And now that the Pfizer vaccine has received full approval from the Food and Drug Administration, the Defense Department is adding it to the list of required shots troops must get as part of their military service.

The memo, which was obtained by The Associated Press, does not dictate a specific timeline for completing the vaccinations. But it says the military services will have to report regularly on their progress.
“To defend this Nation, we need a healthy and ready force,” Austin said in the memo. “After careful consultation with medical experts and military leadership, and with the support of the president, I have determined that mandatory vaccination against coronavirus disease ... is necessary to protect the Force and defend the American people.”
Pentagon: U.S. troops must get their Covid vaccines immediately

:drills:

Drop a lie, upset it is not believed and refuted, so you spin in another direction.

Not real surprised. I guess you just don't like being called out as a liar.

Oh, and people in the military are not "fired". Amazing, the more you say things, the more you prove you do not have a clue what you are talking about.
Do you ever bother to read the links, or do you just start defending Democrats immediately every time? Sad pathetic life.

Do you ever bother to read the links, or do you just start defending Democrats immediately every time? Sad pathetic life.

I saw no need, and it does not matter because if they say what you claim, then they are full of crap.

Even a recruit in their first month of boot camp knows more about the UCMJ than you will ever know, and that is obvious by listening to you rant on.

And here is the funniest thing, most of those on this board think I am just slightly to the right of Adolph Hitler. Because I do the exact same thing I am doing to you now. I do not give in to hysteria, and only deal with facts. You go off on screaming rants and throw around accusations to any that do not agree with you. My favorite kind of target by the way, because you just spin and spin and see anything that does not agree with you as an attack.

I am not defending anybody, just stating facts.

Nobody will be getting a Dishonorable Discharge over this. Period. I bet you do not even know what that actually is, what it means, and how you actually get one.

And losing benefits, that is questionable at best. It is actually very hard to do that, short of misconduct.

Sorry, all I see here is a political buffoon throwing around insults and rants with no facts. And I have a rather famous aversion against politics. Especially when it comes to the military.

In fact, I just realized that a thread I had posted over 8 years ago is not here. Maybe it is time I put it here, so some will understand how much I actually hate politics. And those that feel that trying to shove their politics into my face is a guaranteed failure every time.

I saw no need, and it does not matter because if they say what you claim, then they are full of crap.

Even a recruit in their first month of boot camp knows more about the UCMJ than you will ever know, and that is obvious by listening to you rant on.

And here is the funniest thing, most of those on this board think I am just slightly to the right of Adolph Hitler. Because I do the exact same thing I am doing to you now. I do not give in to hysteria, and only deal with facts. You go off on screaming rants and throw around accusations to any that do not agree with you. My favorite kind of target by the way, because you just spin and spin and see anything that does not agree with you as an attack.

I am not defending anybody, just stating facts.

Nobody will be getting a Dishonorable Discharge over this. Period. I bet you do not even know what that actually is, what it means, and how you actually get one.

And losing benefits, that is questionable at best. It is actually very hard to do that, short of misconduct.

Sorry, all I see here is a political buffoon throwing around insults and rants with no facts. And I have a rather famous aversion against politics. Especially when it comes to the military.

In fact, I just realized that a thread I had posted over 8 years ago is not here. Maybe it is time I put it here, so some will understand how much I actually hate politics. And those that feel that trying to shove their politics into my face is a guaranteed failure every time.
HILARIOUS!
Do tell us what years you were in the Marines, maybe we crossed paths.

Some already filed law suits against the Pentagon. I only see mostly lib dumb asses hurry to get the shot for the cowards they are, regardless of what Joe Bin Laden tells them.

Do tell us what years you were in the Marines, maybe we crossed paths.

If you want to know, 1983-1993. In fact, I am using the nickname I picked up in Panama when I was going through Jungle Warfare School at For Sherman in 1987.

Next question, to avoid talking about how somebody who refuses to get the shot will get a Dishonorable Discharge, like you claimed?

They signed the contract they know the deal.
Pretty sure they never figured being used as lab rats for an experimental drug was part of the "deal". You'd think risking their lives and watching their brothers die in defense of this nation would be enough. Yeah, cut'em loose. We need the combat trainers for the little soire ahead.

HE also threatened to have any military member helping a Cuban get here court martialed and /or dishonorably discharged. If something were to happen, the military won’t help Xiden.
Something already has happened and they did nothing.

Forum List

Back