Biden the Uniter Insults Millions Of Americans: “This MAGA Crowd Is…Most Extreme Political Organization” In History

Those BLM and ANTIFA terrorists will never keep up with us with their petty murders and ransacking and burning down black owned businesses like us MAGA terrorists.

Now when will Joe invade MAGAkraine?

In a sense the MAGAsters are most dangerous...if you are a Democrat, a New World Order type or just a plain old totalitarian arsehole.

Wait...i thought you turds were proud of that? Now you are crybabying about it? Weird!

Let’s not forget Joey Xiden comes from the party that gave us the klan, jim crow, and he himself worked with folks like Byrd and Eastland to stop the enforcement of school desegregation

yeah but i guess firebombing a few churches isn’t extreme

I see protest
I don’t see people erecting gallows and threatening to kill them
They were attacked with fireworks and maltov cocktails, rocks, bricks etc. many were injured during this event. You still calling that a protest?

Antifa, BLM, Weather Underground, Black Panthers, Planned Parenthood, The Taliban, Al Qaeda, The Nazis

Remember that time that MAGA crowd burned down an entire city block?

Oh, wait - that was ANTIFA / BLM....oops.

Yes, no doubt why Joe Bedpan considers the MAGA movement to preserve and restore America to its intended constitutional greatness to be a radical threat to you Soros communist globalists.

Just wait until November.
Republicans, explain in one or two sentences what the GOP stands for currently in the MAGA environment. Because this is what I see. After Republicans gave corporations and the rich huge tax cuts, Senator Rick Scott released a Republican plan to tax every American and to sunset Social Security and Medicare. Republicans rail against books they don’t agree with and make believe issues like CRT in grade schools. Republicans say they want limited government but are all in on the federal government inserting itself into liberty and privacy issues as we see the supreme court conservative justices poised to overturn Roe V Wade. The wording of the draft opinion leaves the door open the justices will next come after same-sex marriage and other issues they may not agree with. Some people may have forgotten that during her confirmation hearing, Amy Coney Barrett refused to comment on the case of Griswold v Connecticut that said contraception is a right. And my favorite, Republicans still support a twice impeached former corrupt president who staged an attempted coup and tried to prevent the peaceful transition of power. So what do you support and what is the Republican platform?

Democrats don't have to worry about losing votes by insulting those who disagree with them when they can just steal elections....

Those BLM and ANTIFA terrorists will never keep up with us with their petty murders and ransacking and burning down black owned businesses like us MAGA terrorists.

In a sense the MAGAsters are most dangerous...if you are a Democrat, a New World Order type or just a plain old totalitarian arsehole.

~~~~~~

The Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Left is aware that the majority of America is against this regime's totalitarian take over. That's why they have incarcerated the patriots without valid charges. PM/DSA Dem leftists are worried by the prospect and well they should be worried. Americans want their republic back.
The MAGA crowd are just normal people who know when the government has overstepped its bounds. The government allowed a decrepit, deranged mind named crazy joe to illegally occupy the White House. Normal people are fed up with the nonsense.,
77 percent of America believe this imposter has failed as today's economy has imploded resulting in high inflation, loss of jobs, supply chain failure, including poor National Security failures, and rampant illegal immigration policies.

~~~~~~

The Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Left is aware that the majority of America is against this regime's totalitarian take over. That's why they have incarcerated the patriots without valid charges. PM/DSA Dem leftists are worried by the prospect and well they should be worried. Americans want their republic back.
The MAGA crowd are just normal people who know when the government has overstepped its bounds. The government allowed a decrepit, deranged mind named crazy joe to illegally occupy the White House. Normal people are fed up with the nonsense.,
77 percent of America believe this imposter has failed as today's economy has imploded resulting in high inflation, loss of jobs, supply chain failure, including poor National Security failures, and rampant illegal immigration policies.

k5smbneggxf81.jpg

you reminded me of this

McCain called MAGA Crazies
Hillary called them Deplorables

They are much worse

Fascism is coming for everyone, not just LibTards.

Forum List

Back