Biden Tests The Old Adage If You Lie About Something Enough People Will Believe It

So many weepy BDS threads today.

That means Biden is absolutely curb-stomping the fascist bitch-bois. They only cry like this when they're butthurt.

I'm guessing that the abject humiliation which the Trumptards suffered over the balloon thing is the main cause of the current meltdown.

^^^I never understood the Biden cultists defending him by claiming he's exactly like Trump, who they hate with the passion of a thousand suns. LOL, you people are as dumb as dogshit.
They are hoping conservatives and independents will believe it and come around to supporting a corrupt career politician and pedophile. More of that gaslighting bs they think they do well.

He brags about job growth that is non-existent. He recentky claimed credit for 517,000 jobs added when actually 2.5 million jobs were lost.
WTF?

You got a link for those 2.5 Million Jobs Lost?
Of Course you don't.

So the part you're missing is to look at the policies as far as affecting JOB CREATION.
Trump's policies were anti-China, pro-American. Fair Trade and bringing jobs back to the US.
Biden's policies are anti-energy, pro-inflation, selling SPR oil to China. See the difference?

Funny how you leave out that Trump inherited 83 consecutive months of job growth in the private sector.

WTF?

Of Course you don't.
Actually I do - you may be the only one in this thread who hasn't seen it in another thread or is too stupid to Google it...but thanks for the triggered false accusation.

:itsok:

Sure, deflecting to Trumpers and gas prices isn't deflection.

Whataboutism, if you prefer.
When you throw rocks make sure you don't live in a glass house.

Positioning Biden supporters as liars because of jobs being from COVID recovery invites direct comparisons to the rights similar lies.

If you don't like it, either don't comment or move on.

You got a link for those 2.5 Million Jobs Lost? Of Course you don't.

There's more....feel free to apologize for your triggered false accusation.

Pardon me if I don't hold my breath waiting.

My condolences on the loss of your credibility.

The difference I see is unemployment is lower under Biden. Evidently Trump didn't do enough.
Don't just look at the unemployment rate. Also look at the participation rate. Trump's was ascending. Biden's isn't. Rewarding people NOT to work is a bad idea.
1675783786714.png

WTF?

Of Course you don't.
They're picking and choosing when they want to use seasonally adjusted or not seasonally adjusted numbers.

We always gain a lot of temporary jobs in before Christmas and lose them in January.

So the economy laid off 2.5 million jobs, but that's because we added those millions of jobs in the leadup to Christmas, but they were seasonally adjusted so taht they were never reported in the jobs number.

For example, the seasonally adjusted report in October said we gained 300k jobs. In actuality, we gained 1.2 million jobs.

We seasonally adjust so that these expected temporary jobs don't throw us all off.

There's more....feel free to apologize for your triggered false accusation.

Pardon me if I don't hold my breath waiting.

My condolences on the loss of your credibility.

Your link states...

But it turns out that there were changes in the way the data were gathered and reported that made things look rosier

...what changes were made to how the data was collected??

Sounds like bullshit.

Forum List

Back