Biden Tests The Old Adage If You Lie About Something Enough People Will Believe It

It's about the jobs, not your grievance list and CT click bait nonsense.
If its about the "jobs", Biden had zero to do with creating them.
His backward energy policies and restrictive EOs hinder, not help job creation.
Jobs were created in spite of Biden's policies, not because of them.

Easy wants everyone to think Biden made that 517,000 job number up in a dream Did the FED disagree ? Only ones disagreeing are republicans who can't stand Biden's and America's success

'Biden keeps making claims about the economy that just aren't true. These facts don't lie'

President Joe Biden has gotten into a revisionist history habit.

He has repeatedly claimed that he inherited an economic disaster. It was his policies, he alleges, which brought us back from the brink -- and Biden is likely to repeat that narrative in his State of the Union address on Tuesday.

The only problem with Biden’s version of events is the facts.

Contrary to what President Biden says, inflation was not out of control when he took office

His inflation is NOT 'transitory'

He brags about job growth that is non-existent. He recentky claimed credit for 517,000 jobs added when actually 2.5 million jobs were lost.

Before trying to 'misrepresent' inconvenient economic facts in his State of the Union address tonight, Biden should consider the words of Winston Churchill:

"United wishes and good will cannot overcome brute facts. Truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But there it is."

it’s a hallmark of leftist…xiden, obama, shifty, clinton, stalin, pol pot, hitler et al

Easy wants everyone to think Biden made that 517,000 job number up in a dream Did the FED disagree ? Only ones disagreeing are republicans who can't stand Biden's and America's success

That's what the right does because reality is simply too harsh for them. Recall Trump claiming the real unemployment rate was about 42% when the BLS said the official unemployment rate was 5%.

'Biden keeps making claims about the economy that just aren't true. These facts don't lie'

He has repeatedly claimed that he inherited an economic disaster. It was his policies, he alleges, which brought us back from the brink -- and Biden is likely to repeat that narrative in his State of the Union address on Tuesday.

Contrary to what President Biden says, inflation was not out of control when he took office

He brags about job growth that is non-existent. He recentky claimed credit for 517,000 jobs added when actually 2.5 million jobs were lost.

Before trying to 'misrepresent' inconvenient economic facts in his State of the Union address tonight, Biden should consider the words of Winston Churchill:

"United wishes and good will cannot overcome brute facts. Truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But there it is."

What bullshit this is. FOX News is getting desperate to discredit Biden and it's getting harder and harder.

Not to mention that they did not once call out Donald Trump for lying about ANYTHING.

This is your most ridiculous thread yet, Sleazy. Biden is running circles around the Donald Trump Republican idiots and you've got nothing.

Did you start any threads like this when Trump was the POTUS?

Actually I believe I did. I think I started a 'drinking game' thread then. I could be mistaken.

:auiqs.jpg:

To those triggered by this thread and demonstrate you have no sense of humor, feel free to gtfo, ignore the thread, and don't post.

Here's a 'truth bomb' for you:

Water is wet, the sun is hot, politicians lie and have agendas, many politicians are corrupt / criminal as hell, and if you EVER start to think to yourself 'not MY party, not the politicians I support' then realize you have been indoctrinated / brainwashed / 'partisanly weaponized', and its time for some therapy / de-programmng.

There has only been 1 perfect person to ever walk the face of this planet, beyond ridicule, reproach, wrongdoing, or sin - and he had no party affiliation.

Life is too short.
Desensitize.
Get a sense of humor...
Or you're going to die sooner than later....

IMHO.

Last edited:
Easy wants everyone to think Biden made that 517,000 job number up in a dream

ACTUALLY, I don't care what you believe. The truth is what you think / believe / feel is just not THAT important to me.

:itsok:

And there you have it folks...the Pinnacle of right wing debate.

If it were not for tolerance for ignorance and stupidity, demonstrated by that emoji, debate with most leftists like yourself would not be possible.

If its about the "jobs", Biden had zero to do with creating them.
His backward energy policies and restrictive EOs hinder, not help job creation.
Jobs were created in spite of Biden's policies, not because of them.
Of course they were but when unemployment was down under the former guy, he was single handedly responsible.

Here is you in 2019 singing accolades for Trump and crediting him with the unemployment rate...which is now better under Biden.

"I look at it as "temporary inconvenience - permanent improvement". 2.3% is still better than 1.8%. The trade war will hit GDP, but in the long run if we can manage China's unfair trade practices we will gain economically. As long as Trump keep producing jobs in the US he's winning."

CBO: GDP is projected to grow by 2.3 % in 2019 (Trump promised 4%)

You mean like when Trumpers brag about how low gas prices were during COVID?

That said, lowest unemployment in over 5 decades.

Biden stole the best jobs president from Trump.
Trump, Trump, Trump.

Good grief. Again.

Of course they were but when unemployment was down under the former guy, he was single handedly responsible.
Here is you in 2019 singing accolades for Trump and crediting him with the unemployment rate...which is now better under Biden.
"I look at it as "temporary inconvenience - permanent improvement". 2.3% is still better than 1.8%. The trade war will hit GDP, but in the long run if we can manage China's unfair trade practices we will gain economically. As long as Trump keep producing jobs in the US he's winning."
CBO: GDP is projected to grow by 2.3 % in 2019 (Trump promised 4%)
So the part you're missing is to look at the policies as far as affecting JOB CREATION.
Trump's policies were anti-China, pro-American. Fair Trade and bringing jobs back to the US.
Biden's policies are anti-energy, pro-inflation, selling SPR oil to China. See the difference?

Some folks still think the 2020 election was stolen.

So the part you're missing is to look at the policies as far as affecting JOB CREATION.
Trump's policies were anti-China, pro-American. Fair Trade and bringing jobs back to the US.
Biden's policies are anti-energy, pro-inflation, selling SPR oil to China. See the difference?
The difference I see is unemployment is lower under Biden. Evidently Trump didn't do enough.

Forum List

Back