Biden Tests The Old Adage If You Lie About Something Enough People Will Believe It

WHERE IS THE APOLOGY YOU OWE ME OR AT LEAST YOU ADMITTING YOU FALSELY ACCUSED ME, TROLL?

You falsely accused me of having no links to the US losing 2.5 million jobs. In doing so you proved you were wrong, destroyed your credibility, and now prove you are an unethical, dishonorable coward after I provided you with 3 links.

You have demonstrated engaging you in any conversation is a waste of time.

Farewell, troll.

Sure, cause no Trump supporter ever brought up Biden in a thread about Trump because I am sure if they had, you would be calling them out on it.

Surely I can see this in your post history, right?

Still defending the indefensible.

And here's a tidbit. I didn't vote for Trump the first time, and have criticized him plenty here when he deserved it. Your broad brush nonsense goes right in the same basket as your whataboutism.

Sure, your justification of your whataboutism/deflection makes it valid.

It's a form of ad hominem fallacy. None of your gyrations changes a single thing about that. In your mind, anything that flames Trump is fair game, but in the world of actual logic, that is junk.

It's not a fallacy in any way, but nice try.
That is how Democrats control the narrative on everything. They use their Media to push the lies and half truths every minute of ever day.

You've just described right wing media. What lies are the MSM pushing about Biden??

That he's senile??? That he's corrupt? That's he's in the pay of the Chinese? That he went to the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor to help Burisma and his son?

These are all of the lies that the MAGA Cult posts here every day and they're not coming from the MSM

WHERE IS THE APOLOGY YOU OWE ME OR AT LEAST YOU ADMITTING YOU FALSELY ACCUSED ME, TROLL?

You falsely accused me of having no links to the US losing 2.5 million jobs. In doing so you proved you were wrong, destroyed your credibility, and now prove you are an unethical, dishonorable coward after I provided you with 3 links.

Farewell, troll.

The USA didn't lose 2.5 million jobs. The tech sector had layoffs but the nation didn't lose those jobs. The employment market is so hot that these workers were able to pick up other jobs very easily.

Unemployment claims went DOWN which is indicative of the fact that no jobs were lost at all.

It's not a fallacy in any way, but nice try.

You've just described right wing media. What lies are the MSM pushing about Biden??

That he's senile??? That he's corrupt? That's he's in the pay of the Chinese? That he went to the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor to help Burisma and his son?

These are all of the lies that the MAGA Cult posts here every day and they're not coming from the MSM

Yes it is. Whataboutism is a form of ad hominem fallacy.

Look, you learned something today.

Did you start any threads like this when Trump was the POTUS?

Speaking as the only Democrat to defend Biden in this thread, it triggers a nerve having been sold on the notion that Trump was a liar. Especially since Biden is nothing more than a lie, and so many of them are substantial.

Say "fellow" leftists, what did you figure you'd get with a guy who lied to sell the deaths of his own family for political aspirations?

We leftists project everything. For instance, we declared that Trump creeps on his own daughter from a simple picture and a twisted imagination, when it's Biden who creeps on strangers and even his own children, who you know, they're drug addicts with perversion issues.

So many weepy BDS threads today.

That means Biden is absolutely curb-stomping the fascist bitch-bois. They only cry like this when they're butthurt.

I'm guessing that the abject humiliation which the Trumptards suffered over the balloon thing is the main cause of the current meltdown.
Well so far, Biden is teflon.

ft_2022.10.20_bidenapproval_01.png

He hasn't exactly been without fuck-ups to say the least and his numbers are holding steady. That is bad news for the right wing. What is terrible news for the right wing is this...they started from a place with outsized and frankly ludicrous anger at their cult leader being demolished in an election by a historic margin. The rhetoric from the outset has been, to put it mildly, crazy and neanderthalish. So now that we're 2 years in and Biden's numbers are holding steady...where else do they have to go? They won't tone down the anger--that doesn't play in Dixie. So they have to go even crazy.

You want to see Xiden's record of disaster after disaster? Here it is:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:

How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden is illegally forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Thanks for this great list

Everyone needs to read it, copy it, paste it to the old refrigerator... so the young people read it.. Actually, they should be made to memorize it in school... (Are they required to memorize anything anymore... save White People Are RACIST?

but they;ve already got that memorized....

Xiden is illegally forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt
I thought that student loan thing was found to be unConstitutional and/or that Congress killed it?

Sorry, I have not been able to keep up on news as much as I'd like..

'Biden keeps making claims about the economy that just aren't true. These facts don't lie'

President Joe Biden has gotten into a revisionist history habit.

He has repeatedly claimed that he inherited an economic disaster. It was his policies, he alleges, which brought us back from the brink -- and Biden is likely to repeat that narrative in his State of the Union address on Tuesday.

The only problem with Biden’s version of events is the facts.

Contrary to what President Biden says, inflation was not out of control when he took office

His inflation is NOT 'transitory'

He brags about job growth that is non-existent. He recentky claimed credit for 517,000 jobs added when actually 2.5 million jobs were lost.

Before trying to 'misrepresent' inconvenient economic facts in his State of the Union address tonight, Biden should consider the words of Winston Churchill:

"United wishes and good will cannot overcome brute facts. Truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But there it is."

Democrats always lie. That is what they do.

"Trump cult losers lie about Biden lying. Again. Film at 11".

Sucks to be you, Trumptards. The whole planet classifies you as lying fascist filth. And they're right. And all you can do about it is cry. That's why you all have to retreat to online SafeSpaces. You know you'd get your butts kicked if you acted like you do in the real world.

I thought that student loan thing was found to be unConstitutional and/or that Congress killed it?
Sorry, I have not been able to keep up on news as much as I'd like..
True, but the fact that Biden wants to forgive $10,000 of student loan debt makes my list of bad Biden policies.
I'll re-word my list to "proposed"

True, but the fact that Biden wants to forgive $10,000 of student loan debt makes my list of bad Biden policies.
and it should

But maybe the wording should be changed because... WHEW! I thought maybe the damn thing went through some how... You kNow how the dim weasels are...

WE LIBS can't get something passed the normal, American way? Go to SCOTUS! ... can't get SCOTUS to do it?

... JUST DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

LIKE STEAL ELECTIONS!

Your link states...

But it turns out that there were changes in the way the data were gathered and reported that made things look rosier

...what changes were made to how the data was collected??

Sounds like bullshit.

<crickets>

cc: easyt65

Where's that apology, you exposed, zero-credibility, falsely-accusing, dishonorable little troll?

At least admit you were completely wrong.

LOLOL

Actually, the one with no credibility is YOU.

Here you are boasting about 304K jobs added in January, 2019...

Too funny - worth repeating.....

"The Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics said the economy added 304,000 jobs last month, higher than analysts were expecting."

You can hear triggered snowflakes and Democrats screaming at the top of their lungs all over America this morning.....

... which of course, were seasonally adjusted figures. The not seasonally adjusted figures for that same month showed a number approaching 3 million jobs lost.

So now everyone here sees you cherry pick BLS statistics based on which party is in charge of the Executive branch.

When we have a Republican president, you go with the higher seasonally adjusted figures. But when we have a Democratic president, you SWITCH to the lower not seasonally adjusted figures.

For that lie, you get 4 Pinocchios...

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Farewell, troll.

Since you never talked about not seasonally adjusted figures while Trump was president, who could expect you would so dishonestly do that now?

IF only people would post this its my opinion, instead of its a fact,
because some talking head on TV said it. wont make it true.
Start checking things out your self, use many sources.
Don't keep on posting political propaganda pushed by party.
We need not be owned, We keep losing things that support us.
And the super rich grow in numbers & dollars.
while us in the middle keep losing ground.
All politicians All PARTYS and the mega rich need to be looked at.

Forum List

Back