Biden tells migrants not to come to US: 'Don't leave your town'

Republicans are going to be pissed.
Biden being tough on immigration kills a right wing talking point.
The radical lefties will start war with Biden, making moderates even more pro-Biden.
Republicans cannot afford a centrist Biden.
Not being an extremist is what catapulted him to victory against Bernie and Trump.
He is a fucking day late and a dollar short for this shit.
He told them on January 17, too. Obviously, they didn't listen then and they're not listening now.

This was the full quote.

I can say quite clearly: Don't come," Biden told ABC in an interview aired on Tuesday.
The President continued: "We're in the process of getting set up, don't leave your town or city or community.
He is not saying don'r come here and try and cross into the country illegally he is saying don't do it right now.

This was the full quote.

I can say quite clearly: Don't come," Biden told ABC in an interview aired on Tuesday.
The President continued: "We're in the process of getting set up, don't leave your town or city or community.
He is not saying don'r come here and try and cross into the country illegally he is saying don't do it right now.
But we were told they were refugees. Why would you tell a refugee to stay in his/her town??

"Hold on. We're sending a chopper."

36422.jpg

Biden's stupid policies have caused all sorts of hell to break loose on the border but the OP thinks that's OK because he told illegals not to come.

This was the full quote.

The children & Cartels aren't listening....and his Immigration Czar publicly stated the Cartels are kicking Joe and his administration's ass.

Biden utilizes the unfinished wall to send a message to illegals
View attachment 468652
Wow, 4 years and THAT is all Trump got done? Jesus my tax dollars were wasted
Biden is on pace to allow more illegals into the US that in Trump's last 3 years combined...

This is when you step into the WH (as a Manchurian Candidate) and reverse all the previous President's successful policies just because you don't like the guy.

Less than 50 days in office, , Joe created a humanitarian crisis on the border while putting Cartel business in overdrive on this side of the border....

Way to go, Joe.

Republicans are going to be pissed.
Biden being tough on immigration kills a right wing talking point.
The radical lefties will start war with Biden, making moderates even more pro-Biden.
Republicans cannot afford a centrist Biden.
Not being an extremist is what catapulted him to victory against Bernie and Trump.
Lying shitbag.

The message is "don't leave now".....The unspoken part being that there will be a time in the near future for them to leave and crash the border.
Told you Republicans would be pissed.
don't leave your town, pretty please with sugar on it.

Forum List

Back