Biden tells migrants not to come to US: 'Don't leave your town'

Republicans are going to be pissed.
Biden being tough on immigration kills a right wing talking point.
The radical lefties will start war with Biden, making moderates even more pro-Biden.
Republicans cannot afford a centrist Biden.
Not being an extremist is what catapulted him to victory against Bernie and Trump.
Lying shitbag.

The message is "don't leave now".....The unspoken part being that there will be a time in the near future for them to leave and crash the border.
Haha, the unspoken message?! You play those games?! Was Trumps unspoken message for white suprematists to unite and fight like other mind readers have accused?! Y’all are nuts

The radical lefties will start war with Biden, making moderates even more pro-Biden.
Not being an extremist is what catapulted him to victory against Bernie and Trump.

Biden tells Central American migrants: "Don't come over" (yahoo.com)
There is nothing centrist about Biden. Also there is a column of illegals heading up through Mexico right now. Biden saying stay in your town is like saying he doesn't put kids in cages. He has let them in without covid testing--they quarantined everyone on Ellis Island over a hundred years ago, but that thought process is foreign to him.

Lying shitbag.

The message is "don't leave now".....The unspoken part being that there will be a time in the near future for them to leave and crash the border.
Haha, the unspoken message?! You play those games?! Was Trumps unspoken message for white suprematists to unite and fight like other mind readers have accused?! Y’all are nuts
Blow it out your ass, ignoramus.
Ur the one playing the mind reading games. Grow up

Lying shitbag.

I'm the one trained in semantics and recognize open-ended language....It's not mind reading, it's the nature of how language works.

I could chart it out, but you're too fucking thick to understand the structure of manipulative language.

Told you Republicans would be pissed.
Well you did just make up a bald faced lie that completely contradicts the open border messaging that has immigrants flocking to the Southern Border. So there's that.
I never said immigrants aren't flocking to the border. You're mad because you Biden to let them in so your cheeto can run on that.

Lying shitbag.

I'm the one trained in semantics and recognize open-ended language....It's not mind reading, it's the nature of how language works.

I could chart it out, but you're too fucking thick to understand the structure of manipulative language.
Did you recognize any of that with Trump? Just curious to see how skilled you are

Lying shitbag.

Did you recognize any of that with Trump? Just curious to see how skilled you are
Trump isn't the subjectt, deflectasaurus rex.

The language Mayorkas is using isn't off-the-cuff or accidental.....The presuppositions and implications he's using are deliberate and clear to anyone who doesn't have his head shoved up his ass.

Lying shitbag.

The language Mayorkas is using isn't off-the-cuff or accidental.....The presuppositions and implications he's using are deliberate and clear to anyone who doesn't have his head shoved up his ass.
Ur right Trump is not the subject but I don’t trust you when you say your an expert so I’m asking to see if you recognized any of this happening under Trump because I sure didn’t hear you on here giving your expert analysis on it

Lying shitbag.

Ur right Trump is not the subject but I don’t trust you when you say your an expert so I’m asking to see if you recognized any of this happening under Trump because I sure didn’t hear you on here giving your expert analysis on it
If I drew you a picture, you wouldn't trust your own eyes....That's how hacks operate.

Yea, Xiden’s internal poll numbers are showing Americans hate his open borders policy.

The remedy? Pretend like he’s President Trump for a few minutes.

It doesn't kill the "right wing talking point" at all. Biden spent all of 2020 inviting refugees and those seeking a better life to come to America as illegals. He whined about the Trump Wall, fighting against and promising to raze it.

Central American migrants are taking him at his word, he created the crisis.

Lying shitbag.

If I drew you a picture, you wouldn't trust your own eyes....That's how hacks operate.
You keep avoiding the question. You’re a joke.

He is a fucking day late and a dollar short for this shit.
He told them on January 17, too. Obviously, they didn't listen then and they're not listening now.

Actions speak louder than words.

He is a fucking day late and a dollar short for this shit.
He told them on January 17, too. Obviously, they didn't listen then and they're not listening now.

Actions speak louder than words.
Just correcting Disir. I don't know how you stop them. Honduras stopped a couple caravans, but they either gave up or people have wised up and aren't massing up in noticeable groups. Covid stopped it last year, but the year before, T**** had his hands full, too.

Beijing Biden is hardly calling this is a "Crisis". He prematurely calls it a "Challenge".

I suppose the "Challenge" he is primarily calling it, let's see just how many illegals will actually listen, when in fact, they are already been sneaking across the border regardless. Despite many have been detained. That's not going to stop the flow that will happen for a few months.
Do you think these cartels are that stupid. They will send another batch right on the doorstep of the border. And it's just not illegals immigrants he may have to worry about. But terror groups are sneaking in as well......maybe another 9/11 style attack in the works under the Biden Administration? We are just a few months into the Twentieth Anniversary of September 11th, 2001. It's not too late.

Forum List

Back