Biden Tax Increases Proposed and the Business Exodus Begins

Fuk em

If they insist on ducking taxes let em leave
Ford pays the taxes they are required to. Your are supporting increasing corporate taxes (that just get passed through to consumers and increase the cost to manufacture the automobile) because your team Biden wants higher taxes. And in the end all of those people in lose their jobs.

Where in your article does it imply that this decision was based on any proposed tax hikes? They still did that same shit while republicans were handing them tax cuts.

Ford had originally planned to open a new $1.6 billion plant in Mexico, but, facing pressure from President Donald Trump, they canceled those plans and chose China instead. According to the Times, Ford will also be investing "$900 million in a Kentucky plant to produce new versions of its Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator sport-utility vehicles," which the company said will save 1,000 jobs at the plant.

It's a bit peculiar that President Trump would push Ford out of Mexico and into China, especially after campaigning on a promise of preventing factory jobs from leaving the United States — though admittedly, Trump is not known for consistency.

After Trump pressured Ford out of moving factory to Mexico, company decides to build the new Focus in China | Salon.com

It looks as if Ford has read the tax writing on the wall.

Ford Jobs Moving From Avon Lake To Mexico, Union Leader Says (msn.com)
When you really add it all up, Biden has kept every single one of his campaign promises.

He clearly said, I'm going to raise your MF taxes and stick it so far up your asses you'll smile.

He promised to raise our gas prices, continue the GW hoax, and having Pancho Villa seek his revenge, and having Iran dictate our ME policy.

When you really add it all up, Biden has kept every single one of his campaign promises.

He clearly said, I'm going to raise your MF taxes and stick it so far up your asses you'll smile.

He promised to raise our gas prices, continue the GW hoax, and having Pancho Villa seek his revenge, and having Iran dictate our ME policy.
Usually politicians feel they have to lie to win

But somehow Chairman Xiden knew he could hide in his basement and tell people he would raise taxes and destroy the economy and still win.

Funny that.

But somehow Chairman Xiden knew he could hide in his basement and tell people he would raise taxes and destroy the economy and still win.

Funny that.

LOL Not when you consider they stole the election. Biden didn't campaign cause he knew he was going to win. Its the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

And we are now stuck with that stuttering fuck for four years. Hope the country can survive four years of the Biden/Harris shit show.

Fuk em

Which was the plan all along.

See, democrats don't care if jobs go overseas and taxes rise.

They love it, in fact.

Voters are so damn stupid.
Jobs went overseas while the "job creators" were handed tax cut after tax cut after tax cut. Since tax cuts are ineffective at keeping jobs here why are tax hikes going to make "job creators" flee the most lucrative market in the world?

Fuk em

When you use every legal tax remedy afforded to you, how is that DUCKING taxes????..Watch this folks

Taking personal deductions on your 1040 is ducking taxes too.

He's to dumb to know everyone and every Corp or company uses every legal loophole they can to not pay taxes. They all act under the law and it works.

If he doesn't like it he should write his Rep and Senator and complain and get the law changed.

Funny that.
If it weren't for Covid, all the dead people in the world couldn't have voted that clusterfuk in.

Funny that.

He knew, thanks in large part to the MSM, just how infected many were with TDS. Policies and the country be damned. We have to get rid of Trump. That was the push and many lemmings fell for it.

Ford had originally planned to open a new $1.6 billion plant in Mexico, but, facing pressure from President Donald Trump, they canceled those plans and chose China instead. According to the Times, Ford will also be investing "$900 million in a Kentucky plant to produce new versions of its Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator sport-utility vehicles," which the company said will save 1,000 jobs at the plant.

It's a bit peculiar that President Trump would push Ford out of Mexico and into China, especially after campaigning on a promise of preventing factory jobs from leaving the United States — though admittedly, Trump is not known for consistency.

After Trump pressured Ford out of moving factory to Mexico, company decides to build the new Focus in China | Salon.com
Autos manufactured in Mexico come to the US, autos manufactured in China are sold in China, the largest auto market in the world.

However, only around three percent of passenger cars produced in China were exported. In 2018, China generated approximately 15.7 billion U.S dollars from its car exports, accounting for 0.6 percent of the total export value that year.

Forum List

Back