Biden takes revenge on Red states

And how did you determine that it was population based and not need based? Did you actually look a the HHS proposals or did you go unquestioningly with a narrative from right wing media?

How do you know it is not? Clearly they aren’t going to admit it. They will run as much cover as possible. It does fool quite a few people. Don’t kid yourself. This administration only cares about COVID to the extent that it can help them politically. If they cared, they wouldn’t have untested people crossing over the border at record numbers and then flying them all over asking them to please come back. Maybe they are flying them all to the red states. I wouldn’t at all be surprised.

Florida’s governor made a big splash rejecting recommendations from the CDC.

Then this happened.

Right, the FL govenor bucked the masters and the responded by cutting the doses to his state by 50%. The CDC is just as political as this administraion. One would like to think they would put health first but they do not. Politics trump everything.

How do you know it is not? Clearly they aren’t going to admit it. They will run as much cover as possible. It does fool quite a few people. Don’t kid yourself. This administration only cares about COVID to the extent that it can help them politically. If they cared, they wouldn’t have untested people crossing over the border at record numbers and then flying them all over asking them to please come back. Maybe they are flying them all to the red states. I wouldn’t at all be surprised.
So this is another example of you believing whatever you want to believe without any evidence and then ridiculing others for not accepting the same baseless beliefs.

Do you think that’s a sign of intelligence?

Right, the FL govenor bucked the masters and the responded by cutting the doses to his state by 50%. The CDC is just as political as this administraion. One would like to think they would put health first but they do not. Politics trump everything.
More baseless accusation and victimhood.

They bucked the recommendations and their state blew up. That’s not a coincidence.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
So this is another example of you believing whatever you want to believe without any evidence and then ridiculing others for not accepting the same baseless beliefs.

Do you think that’s a sign of intelligence?

Neither one of us have definitive information regarding where the shortages are. You have been defending the decision of the Biden Administration to cut the supply of this medicine from some states which just happen to be red. It also just so happens that this was on the heels of Desantis bucking the system. Based on these undisputed facts, I deducted that this was political in nature. You have deduced that it is not.

As a physician, I am sure you are well aware of how the scientific method works. You form a hypothesis, or educated guess, based on available information and then test that hypothesis. Based on the information we have available(the timing and which states were cut), the educated guess, in this case, would be that this was politically motivated.

You won’t because you cant. Everything about the situation indicates that there is not enough drug to go around.

All this effort, merely to avoid acknowledging that the decision to not get vaccinated can affect others. You won’t acknowledge that because it is central to the “my body, my choice” argument.

But it’s not true.
Did Biden cut the supply to Kalifornia. They are in the top 5 in recent deaths.

The health official you are citing states there’s no shortage in one of the states getting the lions share of the drug.

I can tell you there definitely is a shortage in my state.

That alone indicates that there’s a problem with how this is being distributed.
Funny how you can’t bring a link proving this shortage.

Neither one of us have definitive information regarding where the shortages are. You have been defending the decision of the Biden Administration to cut the supply of this medicine from some states which just happen to be red. It also just so happens that this was on the heels of Desantis bucking the system. Based on these undisputed facts, I deducted that this was political in nature. You have deduced that it is not.

As a physician, I am sure you are well aware of how the scientific method works. You form a hypothesis, or educated guess, based on available information and then test that hypothesis. Based on the information we have available(the timing and which states were cut), the educated guess, in this case, would be that this was politically motivated.
You aren't basing your hypothesis on education and information, but on a bias. You see situations you don't really understand (and your understanding of the medical establishment is really lacking) and believe it's political.

We know that these states who "happen to be red" also happen to have extremely high case numbers and are using an extremely high percentage of the available treatment. I know for a fact that I cannot get this treatment for my patients. I know for a fact that the demand is higher than the supply.

I have no idea. Unless someone is actually checking cases, hospitalizations and where the drug is going, we wouldn’t know.

Oh look, that’s what HHS is going to be doing. Fascinating.
If you don’t know the numbers, how do you know some states are getting too much? :cuckoo:
You just exposed yourself as being full of shit……again.

You aren't basing your hypothesis on education and information, but on a bias. You see situations you don't really understand (and your understanding of the medical establishment is really lacking) and believe it's political.

We know that these states who "happen to be red" also happen to have extremely high case numbers and are using an extremely high percentage of the available treatment. I know for a fact that I cannot get this treatment for my patients. I know for a fact that the demand is higher than the supply.
When did Kalifornia turn red?

Just so we are clear, these are facts.

1. Unvaccinated people are using the treatment
2. The treatment is "life saving"
3. The treatment is limited in supply
4. Vaccinated people who didn't respond or have breakthrough cases are likewise at risk for COVID
5. If the unvaccinated people had been vaccinated, they'd be less likely to need the treatment

Therefore, adding these facts up, people who are deciding not to be vaccinated are depriving people who are vaccinated of lifesaving treatment.

Did Biden cut the supply to Kalifornia. They are in the top 5 in recent deaths.
Show the data.

Here's what I found.

California, in the last 7 days, deaths per capita, is number 30.

Your hard pressed to find a blue state anywhere near the top.

Most likely would have more than a million dead as well,dope.
1 Million dead Based on what? Should have locked down the old and sick---kept that fucking cuomo from purposely infecting nursing homes. Allowing the young and healthy to be exposed....more dead initially but long term, it would saved far more lives. Now the covid will kill for years to come and mutate as it goes along making it a better killer.

1 Million dead Based on what? Should have locked down the old and sick---kept that fucking cuomo from purposely infecting nursing homes. Allowing the young and healthy to be exposed....more dead initially but long term, it would saved far more lives. Now the covid will kill for years to come and mutate as it goes along making it a better killer.
The people in nursing homes were probably infected by their caregivers.

You can't "lock down the old and sick". They are dependent on others because they're old and sick.

Show the data.

Here's what I found.

Already posted earlier in the thread.

Looks like Kalifornia moved to #4 in avg daily deaths.

Funny how you can’t bring a link proving this shortage.

He doesn't need one. He is convinced that this administration can do no wrong and they truly just want to help people. Any evidence that even suggest otherwise will be quickly dismissed.

Show the data.

Here's what I found.

Wait, so which is it? Do the vaccine and the COVID restrictions work or do they not? I thought blue states were following all of these wonderful guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Biden Administration. Are you saying they are having worse outcomes all of sudden than the blue states?

Forum List

Back