Biden takes revenge on Red states

Every State most certainly did put non-infectious recovered patients back into nursing homes. On the list of states previously posted, New York state had an average number of nursing homes deaths, compared to the rest of the nation, but both Texas and Florida were well above average.
Your source is a year out of date, and thus meaningless.

Wry Catcher said:
Personal attacks are the sustenance of fools...I would not expect you to have an open mind or the intelligence to discern the differences...
Wry Catcher said:
personal attacks are childish......they are hard to avoid when dealing with assholes.

Whose Wry Catcher? He seems to be a smart guy, he has pegged you and other faux conservatives to a "T".

Written ^^^ like a misogynist. My post was proving that hypocrisy is part of faux conservatism.
Oh that's new....just call me a racist.......there is no hypocricy.......you realize that argument shows you hypocrisy.......since 1973 you have my body my choice, but you didn't mean it.....you love abortion....LOVE it.........you're a sick fuck.
We use that statement in a mocking way, its sad I have to explain it to you, but I'm glad it's cleared up

Oh that's new....just call me a racist.......there is no hypocricy.......you realize that argument shows you hypocrisy.......since 1973 you have my body my choice, but you didn't mean it.....you love abortion....LOVE it.........you're a sick fuck.
We use that statement in a mocking way, its sad I have to explain it to you, but I'm glad it's cleared up
What do you see with your head so far up your ass? Nothing very clear up there in your ascending colon, and what you see and post stinks.

What sucks is that it includes data from New York, where the lions share of their deaths were from the first weeks of the pandemic when we had no idea how to treat COVID. We didn’t have the therapies we know that work now. We didn’t even know how to run their ventilators.

You take that out, and New York/New Jersey drop off the list.

Even with those states in, half those states in the top 10 are very red.
No states can "drop off the list". dummy.

Cuomo's policies killed no one. That's a lie that Republicans keep flogging. The people returned to the nursing homes were not infectious.

Cuomo's policies DID kill thousands of New Yorkers, Dragonlady! He killed those people and then he covered it up. That's not even debatable at this point!

LOL..It makes me laugh when they use the word "Trumpian" in their article. That is NBC News who is unbiased, right?

Anyway, this wasn't about healthcare, it was about blue states using COVID bailout money, meaning the economic impact of COVID, to fund all their crazy spending and allowing for unfettered illegal immigration. There is a stark difference between that and actually withholding life-saving medicine based on politics.

Are you saying that withholding the funds the states needed to combat the pandemic, and forcing them into bidding against one another for scare supplies didn't cost lives? Not even for the health care workers who died due to PPE shortages??

The states were provided with all of the "life saving medicines" they needed but they chose not to use them or to encourage their citizens to get them. The people getting sick in these states rejected the $30 ounce of prevention and are all demanding the $6000 cure instead.

Until you make use of the first round of life saving medicines you were sent, you have no right to demand all of the drugs of last resort to cover your own folly.

No states can "drop off the list". dummy.

What was New York's number after the new governor took office?

The numbers were exactly the same. The numbers were corrected months ago.

There was never any evidence that anyone got covid or died as a result of the governor's directive. None whatsoever. But at that point everyone was so frightened that this fact got lost in the fear and paranoia ginned up by FOX News and the right wing outrage machine.

They took dead aim at Cuomo because he was having such success fighting the virus in New York, so they used any story they could to sully his reputation, and Cuomo is sending covid into nursing homes was perfect for the outrage machine.

Just like the rest of Trump's lies - like the birther lie, and Crooked Hillary lie, and they spied on me lie, and the stolen election lie, Cuomo didn't kill anyone.

Has this been said?

Biden sees a shortage so Biden and the Democrats restrict who can have medical treatment.

Trump, the republican businessman would meet with the executives, other businessman to help manufacture more medicine.

Democrats can not see the solution because they only look within government for the answer.

Republican Trump is a businessman first hence he knows how to solve the problem.

Forum List

Back