Biden takes revenge on Red states

So what month of 2020 do you think desantis did this? He only did after 3 months of hearing about Cuomo and other states. Where do you think the hospitals sent them after the hospital determined they were not sick enough to stay. That's right, back to nursing homes. Then the nursing homes would try and send them back to hospital. desantis didn't announce he'd make dedicated nursing homes until May 2020.
After the CDC sent out it's guidelines, he followed them..which was early on...Cuomo ignored it..

That is bullshit and I think you know it, Colfax. Every State didn't put infected patients back into nursing homes! Pathetic response...

Every State most certainly did put non-infectious recovered patients back into nursing homes. On the list of states previously posted, New York state had an average number of nursing homes deaths, compared to the rest of the nation, but both Texas and Florida were well above average.

When I posted that link previously, you asshats claimed it was because there are so many old people in Florida.

Dipshit not everyone in red states is unvaccinated or conservative.
Correct... those who are vaccinated within those States now about to experience a rationing of therapeutics need not worry... :auiqs.jpg:
And on top of that Biden is dumping thousands of unvaccinated illegals in red states.
If the citizens of those States had pulled their heads out of their a$$e$ and gotten the damned shot they wouldn't be worrying now... :cool:
Red states should just bus those illegals to blue states and drop them off since they cant get needed medicine for them.
Let us know when you're ready to try that, eh? :aargh:

Maybe your Orange Baboon-God can find jobs for them in his hotels.

Wouldn't be the first time. ;)

Last edited:
LOL..It makes me laugh when they use the word "Trumpian" in their article. That is NBC News who is unbiased, right?

Anyway, this wasn't about healthcare, it was about blue states using COVID bailout money, meaning the economic impact of COVID, to fund all their crazy spending and allowing for unfettered illegal immigration. There is a stark difference between that and actually withholding life-saving medicine based on politics.

Get real - Donald bullied & threatened blue state funding, supplies, and governors he didn’t like ENDLESSLY.
It was almost a daily occurrence for four very long years.

He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.
Your OP [Biden takes revenge on Red states] is misleading and thus dishonest. President Biden must take a course to end this pandemic and all of its variants to protect all of We the People. In fact his efforts include making sure the minorities have equal rights, equal opportunities and equal voting rights. Some of you don't believe the rights of citizens can be usurped.

Nothing is more important than my right to determine what I will and will not do with my body. Period. If you don't like it, come to my front door and tell me in person instead of like a kowardly keyboard kowboy.
So, at least you've proved that women have the absolute right to have an abortion.

Forum List

Back