Biden takes revenge on Red states

which strain?
Light dawns on Marblehead! Flu strains keep on coming, Winger. If you live in a place where people visit from other areas you're going to constantly be bombarded with new strains. It's why I've never gotten a flu shot living here in Florida. I let my immune system protect me because there are hundreds of strains existing around the world at any given time and there is no way on God's green earth that a shot will protect you from them. You can't hide from viruses. Why even try if you're a healthy individual? Get it. Get over it. Get on with your life.

Why would someone who's been vaccinated NEED antibodies, Winger? Do you not understand what a vaccine is supposed to do?
Because the vaccine is not 100 percent effective. Close but not 100 percent.

If you show up unvaccinated you should get the antibody if there is any left

Light dawns on Marblehead! Flu strains keep on coming, Winger. If you live in a place where people visit from other areas you're going to constantly be bombarded with new strains. It's why I've never gotten a flu shot living here in Florida. I let my immune system protect me because there are hundreds of strains existing around the world at any given time and there is no way on God's green earth that a shot will protect you from them. You can't hide from viruses. Why even try if you're a healthy individual? Get it. Get over it. Get on with your life.
I get a flu shot every year to protect against new strains.
Why get the flu if you can avoid it ?

The medical consensus is that even those who have had Covid should be vaccinated
Why? If you read why it’s a “just in case” as they aren’t sure how long antibodies last. Should and must aren’t the same. Those who never had it, must IMO. Like my parents.

Biden is fighting a virus. Pushing for more people to get vaccinated can only save lives. Allocating all of the resources for one area isn't in the national interest. He represents everyone in the United States, not just those who refused to get the vaccine in the first place.
If he's fighting the virus, he should allocate supplies to where they're needed most. That isn't what he's doing. Even after the producer has stated that production has been increased by 50%, Bidens decision will still mean less for the red states. This is a good example of why communism doesn't work.

And these idiots cheer them on. They want a vaccine passport to prove you got the shot that isn’t protecting you from getting it. But if you don’t have the shot that doesn’t keep you from getting it you’re barred from associating with those that got the shot that doesn’t keep them from getting it.

WTF is happening here.
Your brain is broken. Damaged. Swole.
The Covid vaccine works just fine. Not unlike others. The level of protection is based on the amount of virus in the area surrounding the vaccinated. When a large percentage of the population remains unvaxxed, the amount of virus in the community is high and can infect the vaxxed. As the number of vaxxed increases, the amount of circulating virus decreases and so does the risk of infection. This is nothing new. Herd immunity requires a vaxxed herd.

Why? If you read why it’s a “just in case” as they aren’t sure how long antibodies last. Should and must aren’t the same. Those who never had it, must IMO. Like my parents.
Better safe than sorry

My brother got Covid and made sure he got vaccinated as soon as possible

He didn’t want to go through that again

Yea...it's great.

Unfortunately you stand a good chance of dying in order to achieve it...not to mention killing folks around you
I mean if you already had it. Otherwise the vaccines are a must. Learn to read. 99.5% survival rate. Will you please stop being such a drama queen?

Better safe than sorry

My brother got Covid and made sure he got vaccinated as soon as possible

He didn’t want to go through that again
But he would not go through it again. Reinfection is more rare than you posting something tangible on this site. “Better safe than sorry” is not good enough IMO to mandate something.

Nothing is as good as natural immunity
Depends. Your natural immunity may last for several months or maybe years....but if you use antibodies that were derived from memory B cells at their peak...you can get immunity that will last years...even decades. It all depends on the level of infection. Most people seem to be getting a mild infection...but antibody shots are taken from patients with severe illnesses and are maxed out.

Forum List

Back