Biden takes revenge on Red states

Equal protection under the law now gone too, with you people?
Keep in mind, we are dealing with people who truly hate themselves and will do anything that will give them a sense of having some control over their sorry lives. Thus the fantasy of being able to watch the suffering and death of those who disagree with them. Disagreeing with them is simply not to be borne in their sick minds and I think most of them deeply regret not being able to kill us with their own hands, so a fantasy of a deadly fairy tale virus is what helps them sleep at night.

I hate to break this to you Winger but you're simply someone that posts CONSTANTLY. That DOESN'T make you smart!

1631877673851.jpeg

Jun 9, 2021 — Some of the least vaccinated states are the most pro-Trump. Trump won 17 of the 18 states with the lowest adult vaccination rates.
So why intentionally cut in half the doses that should be going to those states? Especially when you're imposing mandates on getting the damned things in the first place?

If they are using proportionally too much for their case numbers and maybe their population, then yes, it is the rational and correct decision.

PS: Might want to ask a mod to edit your title for you. Not "vaccine doses"
This goes against the claims being made by Biden himself.
If they want the shot....give them the damn shot.

So why intentionally cut in half the doses that should be going to those states? Especially when you're imposing mandates on getting the damned things in the first place?
Because their policy of relying more on the cure rather than prevention causes them to require more dosages

Percentage isn't the problem, it's the number. And 57% of the unvaccinated are white.
That's only in the GOP....the only reason there aren't more Democrats who are unvaccinated is because there are fewer blacks (thanks to abortions and gun violence) than whites. Unvaccinated blacks and unvaccinated Republicans are about even percentage-wise because both do not trust white Democrats.

This is seriously a jaw dropping moment. You say that after the train wreck the Repubs put in the WH before Joe? Are you fucking kidding me? That aside, both parties need better people. Ones not run by the news cycle and minions who try and get them to cover every base to every constituent so they don't piss anybody off.
With all due respect, Doc...are you kidding me? Compared to the dumpster fire that is the Biden Administration...Donald Trump's term was one of the best EVER! I know you on the left LOATHED the man because of his personality and because he beat Hillary but his policies actually worked! In contrast everything that Joe Biden touches turns to shit...from the economy...to the border...to foreign policy! He's an idiot and has been since NIXON was in office!!!

This is seriously a jaw dropping moment. You say that after the train wreck the Repubs put in the WH before Joe? Are you fucking kidding me? That aside, both parties need better people. Ones not run by the news cycle and minions who try and get them to cover every base to every constituent so they don't piss anybody off.
I don't think Trump was such a train wreck. Without 98% negative media coverage you wouldn't think that at all. Clearly Biden is such a screw up after watching how he handled Afghanistan....I don't see where you get off.

Oh....BTW....turns out Hillary made up Russian Collusion. The Durhum Investigation proved it. The source of the scandal was just indicted yesterday. How many of these types of stories about Trump have been turning out to be outright fabrications? Turns out most of them.

Because their policy of relying more on the cure rather than prevention causes them to require more dosages
The Vaccines are not the cure. They treat the symptoms as people can still get the virus even after taking the shots. So someone has to get blamed. And no one does it better then a Prog.

Fauci and the rest of the global experts changed their views on masks after Feb 2020 and they learned more about the virus

Much of the initial information about COVID was wrong. We had not even shut down in Feb 2020
/——-/ Stop being a science denier and truth hater. From Aug 2, 2021
During a segment on CNN Monday afternoon, University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy Director Michael Osterholm said cloth or paper masks don't work to stop the spread of the disease.

That's only in the GOP....the only reason there aren't more Democrats who are unvaccinated is because there are fewer blacks (thanks to abortions and gun violence) than whites. Unvaccinated blacks and unvaccinated Republicans are about even percentage-wise because both do not trust white Democrats.
/——-/ “because both do not trust white Democrats.”
I trust democRATs. I trust they will do the absolute wrong thing s and screw the pooch again and again.

The Vaccines are not the cure. They treat the symptoms as people can still get the virus even after taking the shots. So someone has to get blamed. And no one does it better then a Prog.
Well.....the problem with that is there seems to be different types of vaccines.....and these antibody shots actually work.
Biden wants everyone to take his poison shit...but when something works....he doesn't want them to get it.

/——-/ Stop being a science denier and truth hater. From Aug 2, 2021
During a segment on CNN Monday afternoon, University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy Director Michael Osterholm said cloth or paper masks don't work to stop the spread of the disease.
Cherry picking

The global consensus is that MASKS WORK
Vaccines are even better

I'm taking you to task, Crepitus for who you DID vote for! I'm doing the same thing for the DNC and the Main Stream Media! You all put someone in power who's not fit for the job because you thought he was the only one that could beat Donald Trump...all the while ignoring how bad Joe Biden's mental capacities really were.
It rather pathetic that out of millions of Democrats in the US...that you liberals couldn't find ONE that you could run that wasn't Joe Biden!
Biden is the cream of the crop when it comes to Democrats.

Forum List

Back