Biden takes revenge on Red states

It rather pathetic that out of millions of Democrats in the US...that you liberals couldn't find ONE that you could run that wasn't Joe Biden!
This is seriously a jaw dropping moment. You say that after the train wreck the Repubs put in the WH before Joe? Are you fucking kidding me? That aside, both parties need better people. Ones not run by the news cycle and minions who try and get them to cover every base to every constituent so they don't piss anybody off.

See this part of my last "just can't seem to get it through their neanderthal skulls."
Thanks for proving my point...;o)

I was just asking if that was what you meant.

The demented asswipe referenced in the post you quoted was Biden.

Can you fuck off now ?

View attachment 540291

“If they will not help, if those governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way,” he vowed.

Biden is making good on his threat to try to get Republican governors out of the way of his vaccine mandates.
Biden is cutting back on antibody shots that were supposed to go to states like Florida, Tennessee, and Texas.

If the vaccines are really as effective as Biden claims they are....isn't this a conspiracy to commit mass-murder?

The Biden administration this week slashed the doses of lifesaving coronavirus antibody treatment to Florida, giving the state less than half of what is needed for a routine week, prioritizing “equitable distribution” — a move some suspect is a form of revenge against Republican governors whom the president vowed to get “out of the way.”
The Biden administration this week began to cut the distribution of monoclonal antibodies to red states, such as Florida and Alabama, contending those states, including Texas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana, are comprising too big a share of the supply in recent weeks — 70 percent.
“HHS will determine the amount of product each state and territory receives on a weekly basis,” a spokesman for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said.
Already, this has had a negative impact on states such as Florida, where Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has been announcing more and more antibody treatment centers across the Sunshine State and battling the establishment media’s criticisms and misinformation along the way. Even Dr. Anthony Fauci has recognized the treatments as “effective intervention” for the Chinese coronavirus.
As a result of the Biden administration’s moves, the feds delivered less than half the needed doses to the Sunshine State this week. According to CBS12, they sent 30,950 doses “according to numbers from the governor’s office and confirmed by the Department of Health.” But normally, the state needs about 72,000 doses a week to meet the needs.
Christina Pushaw, press secretary for DeSantis, blasted the Biden administration’s move and suggested that “every corporate media outlet that publishes sensational stories about ‘overflowing hospitals’ in the South” should first “demand answers from the Biden Administration about why they’re restricting the supply of life saving COVID treatment to the South.”
“Supply of monoclonal antibody treatment to Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas & other Southern states restricted by Biden Admin with no real explanation besides ‘equity,’” she continued, asking, “How is it equitable to only send treatment for HALF the Floridians who need it, & NO state sites in Alabama?”
Links​
I hear that DeSantis is negotiating to buy from a different source. Biden will likely seek an agreement with that company to sell only to the US government.

Fuck you!
Fuck you back. I sincerely hope you don't get Covid and die. For not only you, you piece of shit, but for the people that actually love you (I hate that there is a real possibility that people actually might like, let alone love you).

What a 'communist' asshole I must be to say such a thing. I get it, you magaturd POS.

So your entire point is those that get the vaccine need the meds to cure them of the illness they took a vaccine for. And your force for those that don’t get the vaccine is you can only get the medicine to cure the illness if you got the vaccine that didn’t keep you from getting it.

This is your sakes point to convince the last 25% of people they need the vaccine. Because you need the treatment meds for those that got the vaccine.

You’re an idiot.
All of this medical stuff is apparently over your head.

Fuck you back. I sincerely hope you don't get Covid and die. For not only you, you piece of shit, but for the people that actually love you (I hate that there is a real possibility that people actually might like, let alone love you).

What a 'communist' asshole I must be to say such a thing. I get it, you magaturd POS.

Still getting looking for medical help to get your head out of your ass ?

He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.
Biden is fighting a virus. Pushing for more people to get vaccinated can only save lives. Allocating all of the resources for one area isn't in the national interest. He represents everyone in the United States, not just those who refused to get the vaccine in the first place.

I'm taking you to task, Crepitus for who you DID vote for! I'm doing the same thing for the DNC and the Main Stream Media! You all put someone in power who's not fit for the job because you thought he was the only one that could beat Donald Trump...all the while ignoring how bad Joe Biden's mental capacities really were.
It rather pathetic that out of millions of Democrats in the US...that you liberals couldn't find ONE that you could run that wasn't Joe Biden!
Stop calling for the rwnj propaganda.

You don't get dibs on scarce resources just because you refuse to do what's necessary to keep infections low
The mAb drug is not scarce. The company that makes it said so. Biden is being instructed to do this for spite.

Last edited:
He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.
I SEE YOU DIDN'T FIGURE IN THE STUPID VOTE. And with that clown with all that brain rot shows America has way more than our share of stupid. His support of the Crime Bill put more Blacks in jail. His mentor was a KKK grand wizard. All his racism has got him is the Black vote. Just change the requirement to vote from age to IQ. Tomorrow the democRat party would be no more and by the afternoon they will jail them. By night we can start hanging them in Large groups We can use short ropes and have dancing contests Have obama blowing up his condom balloons for the porch monkeys and yard apes. Make it a full day of family fun. Call it Just justice day.

I SEE YOU DIDN'T FIGURE IN THE STUPID VOTE. And with that clown with all that brain rot shows America has way more than our share of stupid. His support of the Crime Bill put more Blacks in jail. His mentor was a KKK grand wizard. All his racism has got him is the Black vote. Just change the requirement to vote from age to IQ. Tomorrow the democRat party would be no more and by the afternoon they will jail them. By night we can start hanging them in Large groups We can use short ropes and have dancing contests Have obama blowing up his condom balloons for the porch monkeys and yard apes. Make it a full day of family fun. Call it Just justice day or Loot Till Ya Poop Midnight Madness. What a joy!

Forum List

Back