Biden Suspends Federal Oil and Gas Permits, Because Climate Change

Still happy to have voted for Biden?
The hardcore globalist policy coming and USA will lose more millions jobs.
China loves Biden!

As promised, Biden has launched a full frontal assault on the USA’s oil and gas jobs, while he investigates the impact of US domestic energy independence on climate change.
Biden administration suspends federal oil and gas permitting

Speaking of climate change...Surging global ice melt suggests sea level rise predictions are far too conservative

Then why would you vote for “The Big Guy” that approved his son working for the Ukraine oil and gas company.

Joseph Biden (God's choice) is already a GREAT president!
Because you like missing arab ass for your gasoline?
Electric vehicles, dude.
Is that your brilliant solution? Everyone just needs to go out and buy a Tesla? :laugh:
You’re a dumbass.
Youre the one who thinks everyone is going to get electric cars. Furthermore, you're also the one with an AOC avatar for Christ Sake! :laugh:

Then why would you vote for “The Big Guy” that approved his son working for the Ukraine oil and gas company.

He did more than approve of it, he made the connection for him. Let's face it, dope head would have spent his life chasing ambulances if not for his father and the power that came with him.

China loves Biden!

As promised, Biden has launched a full frontal assault on the USA’s oil and gas jobs, while he investigates the impact of US domestic energy independence on climate change.

It's only been one week. Look at all the jobs lost already. He's pissed off several groups of people including the Canadians and American Indians. Parents with daughters in school athletics can't be very happy either. One week. 207 more weeks to go.
American Indians were quite pleased by stopping Keystone XL.

China loves Biden!

It's only been one week. Look at all the jobs lost already. He's pissed off several groups of people including the Canadians and American Indians. Parents with daughters in school athletics can't be very happy either. One week. 207 more weeks to go.
American Indians were quite pleased by stopping Keystone XL.

Some are and some aren't.

Electric vehicles, dude.

Do you have one? Do you know what your tires are made of? The asphalt roads or your driveway? How about those roof shingles on your house?

The fact of the matter is 6,000 products are made from petroleum.

The ones who scream the loudest never walk the walk. I'd bet just about anything Synthaholic lives in an all-white suburb somewhere and drives an SUV. I've seen these fake commies on message boards before. They're all hypocrites.

The ones who scream the loudest never walk the walk. I'd bet just about anything @Synthaholic lives in an all-white suburb somewhere and drives an SUV. I've seen these fake commies on message boards before. They're all hypocrites.

I've done the same. I ask how many times a week do they use public transportation or ride share, do they have a windmill in their backyard or solar panels, do they use a bicycle or motorcycle weather permitting, do they use a heat pump. That usually ends the conversation right there. :auiqs.jpg:

The ones who scream the loudest never walk the walk. I'd bet just about anything @Synthaholic lives in an all-white suburb somewhere and drives an SUV. I've seen these fake commies on message boards before. They're all hypocrites.

I've done the same. I ask how many times a week do they use public transportation or ride share, do they have a windmill in their backyard or solar panels, do they use a bicycle or motorcycle weather permitting, do they use a heat pump. That usually ends the conversation right there. :auiqs.jpg:

I had one asshole on another board, who was a fake commie online but turned out to be a rich lawyer, actually tell me he "fights" climate change by voting for Democrats and telling his housekeeper to sort the recyclables before she takes them out.

Forum List

Back