Biden Suspends Federal Oil and Gas Permits, Because Climate Change

But the Keystone XL is not built & no oil is flowing in it so you are wrong once again.

Not wrong at all. Trust me, I spent three years trading contracts in the commodities market which is what controls the price of fuel. Stopping new drilling on all federal lands gets contract traders to buy long contracts which increases the price. In the past. Biden and Harris have both stated they'd get rid of fracking if they had the ability. Well.......now they have the ability.

Will they do it? Nobody knows quite yet. It's only been less than two weeks and he's spent most of that time signing executive orders. But between the pipeline and federal lands, it's certainly a good indication he will.

But the Keystone XL is not built & no oil is flowing in it so you are wrong once again.

Not wrong at all. Trust me, I spent three years trading contracts in the commodities market which is what controls the price of fuel. Stopping new drilling on all federal lands gets contract traders to buy long contracts which increases the price. In the past. Biden and Harris have both stated they'd get rid of fracking if they had the ability. Well.......now they have the ability.

Will they do it? Nobody knows quite yet. It's only been less than two weeks and he's spent most of that time signing executive orders. But between the pipeline and federal lands, it's certainly a good indication he will.
playing futures is like trading cards. Should we tell a team not to trade a player because people holding his current cards will lose money?

Only a total idiot would invest because of a pipeline that would be shut down as soon as Trump lost.

Obama proved your federal land comment bullshit as oil production did good under his administration.

playing futures is like trading cards. Should we tell a team not to trade a player because people holding his current cards will lose money?

Only a total idiot would invest because of a pipeline that would be shut down as soon as Trump lost.

Obama proved your federal land comment bullshit as oil production did good under his administration.

It was during DumBama's second term that fracking used newer technology to extract more energy from the ground, and most of that energy came off of private lands. The prices came down, and remained down throughout his second term and Trump's first term, even though economic activity did bring it up, but we never hit $3.00 a gallon which is amazing since Trump gave us the best economy in nearly 50 years.

People buy and sell contracts for the same reason others invest in the stock market or real estate. You want to make money, and lots of it. If you buy a long oil contract, every time a barrel of oil goes up one dollar, you make $1,000. If you have ten contracts, you made $10,000 overnight in many cases. So being able to spot trends and getting in at the right time can make you quite a bit of dough. This is what's going on today and why the price of oil and gas are increasing.

It was during DumBama's second term that fracking used newer technology to extract more energy from the ground, and most of that energy came off of private lands. The prices came down, and remained down throughout his second term and Trump's first term, even though economic activity did bring it up, but we never hit $3.00 a gallon which is amazing since Trump gave us the best economy in nearly 50 years.

People buy and sell contracts for the same reason others invest in the stock market or real estate. You want to make money, and lots of it. If you buy a long oil contract, every time a barrel of oil goes up one dollar, you make $1,000. If you have ten contracts, you made $10,000 overnight in many cases. So being able to spot trends and getting in at the right time can make you quite a bit of dough. This is what's going on today and why the price of oil and gas are increasing.
I love it when you argue oil and then try to cover your ass with "energy".

Best economy? Trillion dollar deficits. job losses.

Energy usually is proportional when it comes to price changes. If oil goes up, propane goes up, natural gas goes up, gasoline goes up. If you'd study the market, you would see that.

Yes, the best economy in 50 years. Over a million more jobs than Americans that could work them. A new record low in unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept. A new record high in median household income. Several record stock market highs. I'm 60 years old, and I never seen anything like that in my life, including the good economy under Reagan and Clinton during the tech boom.

Energy usually is proportional when it comes to price changes. If oil goes up, propane goes up, natural gas goes up, gasoline goes up. If you'd study the market, you would see that.

Yes, the best economy in 50 years. Over a million more jobs than Americans that could work them. A new record low in unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept. A new record high in median household income. Several record stock market highs. I'm 60 years old, and I never seen anything like that in my life, including the good economy under Reagan and Clinton during the tech boom.
Oh MY God. Trump lost more jobs than he created. You have no clue what a good economy really is. Not one funded by debt.

Oh MY God. Trump lost more jobs than he created. You have no clue what a good economy really is. Not one funded by debt.

Glad you feel that way, because your guy is trying to get Congress to pass a 2 trillion dollar bill, included is bailing out liberal cities and states the dug themselves in a hole long before the virus. Paying off their supporters in the teachers union so the lazy sons of bitches can continue getting paid while staying home. Giving people on unemployment an additional 400 bucks a week which will put them on the same level as somebody making 50K a year in many states. Who would want to return to work with that?

You can't create an economy like we had before with more jobs lost than gained. Like I said, that's never happened in my life.

Still happy to have voted for Biden?
The hardcore globalist policy coming and USA will lose more millions jobs.
China loves Biden!

As promised, Biden has launched a full frontal assault on the USA’s oil and gas jobs, while he investigates the impact of US domestic energy independence on climate change.
Biden administration suspends federal oil and gas permitting

Woo-Hoo ... More money for me and the rest of the folks parked on top of resource rich land that doesn't require a federal permit.
Royalty checks have already skyrocketed this year (last month's was triple what it was in November).

And some nit-wits think all this garbage is about climate change ... :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats want America dependent on foreign oil.
Republicans hate their own children and grandchildren and want to leave them a more difficult future.
You project your own emotionalism.
You stupid fucks don't get it. You think importing Canadian oil makes us self sufficient. You think that we should keep emitting greenhouse gases & increase the effects of climate change. How God damn stupid is that?

I have news, whether your oil lovers like it or not, we are heading toward electric vehicles.
As I've said, electric vehicles aren't practical anywhere but urban areas.

And electric vehicles don't reduce pollution. They merely relocate it.

But, hey, think how smug you can be after spending $75K on a sedan plus who knows how much on a home charging station! You'll be saving the planet. No, really.

Dat Boy fucks up everything he touches, doesn't he?

The stupid shithead wants the US to be without energy.

Meanwhile the moron will pay the low IQ Negroes in the Historical Black Colleges to figure out some alternate energy.

Maybe they can figure out how to heat our homes with Colt Malt Liquor.

China loves Biden!

As promised, Biden has launched a full frontal assault on the USA’s oil and gas jobs, while he investigates the impact of US domestic energy independence on climate change.

Federal....not state.

But, hey, think how smug you can be after spending $75K on a sedan plus who knows how much on a home charging station! You'll be saving the planet. No, really.

And then we have to figure out where we bury all these old windmills, solar panels and car batteries.

Republicans hate their own children and grandchildren and want to leave them a more difficult future.
You stupid fucks don't get it. You think importing Canadian oil makes us self sufficient. You think that we should keep emitting greenhouse gases & increase the effects of climate change. How God damn stupid is that?

I have news, whether your oil lovers like it or not, we are heading toward electric vehicles.

Yes really.

Yes really.
You probably believe that, too. Sad.

That's not the issue, since we are buying "foreign oil" now. But I don't see why we'd want to just increase prices to use less carbon fuel. There are other ways to achieve that, if we want to. I'm all for rolling back Trump's opening up formerly protected land just to open it up, though.

That's not the issue, since we are buying "foreign oil" now. But I don't see why we'd want to just increase prices to use less carbon fuel. There are other ways to achieve that, if we want to. I'm all for rolling back Trump's opening up formerly protected land just to open it up, though.

There are better ways of doing it. Make alternative cheaper and better, or at the very least, just as reliable and cost effective as fossil fuels. But they can't without government subsidies. Relying on alternative fuel exclusively is a failure just like in CA. A Mayor in one of their cities told people not to use their toaster in fear everybody doing so would cause a rolling blackout. We don't want to live like that.

There are better ways of doing it. Make alternative cheaper and better, or at the very least, just as reliable and cost effective as fossil fuels. But they can't without government subsidies. Relying on alternative fuel exclusively is a failure just like in CA. A Mayor in one of their cities told people not to use their toaster in fear everybody doing so would cause a rolling blackout. We don't want to live like that.
I agree. And imo killing the pipeline was just a political stunt. We're still going to transport the "oil" but keep using trucks and trains, which is crazy. I'm not quite sure why we are using tar sand oil when there's more easily refined stuff to be had, but …. that's not the issue because we are using it.

But Trump's orders opening up some federal lands were just political stunts too.

I agree. And imo killing the pipeline was just a political stunt. We're still going to transport the "oil" but keep using trucks and trains, which is crazy. I'm not quite sure why we are using tar sand oil when there's more easily refined stuff to be had, but …. that's not the issue because we are using it.

But Trump's orders opening up some federal lands were just political stunts too.

You have to stay loyal to your supporters or you lose their support. It was more than a political stunt. Who owns the railroads that are going to now be transporting that oil across our country and who contributes big bucks to the Democrat party?

If the oil under public lands can be extracted safely and responsibly, I'm all for it. It belongs to all Americans, after all.

China loves Biden!

China's investment in the Biden Crime Family has to be the greatest return on investment in history. No wonder they did so much to interfere with the election to help him win.

Forum List

Back