Biden Suspends Federal Oil and Gas Permits, Because Climate Change

Still happy to have voted for Biden?
The hardcore globalist policy coming and USA will lose more millions jobs.
China loves Biden!

As promised, Biden has launched a full frontal assault on the USA’s oil and gas jobs, while he investigates the impact of US domestic energy independence on climate change.
Biden administration suspends federal oil and gas permitting

Speaking of climate change...Surging global ice melt suggests sea level rise predictions are far too conservative
Man, it's a good thing the Obamas didn't buy a mansion on Martha's Vineyard only 11 feet above sea level!

Oh, wait...
What the hell does them buying property in Martha's Vineyard got to do with the ice caps melting faster than expected??

China loves Biden!

As promised, Biden has launched a full frontal assault on the USA’s oil and gas jobs, while he investigates the impact of US domestic energy independence on climate change.

Speaking of climate change...Surging global ice melt suggests sea level rise predictions are far too conservative

If I asked you how to make it melt faster, would you be able to tell us how you would do it?

Oh the old Climate Change gig. LMAO Hell Gore already laughed his way to the bank using his CC gig. Find a way to harness the Sun and the Moon and then you can control the climate.

There sure are some gullible idiots out there who believe in Climate Change and Biden and his Dem imbecilic buddies sure fill that bill. His joining the Paris Accords will cost we tax payers up the ass for a hoax.

Well, if we have the ability to make glaciers melt, then we could also control the speed at which they melt, isn't that true? Since we control the climate and not God (even though the climate has been changing since God made the place) then how would you accelerate this glacier melting?
Oh I get it..okay let's play..how about putting a billion more gas powered cars on the road..or give every polluting plant a waiver to let them pollute away without any counter measures to reduce their output..

China loves Biden!

If I asked you how to make it melt faster, would you be able to tell us how you would do it?

Oh the old Climate Change gig. LMAO Hell Gore already laughed his way to the bank using his CC gig. Find a way to harness the Sun and the Moon and then you can control the climate.

There sure are some gullible idiots out there who believe in Climate Change and Biden and his Dem imbecilic buddies sure fill that bill. His joining the Paris Accords will cost we tax payers up the ass for a hoax.
Not only is climate change a hoax but the earth is actually flat...got it

Sure he is if you like higher taxes, you daughter competing against a guy, $5 a gallon for gas, thousands of jobs lost and so much more.

And just wait until the national minimum wage is $15.00 an hour and more companies start moving overseas or invest in automation to replace human workers.
The $15 minimum Biden is talking about is for federal workers..plus some states have already raised their minimum wage to $15 per hour..

Sure he is if you like higher taxes, you daughter competing against a guy, $5 a gallon for gas, thousands of jobs lost and so much more.

And just wait until the national minimum wage is $15.00 an hour and more companies start moving overseas or invest in automation to replace human workers.
The $15 minimum Biden is talking about is for federal workers..plus some states have already raised their minimum wage to $15 per hour..

Yup and we tax payers will be footing the bill for the Fed workers. Oh and States will find that businesses will hire contractors. No one will be paying $15 an hour.

I LOVE this move!

Joseph Biden (God's choice) is already a GREAT president!

Trust me, Biden isn't God's "choice". He likes killing babies too much.

He also likes screwing the American tax payer. Millions will regret voting for that jack ass. Hell New Mexico voted for him and is screaming bloody murder about his stopping the Keystone pipeline and putting thousands out of work.

God's choice my ass. And if he's her vision of a GREAT President then she's a flaming idiot.

China loves Biden!

Man, it's a good thing the Obamas didn't buy a mansion on Martha's Vineyard only 11 feet above sea level!

Oh, wait...
What the hell does them buying property in Martha's Vineyard got to do with the ice caps melting faster than expected??
Because if they believed the Klimate Kult's bullshit, they wouldn't have bought a house in danger from the rising seas, you gullible retard.

You're being manipulated. And you're too dumb to see it.

Oh I get it..okay let's play..how about putting a billion more gas powered cars on the road..or give every polluting plant a waiver to let them pollute away without any counter measures to reduce their output..

Wait a minute, don't cars today emit the least pollution than they ever have? Didn't the US get rid of much of their manufacturing throughout the years? Hell, even your lawn and snow equipment has energy saving crap on it. That's why you can't run them with totally open choke. Before I retired as a truck driver, tractors cost over 10K more per unit, mostly because all the pollution crap they are required to have like three computers, DEF, and using the much more expensive low sulfur diesel fuel. Can you tell me where I can buy an incandescent light bulb today? No you can't. Why? We got rid of them to save the planet.

Now you tell me it was all for nothing. Such a pity. Wait a minute, I have a great idea! Why don't we spend trillions more to stop climate change and continue to be disappointed when we find out it didn't make any difference whatsoever, just like we are disappointed now after 50 years of combating global warming?

I LOVE this move!

Joseph Biden (God's choice) is already a GREAT president!

Sure he is if you like higher taxes, you daughter competing against a guy, $5 a gallon for gas, thousands of jobs lost, more illegals flooding into the country which we tax payers will spend billions on, the CC having access to our power grid and the list goes on.

I'll sit here while you defend the jack ass you helped elect. Hell New Mexico voted Biden and is now mad as hell as they lose thousands of jobs. Enjoy. I sure will.
Syn is mentally ill which is why she is on Ignore.
I think she had a nervous breakdown when Trump came on the scene.
She hates Rs.

Yes they did, and it closed down some of their businesses and increased their cost of living. If it's only for federal workers, then why did the CBO do an analysis to tell Americans that a national $15.00 an hour is calculated to eliminate over 4 million jobs?

Wait a minute, don't cars today emit the least pollution than they ever have? Didn't the US get rid of much of their manufacturing throughout the years? Hell, even your lawn and snow equipment has energy saving crap on it. That's why you can't run them with totally open choke. Before I retired as a truck driver, tractors cost over 10K more per unit, mostly because all the pollution crap they are required to have like three computers, DEF, and using the much more expensive low sulfur diesel fuel. Can you tell me where I can buy an incandescent light bulb today? No you can't. Why? We got rid of them to save the planet.

Now you tell me it was all for nothing. Such a pity. Wait a minute, I have a great idea! Why don't we spend trillions more to stop climate change and continue to be disappointed when we find out it didn't make any difference whatsoever, just like we are disappointed now after 50 years of combating global warming?
greta how dare you tell truth.jpg

China loves Biden!

We have heard this same story for a couple decades.

Forum List

Back