Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

Trump should have been disqualified as a serious candidate back at "grab em by the pussy."
Unfortunately though 73 million Americans have such low expectations for their candidates that they didn't care.
Sexual predator?
No problem.
Swindler and con man?
No problem.
Incompetent, incurious dullard?
No problem.
Immoral child rapist?
No problem.
Russian plant?
No problem.
And on, and on.....
This is why Clinton called them "America's basket of deplorables."

Spot on!
1665859855943.jpg

So, if these were issues that you libs supported, then the only reason you wouldn’t vote for them before was Trump? What a bunch of petty children you libs are…

Or, was it because even though you say so, Trumps efforts didn’t have the America destroying provisions in with them?
You're actually believe Trump's policies helped America ? What we are seeing today is directly linked to things he did when he was president. But I have to admit no matter who is president the world is going into a downturn. I just hope a reasonable men will be in charge and we will survive this. That leaves Trump and Putin out of the picture, you can add the Ayatollah, and North Korea's Kim to that list too. And any other autocrats and dictators in the world.

/----/ "Trump should have been disqualified as a serious candidate back a grab em by the pussy."
Why? What did he say that wasn't true?
He lied about everything what are you talking about. His whole life is one big lie after another. How can you trust an idiot like that, you don't.

You're actually believe Trump's policies helped America ? What we are seeing today is directly linked to things he did when he was president. But I have to admit no matter who is president the world is going into a downturn. I just hope a reasonable men will be in charge and we will survive this. That leaves Trump and Putin out of the picture, you can add the Ayatollah, and North Korea's Kim to that list too. And any other autocrats and dictators in the world.
/----/ Yes, I do. Please pick out a few of his accomplishments and tell us which ones didn't help the country.

Yes Trumps policies were good for America. Anyone with an IQ higher than an imbecile knows putting America first is good for America

Roflmao, Biden's a dementia ridden pedophile

There I said it
You wrongfully condemned a good man. And you're never addressed the subject of this line of post. I guess when you can't argue with the facts you simply result to ridicule. You've learned well from your master trump. Good luck with that in real life. That only works in fantasies.

What we're seeing today is directly linked to the things Trump did as President?

You're fuckin' nuts, dude. :21: :laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg:

The Biden List

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was during 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% in only two years

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

Again what lies? You've drank to much of the DNC cult Kool aid

Lies are all they have at this point. Some libtards have resigned themselves to the fact that they're losing bigtime in the November elections, others just lie to themselves because they can't accept the fact. In their desperation, they somehow think that lying about Trump will turn people away from voting Republican this November.

How pathetic is that? :laughing0301:

You wrongfully condemned a good man. And you're never addressed the subject of this line of post. I guess when you can't argue with the facts you simply result to ridicule. You've learned well from your master trump. Good luck with that in real life. That only works in fantasies.

Sue me...or have the dementia ridden pedo do it .
No fear here. In fact I'd welcome if

With all due respect, Stann? Potato Head came into office with Democratic majorities in both the House and Senate. The border was secure. Inflation was low. The price of gas was low. Treaties had been signed between Israel and three Arab neighbors. Russia wasn't invading anyone. China had trade sanction levied on them. So did Iran. He was given the vaccine by Trump.

What's happened since is TOTALLY on Joe Biden! Everything Biden touches turns to shit! He's a "fecal" King Midas!

Forum List

Back