Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

You and I are debating how much prices are up due to fuel. It’s about 1%. Most of the price increases are labor shortages leading to product shortages which leads to price increases.
The price of diesel is up more than 1%.

So, if these were issues that you libs supported, then the only reason you wouldn’t vote for them before was Trump? What a bunch of petty children you libs are…

Or, was it because even though you say so, Trumps efforts didn’t have the America destroying provisions in with them?
Trump got the COVID vaccine done under 12 months and Liberals were against it until Biden got in.

The price of diesel is up more than 1%.
Sigh. Diesel is only 1% of the cost of an item. If diesel doubles the item is only 1% higher in cost even though diesel is doubled. I’ll make a YouTube class if you need it.

Trump got the COVID vaccine done under 12 months and Liberals were against it until Biden got in.
Liberals said if the CDC recommends they are OK. Trump was telling people to stick Lysol and shove a lightbulb in their asses so his endorsement is suspect.

Sigh. Diesel is only 1% of the cost of an item. If diesel doubles the item is only 1% higher in cost even though diesel is doubled. I’ll make a YouTube class if you need it.
That makes no sense.

Biden has done what Trump could not:

Compromise the office of the President with Russia and China...

...become the 1st President who needs cue cards to remind him when to walk, talk, sit, and go to the bathroom....

...shake hands with AIR... on multiple occasions.

....ACTUALLY grab a woman by the pussy, not just joke about it on late night TV...

...brag about extorting foreign leaders...

???

6DB37FEE-A5DC-4D04-BD9C-A45FC6EFD650.jpeg

Biden has done what Trump could not:

Compromise the office of the President with Russia and China...

...become the 1st President who needs cue cards to remind him when to walk, talk, sit, and go to the bathroom....

...shake hands with AIR... on multiple occasions.

....ACTUALLY grab a woman by the pussy, not just joke about it on late night TV...

...brag about extorting foreign leaders...

???

Butthurt much? Lol. Nothing you typed is accurate.

I’d suggest that’s your wife but we all know you can’t even get a girl like that.
We also know that it is against USMB rules to talk about / go after family, and you're not one to break board rules and go after family just to insult someone.....right, snowflake?!

We also know that it is against USMB rules to talk about / go after family, and you're not one to break board rules and go after family just to insult someone.....right, snowflake?!
I’m only talking about your family if that’s your wife. If she is .. I am sorry. Really sorry. If she’s not I am good with USMB.

Forum List

Back