Hypocrite Biden Builds His Own Wall

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump could have had his wall but the hate campaign against refugees was more important.

It’s happening everywhere. You obviously don’t have a clue about the situation on the coasts.
The fact that you think a security wall is going to hold back the ocean makes you look like a Dumbas Biden apologist attempting to defend his hypocrisy...which you are.

:p

Just saying , there are other reasons for walls on the coast, but you’d rather concern yourself with the travails of a failed businessman and politician, facing possible espionage charges! You do you. :rolleyes-41:
No, I'm ignoring your failed attempted spin / defense of Biden and instead pointing out the massive hypocrisy of the Left / Biden.

Biden isn't putting up a SEA wall, poor frustrated, deceitful snowflake. He is putting up a SECURITY wall for his OWN protection.

Now debate honestly, without your bs, or begone.

It’s just shows how myopic you’re being about a wall.
I'm actually addressing the thread topic and actual article, not attempt to distract from it and be a Biden apologist like you.

Just putting it there that there’s more than one reason for a wall. Can’t I offer alternate facts?
That has nothing to do with this specific thread topic and is meant to distract from that topic.

The topic nor article is about a sea wall, as you know.

Go away troll.

Global climate change said by now all the coastal areas were supposed to be underwater near a half century ago. This is a scam to take more money from Americans pockets to give to 2nd and 3rd world nations. They need global taxes to get us used to it. Americans per real capita are getting poorer. We must as to become a global government-controlled world. No area has stopped building on coastlines. And if so, it is because it is of being overbuilt or it is the minority of areas where natural nature is evident.
Don't feed the troll trying to hijack the thread.

THE ARTICLE TITLE STATES BIDEN IS BUILDING A SECURITY WALL, TROLL.

Even you, surprisingly, aren't THIS STUPID. You're just trying to Hijack this thread to defend your hypocrite in the WH.

Last edited:
You call it one thing and I say you’re wrong. How is that off-topic?
The article says you're a liar, troll. Biden is not building a sea Wall all the way around his home.

The article title even says Biden is building a SECURITY WALL.

Last edited:
Locked for maintenance. Re-opening soon.

Locked for maintenance. Re-opening soon.
Thread Open. Maintenance complete after intentional thread derail.
Be advised this is not a climate change thread. It is a thread about the contruction and cost of a security fence around President Biden's coastal home.
Stay on topic or hit the road.

Democrats always say walls don't work...but they put them up around their homes.

After the FBI's raid and protestors began to gather, they put up barriers / walls.

In Texas, Abbot had the national guard put up walls / fencing and locked the gate. It worked great....until Bidrn's Border Patrol loyalist goons showed up and opened up the gate to let illegals in.

Even Biden just recently caved and ordered some of Trumps wall to be built, enough to fill in some gaps.

When it comes to their own security, however, no amount of tax dollars is too much. $500,000 for his own personal wall around his beach home. Good grief.

Walls for me but not for you!

The hypocrisy of the demonRats knows no bounds.

It's one hypocrisy after the other after the other! total crooks!

Just an afterthought....

They should start unloading illegals invaders off the street where he lives!

That'd be nice!:04:

I was assured by my morally superior betters that walls were racist and never work. So which one of Joes comrades owns the company putting up a $500,000 useless and racist wall?
Perhaps you should find other morality superior betters…. Or perhaps you’re misinterpreting them

Forum List

Back