Biden stimulus bill $15 minimum wage

Employers who pay $7.25 per hour should simply be avoided. Leave those so called jobs unfilled. Nobody needs to be doing them.

They are allowed to keep their business open if they can afford it. If they cant then the rules of capitalism say someone else will fill the demand.

But that's not the case here. Businesses were ordered to close in commie cities because they were trying to make things look as bad for Trump as possible. If not ordered to close, ordered to reduce customer capacity by over 50%. So this is not capitalism at large, it's government control at large.

They are allowed to keep their business open if they can afford it. If they cant then the rules of capitalism say someone else will fill the demand.

But that's not the case here. Businesses were ordered to close in commie cities because they were trying to make things look as bad for Trump as possible. If not ordered to close, ordered to reduce customer capacity by over 50%. So this is not capitalism at large, it's government control at large.
Cost of doing business in a capitalistic society. I dont care if they close up. Someone else will take their place.

Let the inflation begin to enter us into the Biden Depression. Godspeed to all the ones who voted America First.
The leftist governors will open up their big cities to cover for Quid pro peso Joe's economy and the media will report massive economic recovery. All because of The pedo, not because businesses were finally allowed to open.

I'm not so against a min wage but it should be local and this is not the time to load more onto small business owners...large companies can absorb this but their smaller competition will close...and there is the reason big business now supports dems today....
They use them to remove their competition...like Amazon did for Twitter by blocking Parler...
They should pull themselves up by their boot straps.
They won't be able to and soon when you want something you will have one place to go to find it....the question is will you be able to afford it when you find it.....
Can you ever really afford anything? I don't have a budget
It can get a lot worse my friend....a lot worse....
and now we have a government that doesn't care what the people think because they have perfected election theft....
Nothing was worse than the failed 2004-2008 period except the last 4 years.
A.quick glance at the numbers proves you wrong.

I'm not so against a min wage but it should be local and this is not the time to load more onto small business owners...large companies can absorb this but their smaller competition will close...and there is the reason big business now supports dems today....
They use them to remove their competition...like Amazon did for Twitter by blocking Parler...
They won't be able to and soon when you want something you will have one place to go to find it....the question is will you be able to afford it when you find it.....
and now we have a government that doesn't care what the people think because they have perfected election theft....
You cant put into numbers how fucked up the last 4 years have been. There was an incompetent fuckup in office.

I can't wait to pay for $5 buck snicker bars and $8 dollar big Macs

Canada has a $15 minimum wage and a Big Mac is $5.69 CDN - the equivalent of $4.47 US.

Any other idiocy you need debunked?

You cant put into numbers how fucked up the last 4 years have been. There was an incompetent fuckup in office.

Feelings aren't facts uninformed leftist.

We arent talking about feelings. Its a fact the last 4 years were fucked up. Thats why first term orange mans last day is the 20th.

What fairytale book did you get that bullshit from? If Dump hadnt fucked up and called the virus a hoax he would have set himself up as the best potus.

I can't wait to pay for $5 buck snicker bars and $8 dollar big Macs

Canada has a $15 minimum wage and a Big Mac is $5.69 CDN - the equivalent of $4.47 US.

Any other idiocy you need debunked?

You do understand there are more numbers that need to be looked at regarding employment in both countries?

We arent talking about feelings. Its a fact the last 4 years were fucked up. Thats why first term orange mans last day is the 20th.
If you say so.

If you say so.
I do say so.

What fairytale book did you get that bullshit from? If Dump hadnt fucked up and called the virus a hoax he would have set himself up as the best potus.

When he called it a hoax? You mean at the same time Piglosi was telling people to visit Chinatown? When DeBlasio was telling people don't worry about covid, hop on a subway and go shopping in NYC?

You people on the left are so illogical. There is not one person who got covid because of anything Trump or the commies said. I know how you on the left hate a free America, but people make their own choices in life.

Forum List

Back