Biden stimulus bill $15 minimum wage

I can't wait to pay for $5 buck snicker bars and $8 dollar big Macs

I guess AOC valley girl types can't do math....600 + 1400 = 2000.....

I'm not so against a min wage but it should be local and this is not the time to load more onto small business owners...large companies can absorb this but their smaller competition will close...and there is the reason big business now supports dems today....
They use them to remove their competition...like Amazon did for Twitter by blocking Parler...
They should pull themselves up by their boot straps.
They won't be able to and soon when you want something you will have one place to go to find it....the question is will you be able to afford it when you find it.....
Can you ever really afford anything? I don't have a budget

I'm not so against a min wage but it should be local and this is not the time to load more onto small business owners...large companies can absorb this but their smaller competition will close...and there is the reason big business now supports dems today....
They use them to remove their competition...like Amazon did for Twitter by blocking Parler...
They won't be able to and soon when you want something you will have one place to go to find it....the question is will you be able to afford it when you find it.....
It can get a lot worse my friend....a lot worse....
and now we have a government that doesn't care what the people think because they have perfected election theft....

and now we have a government that doesn't care what the people think because they have perfected election theft....
Nothing was worse than the failed 2004-2008 period except the last 4 years.

and now we have a government that doesn't care what the peop
Nothing was worse than the failed 2004-2008 period except the last 4 years.
I don't know anyone that is not doing better than when Obama was president...even with covid....

It's for federal workers only
oh well, just inform me of facts. How can I rant?

It's for federal workers only
oh well, just inform me of facts. How can I rant?
Well, you know how those federal janitors love dat high payin' job.

That $15 minimum wage thing is going to setup an interesting battle in the Senate because I don't think the GOP is going to accept that. I highly doubt the Dem will get 10 Repubs to cross over and support that, and so the pressure will build to abolish the filibuster fairly quickly. Plus, I'd bet serious money that the House Dems will add the requirement to end the SALT deduction, and that won't go over well with the GOP either.

There were by some estimates over 100,000 small businesses that closed last year. If that $15 m-wage is passed, then I'd guess almost NONE of them will be coming back, nor new business startups either.

All this will do is accelerate the trend towards automation that is already taking place with most of the big food, grocery, and entertainment chains. Biden's policy will simply put millions more low-wage workers out of work and onto welfare, which is, of course, the DemoKKKrats' plan all along.

From my link

Biden's plan includes $20 billion to accelerate vaccine distribution, a $15-an-hour minimum wage hike, an extension of supplemental unemployment benefits through the end of September and a one-time $1,400 stimulus check — drawing criticism from progressive lawmakers who wanted to send $2,000 payments, which he previously said he supported.
the dems are looting our country

All this will do is accelerate the trend towards automation that is already taking place with most of the big food, grocery, and entertainment chains. Biden's policy will simply put millions more low-wage workers out of work and onto welfare, which is, of course, the DemoKKKrats' plan all along.

They have ordering kiosks at McDonald's already, they have apps to order your shit at many restaurants, automatically pay through the app, etc.

That $15 minimum wage thing is going to setup an interesting battle in the Senate because I don't think the GOP is going to accept that. I highly doubt the Dem will get 10 Repubs to cross over and support that, and so the pressure will build to abolish the filibuster fairly quickly. Plus, I'd bet serious money that the House Dems will add the requirement to end the SALT deduction, and that won't go over well with the GOP either.

There were by some estimates over 100,000 small businesses that closed last year. If that $15 m-wage is passed, then I'd guess almost NONE of them will be coming back, nor new business startups either.
I don't think the gop can filibuster SALT since it will be in a tax bill. But I think the dems have to pay for it, or sunset it.

From my link

Biden's plan includes $20 billion to accelerate vaccine distribution, a $15-an-hour minimum wage hike, an extension of supplemental unemployment benefits through the end of September and a one-time $1,400 stimulus check — drawing criticism from progressive lawmakers who wanted to send $2,000 payments, which he previously said he supported.
.....minimum wage hike is total dumbshit/idiotic/etc.....you can give stupid/undisciplined people 50$ and hour and it wouldn't help

They have ordering kiosks at McDonald's already, they have apps to order your shit at many restaurants, automatically pay through the app, etc.

Exactly, and that will continue to grow, pushing low-wage workers out of their jobs. One thing DemoKKKrats are very, very good at is making people poor.

"$5 buck snicker bars and $8 dollar big"

Let's see..
Dollar buck snicker
Dollar dollar big

Otay, no one obsessed with money around here.. Carry on..

That's only for the businesses that stay. A huge MW hike like this will cause a domino effect. Anybody working near $15.00 an hour right now will be demanding at least $20.00 to stay with their company. The only way a company will be able to survive this is move overseas taking those jobs with them because some jobs can't be automated. They will also use much more outsourcing.

That's only for the businesses that stay. A huge MW hike like this will cause a domino effect. Anybody working near $15.00 an hour right now will be demanding at least $20.00 to stay with their company. The only way a company will be able to survive this is move overseas taking those jobs with them because some jobs can't be automated. They will also use much more outsourcing.

All excellent benefits for a guy like Joe Biden and his crooked family, who have most of their financial interests in China. What a coincidence, huh?

Forum List

Back