Biden stimulus bill $15 minimum wage

I'm not so against a min wage but it should be local and this is not the time to load more onto small business owners...large companies can absorb this but their smaller competition will close...and there is the reason big business now supports dems today....
They use them to remove their competition...like Amazon did for Twitter by blocking Parler...

I'm not so against a min wage but it should be local and this is not the time to load more onto small business owners...large companies can absorb this but their smaller competition will close...and there is the reason big business now supports dems today....
They use them to remove their competition...like Amazon did for Twitter by blocking Parler...
They should pull themselves up by their boot straps.
They won't be able to and soon when you want something you will have one place to go to find it....the question is will you be able to afford it when you find it.....
Can you ever really afford anything? I don't have a budget
It can get a lot worse my friend....a lot worse....
and now we have a government that doesn't care what the people think because they have perfected election theft....
Nothing was worse than the failed 2004-2008 period except the last 4 years.
A.quick glance at the numbers proves you wrong.

Specifically, which numbers prove him wrong? Employment? Wages? GDP? Deficit? The gap between rich and poor?
Shut up Canadian hag. Nobody is talking to you.

I just told you how he fucked up. He pretended the virus was a hoax, lied about it and got caught.

He never lied about anything. When he made that remark, nobody thought it was a threat including Trump. Fauci said wearing masks were unnecessary. The commies called his travel ban xenophobic. And again, Democrat leaders told their people it was nothing to worry about. So how did Trump lie?

I just told you how he fucked up. He pretended the virus was a hoax, lied about it and got caught.

He never lied about anything. When he made that remark, nobody thought it was a threat including Trump. Fauci said wearing masks were unnecessary. The commies called his travel ban xenophobic. And again, Democrat leaders told their people it was nothing to worry about. So how did Trump lie?
Thats not what he told the reporter. I guess you forgot about that one?

I can't wait to pay for $5 buck snicker bars and $8 dollar big Macs

All this will do is accelerate the trend towards automation that is already taking place with most of the big food, grocery, and entertainment chains. Biden's policy will simply put millions more low-wage workers out of work and onto welfare, which is, of course, the DemoKKKrats' plan all along.

They have ordering kiosks at McDonald's already, they have apps to order your shit at many restaurants, automatically pay through the app, etc.

Guess that’d be Biden’s fault :laugh:

They won't be able to and soon when you want something you will have one place to go to find it....the question is will you be able to afford it when you find it.....
and now we have a government that doesn't care what the people think because they have perfected election theft....
You cant put into numbers how fucked up the last 4 years have been. There was an incompetent fuckup in office.

Criminally incompetent actually. Let’s not sugar coat it ;)

He was offering hope to people. In response to that article, here is Dr. Fauci who stated all pertinent information he and the President discussed was relayed to the public properly and immediately.

Australia has one of the highest minimum wages in the world in currency adjusted terms 19.49 AU.

A Big Mac costs 6.40$ (or 4.92 USD) a Snickers Bar $2.00 (or 1.54 US).

It is just in Australia more workers can afford them.
Everyone makes minimum wage

Not all minimum wages are equal.

He was offering hope to people. In response to that article, here is Dr. Fauci who stated all pertinent information he and the President discussed was relayed to the public properly and immediately.

He was offering lies to people. He has blood on his hands and thats why he has been shown the door.

Australia has one of the highest minimum wages in the world in currency adjusted terms 19.49 AU.

A Big Mac costs 6.40$ (or 4.92 USD) a Snickers Bar $2.00 (or 1.54 US).

It is just in Australia more workers can afford them.
Everyone makes minimum wage

Not all minimum wages are equal.

Yes when he called it a hoax and lied to you about it. If he had done something about it instead of lying he could have set himself up to look good and people would have looked past the fact he is an asshole. However, since he is such and incompetent fuckup he screwed up a situation that was handed to him on a platter and managed to step on his own 1 inch dick.

You get that BS from CNN and other commie sites. So do tell, how did Trump F this up? And don't tell me his "words" were responsible when your very own people were using similar words.
Did you drink bleach?
Thanks for mentioning that. What kind of idiot suggests that people inject bleach?

Or stick a light bulb up their ass :)

All this will do is accelerate the trend towards automation that is already taking place with most of the big food, grocery, and entertainment chains. Biden's policy will simply put millions more low-wage workers out of work and onto welfare, which is, of course, the DemoKKKrats' plan all along.

They have ordering kiosks at McDonald's already, they have apps to order your shit at many restaurants, automatically pay through the app, etc.

Guess that’d be Biden’s fault :laugh:

Damn straight. Sleepy Joe's insistence on a tremendously high minimum wage causes employers to find a way around it.

Jesus Raymond. You’re hopeless when it comes to the COVIDS. To much “science” from Scott Atlas & the MyPillow guy I’ll bet.
And kindly shove the revisionist history back up yer butt.

Jesus Raymond. You’re hopeless when it comes to the COVIDS. To much “science” from Scott Atlas & the MyPillow guy I’ll bet.
And kindly shove the revisionist history back up yer butt.

In other words you can't prove me wrong. Nothing revisionist about it. It's what actually took place.

You clowns trying to blame Trump for a worldwide virus, cases, or deaths is as stupid as when you tried to blame him for this riot (which has been proven false) the forest fires in California where they refuse to remove dead wood, or blaming him for Democrats destroying Democrat cities led by Democrat Mayors.

e was offering lies to people. He has blood on his hands and thats why he has been shown the door.

No, he lost because of the Democrat strategy to get lowlifes to vote using mail. Trump gained over 10 million more supporters than his first run, and if not for mail-in voting, he would have easily won this election.

Democrats know that lowlifes are lazy welfare collectors. They won't take the effort to vote because for one, they are politically ignorant, and two, are lazy. Politically ignorant people vote Democrat because Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right????

Plop a ballot on their kitchen table, sure they will vote. You commies won't have that in your favor come 2022. Covid will be gone by then.

e was offering lies to people. He has blood on his hands and thats why he has been shown the door.

No, he lost because of the Democrat strategy to get lowlifes to vote using mail. Trump gained over 10 million more supporters than his first run, and if not for mail-in voting, he would have easily won this election.

Democrats know that lowlifes are lazy welfare collectors. They won't take the effort to vote because for one, they are politically ignorant, and two, are lazy. Politically ignorant people vote Democrat because Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right????

Plop a ballot on their kitchen table, sure they will vote. You commies won't have that in your favor come 2022. Covid will be gone by then.

"Trump gained over 10 million more supporters than his first run...."

That was still woefully short of the 18 million he needed to win the election.

Specifically, which numbers prove him wrong? Employment? Wages? GDP? Deficit? The gap between rich and poor?
Shut up Canadian hag. Nobody is talking to you.

The assumption on your part that you speak for anyone but yourself, is highly entertaining. Since you seem to be talking to me, that must mean that you're the "Nobody" you refer to in the sentence "Nobody is talking to you". A very accurate self- assessment.

Forum List

Back