Biden staying at home of billionaire supporter

That is the problem people had with Thomas, why do you suppose he felt the need to hide it?

Nobody ever complained about where Thomas spent Thanksgiving.

It was lavish, all expense paid vacations, gifts, personal loans, expenses of family members that were not reported so as to determine potential conflicts of interest

Seems the difference is everyone knows Biden is doing it, while Thomas hid it for years.

On top of that, the Biden's actually pay fair market value to rent the homes for the period.

Just say'n.

Don't ask me what fair market value is to rent a $34 Million dollar home for 4-5 days is, I have no clue. But remember it's "fair market value" not "He's President so it should be an outrageous sum". Probably - I'd guess - in the $5000 to $10000 a day range.

WW

Personally, I have no problem with this. I’d just like to point out the Left that their selective outrage when conservatives do this (See Clarence Thomas) and their silence when one of their own does this like Biden is doing, it further solidifies how full of shit the Left really is.
Selective outrage? They don't hate Clarence cuz he is a conservative, they hate him cuz he is an uppity Black man.

They only approve of their Black slaves who do their bidding.

That boy needs to be tarred and feathered yesterday!!

On top of that, the Biden's actually pay fair market value to rent the homes for the period.

Just say'n.

Don't ask me what fair market value is to rent a $34 Million dollar home for 4-5 days is, I have no clue. But remember it's "fair market value" not "He's President so it should be an outrageous sum". Probably - I'd guess - in the $5000 to $10000 a day range.

WW

Thank you. I suppose one would have to get a bit more information but I would have to change my earlier position.

If they are actually renting the home, and the one who owns it isn't even there, no that isn't anywhere close to what Thomas did.

LOL You brought up Thomas. Because, yes, he is a flagrant example of abusing his position and accepting gifts from his rich friends.

But, nope. This example of Biden’s annual visit to his friend’s home for a Thanksgiving dinner is not an example as others have already shown.

Try harder. :itsok:
If the Left really had issue with wealth gaps and undue influence, then they would have issue with Biden’s “annual visits”.

If the Left really had issue with wealth gaps and undue influence, then they would have issue with Biden’s “annual visits”.

If no one else is there and they are paying rent, where is the influence coming from?

That is the problem people had with Thomas, why do you suppose he felt the need to hide it?

I do not give a fuck what the left does.
Not saying you should. Again, my CORE argument is the Left is full of shit when they scream and cry about wealth gaps, 1percenters and all of the economic class warfare they bring to the table when one of their own engages in it regularly;,whether they disclose it, hide it, whatever.

Thank you. I suppose one would have to get a bit more information but I would have to change my earlier position.

If they are actually renting the home, and the one who owns it isn't even there, no that isn't anywhere close to what Thomas did.

Ya, people don't say the quite part out loud. It ruins the outrage.

WW

Selective outrage? They don't hate Clarence cuz he is a conservative, they hate him cuz he is an uppity Black man.

They only approve of their Black slaves who do their bidding.

That boy needs to be tarred and feathered yesterday!!
I have always maintained that the Democrats support for Blacks is Conditional.

1700838065002.png

It is the way of the world and has been this way as long as there is recorded history.
If that is the way of the world? And you expect no better from America? What difference does it make if they are hiding it?

Wow. . You really are a piece of work.

874mp0.jpg

Last edited:

Personally, I have no problem with this. I’d just like to point out the Left that their selective outrage when conservatives do this (See Clarence Thomas) and their silence when one of their own does this like Biden is doing, it further solidifies how full of shit the Left really is.
Wait, they gave him a house?

President Joe Biden will spend Thanksgiving on Nantucket, a more than 40-year tradition, after arriving on the island Tuesday night.

The Bidens have been spending Thanksgiving on Nantucket since before they married in 1977, according to the Associated Press. The family is staying at the $34 million luxury waterfront home owned by billionaire philanthropist David Rubenstein, co-founder of The Carlyle Group private equity firm.

President Joe Biden will spend Thanksgiving on Nantucket, a more than 40-year tradition, after arriving on the island Tuesday night.

The Bidens have been spending Thanksgiving on Nantucket since before they married in 1977, according to the Associated Press. The family is staying at the $34 million luxury waterfront home owned by billionaire philanthropist David Rubenstein, co-founder of The Carlyle Group private equity firm.

Good lord. . . :rolleyes:

Not the Carlyle Group. Why not just write Bain Capital, Blackstone Group, KKR, or TPG Capital? :auiqs.jpg:

Not all private equity firms are evil but these fiveare especially troublesome

Yup. . . real traditional Thanksgiving all right. :113:

Getting back to what made W.A.S.P.'s rich and powerful. . at the expense of everyone else! :lol:

Forum List

Back