Biden starts buying low priced oil for Strategic Reserve - bravo!

Does that mean we got to quit pump, drilling, and go back to paying more for gas again, to make him look bad, or do we get to keep all the gains made in the last two years? Looks like if you want the fossil fuel industry killed, you gonna have to find a way to kill it yourself. About the pipeline, I am sure you are correct, in that there is no environmental danger at all.
View attachment 739971
WTF? You make no sense. One incident is not going to destroy the environment.

Please share with us how many barrels of oil are transported annually through pipelines.
Oh, 14,000 barrels of oil (588,000) into a creak of river no big deal, as a lot more went where it was supposed to go, and not your concern. Fine. Have a nice life.

WTF? You make no sense. One incident is not going to destroy the environment.
No, but it is not an unheard of even or even uncommon. The decision was made without you, that we could have both petroleum and environmentally friendly production, and it works. You guys bitch about Joe killing Trump's turning over the National Wildlive Refuge-Alaska to the oil industry after Trump greenlighted the move. Now more areas of the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska being opened up for lease. Trump could have done that, just didn't want to, as better to get the wildlife refuge while the getting was good, as everybody already knew the Petroleum Reserve would continue to be opened, but fuck the environment, the oil companies and petroleum are more important so environment so screw it, and then you dumbasses paint anybody that wants both oil and conservation as enemy. You are the enemy in being short-sighted. It does not have to be an either/or proposition. So what is happen under the "Enemy of Oil"? Here is the Y chart showing production cratering under trump administration without recover, and the increase since low point, current as of this month.
1671490421176.png

Here is a chart of Rug counts
1671490602346.png

Gee, who is the largest producer of crude in the world?
1671490824779.png

Hey, what about Natural gas? What country leads that?
1671490995676.png

All of this under the "enemy of oil"? With enemies like that, you don't need friends, so you guy should sit down and shut up.
Me, I'm outta here to go pickup KungPao Shrimp, eggrolls and eggdrop soup.

No, but it is not an unheard of even or even uncommon. The decision was made without you, that we could have both petroleum and environmentally friendly production, and it works. You guys bitch about Joe killing Trump's turning over the National Wildlive Refuge-Alaska to the oil industry after Trump greenlighted the move. Now more areas of the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska being opened up for lease. Trump could have done that, just didn't want to, as better to get the wildlife refuge while the getting was good, as everybody already knew the Petroleum Reserve would continue to be opened, but fuck the environment, the oil companies and petroleum are more important so environment so screw it, and then you dumbasses paint anybody that wants both oil and conservation as enemy. You are the enemy in being short-sighted. It does not have to be an either/or proposition. So what is happen under the "Enemy of Oil"? Here is the Y chart showing production cratering under trump administration without recover, and the increase since low point, current as of this month.
View attachment 740118
Here is a chart of Rug counts
View attachment 740120
Gee, who is the largest producer of crude in the world?
View attachment 740126
Hey, what about Natural gas? What country leads that?
View attachment 740127
All of this under the "enemy of oil"? With enemies like that, you don't need friends, so you guy should sit down and shut up.
Me, I'm outta here to go pickup KungPao Shrimp, eggrolls and eggdrop soup.
Nice fiction. Trump was friendly to the oil industry and didn’t make asinine comments About shutting it down like Biden did. As far as the environment, it seems to be doing just fine in spite of oil spills.

Oh, 14,000 barrels of oil (588,000) into a creak of river no big deal, as a lot more went where it was supposed to go, and not your concern. Fine. Have a nice life.
The rivers recover but forests and the oceans will never recover from the huge windmill foot print of so called ‘green’ energy.

Nice fiction. Trump was friendly to the oil industry and didn’t make asinine comments About shutting it down like Biden did. As far as the environment, it seems to be doing just fine in spite of oil spills.
Just making true statements on what was done, when things crash and showing industry proof of the recovery, the fact that we are #1 producers, with increases fairly steady, while prices at the pump easing back down, strategic oil reserve being replenished, oil company profits still way, way up more than the Trump years or before, and now thanks to somebody (one of you guys) who posted on here, I read that article of the new plans for further opening the National Petroleum reserves (public lands) while preserving the National Wildlife Refuge, showing we can have both petroleum and conservation afterall, while listening to you guys (not representing the industry) we couldn't have both, as it was either/or. And this accomplished under Biden. I would still like somebody else to vote for, as still pissed off about the border, but no denying, he ain't ending fossil fuels and never was, the numbers just proving the point, as the numbers are reality in the business world, not the political bullshit.

The rivers recover but forests and the oceans will never recover from the huge windmill foot print of so called ‘green’ energy.
That sounds like bullshit to me, but I was just a business guy.

Yep, 14,000 barrels of oil in a CREEK can and will be cleaned up.

Please share with us how many barrels of oil are transported annually through pipelines.

Using your school of thought, we should ban all pipelines and limit speeds to 10 or 15 miles per hour, right?

Yep, 14,000 barrels of oil in a CREEK can and will be cleaned up.

Using your school of thought, we should ban all pipelines and limit speeds to 10 or 15 miles per hour, right?
Why?

so, it doesn't matter to you that it was filled at $5 a gallon originally, and now that it has been depleted, it's costing $10 to refill it?

You're a hell of a businessman
All Democrats are fucked at Business. But they sure are good at Graft.

All Democrats are fucked at Business. But they sure are good at Graft.
Hey, Souci. Speaking to what you just said, but not being an oil guy, myself, and while glad we probably aren't continuing the strategic reserve sale at this time, but could be buying and replenishing starting now, be construed to be a political payoff to the petroleum industry (the graft you mention)? If buying for the reserve at these market futures prices, be a price support for the industry, assuring return on their continued investment and maintaining price and thereby easy profit? I say this, as I am used to hearing the anti-Biden, anti-Democrat folks on here, weeping wailing and gnashing their teeth that Joe did not do something (whatever the heck they thought he could do) to make the industry produce more, faster and at lower cost. At the same time, I did not hear actual industry leading corporation and operations heads, raising hell at the Biden administration. Mind you, it is a staple here, and there are plenty of businessmen or former businessmen here, but none that I know of from responsible positions in that industry.

Hey, Souci. Speaking to what you just said, but not being an oil guy, myself, and while glad we probably aren't continuing the strategic reserve sale at this time, but could be buying and replenishing starting now, be construed to be a political payoff to the petroleum industry (the graft you mention)? If buying for the reserve at these market futures prices, be a price support for the industry, assuring return on their continued investment and maintaining price and thereby easy profit? I say this, as I am used to hearing the anti-Biden, anti-Democrat folks on here, weeping wailing and gnashing their teeth that Joe did not do something (whatever the heck they thought he could do) to make the industry produce more, faster and at lower cost. At the same time, I did not hear actual industry leading corporation and operations heads, raising hell at the Biden administration. Mind you, it is a staple here, and there are plenty of businessmen or former businessmen here, but none that I know of from responsible positions in that industry.
Then you must be a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

As you know, but I'll repeat for your benefit.

Biden 25 policies that caused gas prices to skyrocket.

25 Biden policies raising gas prices and other energy costs - Americans for Prosperity

These stupid Moon Bats don't understand that gas prices are a little lower than the historical highs because in winter there is less demand because more people stay at home. In addition Ole Poatoahead has been draining the SPR. The cost is still substantially higher than when trump was President.

Trump wanted to top off the SPR with very cheap oil but the Democrat filth in Congress prevented him from doing it. Now Potatohead is talking about buying expensive oil to replace a fraction of what was taken out due to his disastrous energy polices.

We are being fucked and the Moon Bats are too stupid to know what is going on.

Weren't you the one whining about a leak of 14,000 barrels of oil out of tens of millions of barrels or billions?
No. Simply the one that posted an article, in response to the goof ball above and converted the barrels that went down the creek before somebody figured out what the problem was. I know it is current vogue on the right to minimize environmental impacts that industry, but that does not mean they do not exist or should not be taken into account.

New Topics

Forum List

Back