Hungary, Romania, Georgia and Azerbaijan signed an agreement on electricity supply

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The leaders of Azerbaijan, Georgia, Hungary and Romania finalise an agreement on an undersea electricity connector that could become a new power source for the European Union amid an energy crunch

That will take five years to complete and by then a good number of people will be dead and America will be in bondage to a share between our dear friend Uncle P and the Chinese .

And a small detail -- Russia will have finished the obliteration of Nazi Kyiv well before our easter and be on the Romanian border --- then will aim to kick out bases in Rumbletonia housing US troops and the few thousand personnel already there -- 101 Airborne for starters .

I am sure the Ruskies are excited about losing more of the market share they once dominated, way to go Pootin....

That will take five years to complete and by then a good number of people will be dead and America will be in bondage to a share between our dear friend Uncle P and the Chinese .

And a small detail -- Russia will have finished the obliteration of Nazi Kyiv well before our easter and be on the Romanian border --- then will aim to kick out bases in Rumbletonia housing US troops and the few thousand personnel already there -- 101 Airborne for starters .
Dream on...

Dream on...
Time will show . As ever .
I am invariably mostly right .
With 70% of the globe non supportive of the US and the EU re. Ukeyville , I doubt Moscow cares a hoot about your market share concerns .
Forecasting :-
Oil will be at least twice as expensive as current by this time next year and in that scenario Russia could afford to drop volume by 50% and still maintain present profit .

Time will show . As ever .
I am invariably mostly right .
With 70% of the globe non supportive of the US and the EU re. Ukeyville , I doubt Moscow cares a hoot about your market share concerns .
Forecasting :-
Oil will be at least twice as expensive as current by this time next year and in that scenario Russia could afford to drop volume by 50% and still maintain present profit .
Dream on...

Dream on...
What time is it in your village ?
Has your brain switched off or have you reached your intellectual high point and now are left only with dreams ?

Never mind .We will keep working and sort out the problems while you wallow .

Some end of twig speculation as per Dr J Farrell :- Hungary is very anti EU but pally with dear Uncle P .
Jumping two years when the EU is broken or falling apart , Russia and Hungary might sit hard on Romania and this scenario topic might be one for the bin .
Just saying .

Forum List

Back