Biden stands with Antifa and BLM...

Way to go, Joe...
ul4b6tb5x9251.jpg

Since i'm anti-fascist, i guess that makes me antifa too.
ammlexck0a251.jpg
That’s great. I’m borrowing it. Lol.

Someone let Trump know when it’s safe to come out from under his desk.

We will, when Obama's sons stop trying to kill him.
They don’t want to kill him. They just want him to do his damn job.

Bullshit, you clowns would kill him if you got the chance. You'd destroy the White House if you could. This isn't a protest anymore it's a full on riot and you're supporting it.
5F3DB251-55DC-4625-98A4-970EBFBC6712.jpeg

...The police in Minneapolis aren’t from Minneapolis and they’re very MAGA....
Bull$hit... credible and statistically-significant and conclusive data regarding (a) residency and (b) political affiliation, please...

I just showed you their union president campaigning for Trump. Here’s more about the representative of the force:

The Minneapolis police ain’t libs.

Bullshit, you clowns would kill him if you got the chance. You'd destroy the White House if you could. This isn't a protest anymore it's a full on riot and you're supporting it.
View attachment 343773

Fuck off, Karen.

I just want him to do his job instead of hiding under his desk and tweeting death threats.

This was the protest last night. The arrest was a semi truck driving plowing through the middle of it.
1591011472254.jpeg

I just want him to do his job instead of hiding under his desk and tweeting death threats.

This was the protest last night. The arrest was a semi truck driving plowing through the middle of it.
View attachment 343775
I didn't see any plowing. What I saw was a truck slowly driving down the interstate and stopping like a fool.
None of the rioters were injured.

View attachment 343773

Fuck off, Karen.
Entirely inappropriate use of “Karen”. That’s as relevant as saying duckbilled platypus. Are you a bot?
267F54DB-35E1-43CE-8563-B473C85786D1.jpeg

View attachment 343775
I didn't see any plowing. What I saw was a truck slowly driving down the interstate and stopping like a fool.
None of the rioters were injured.
So the driver only committed attempted murder.

... ...
Thank you. I retract the 'bull$hit' rebuttal for Residency. The numbers are nowhere near as bad as the 5.4% claim but they are, indeed, less than half.

...I just showed you their union president campaigning for Trump....
Union leadership oftentimes does NOT represent the diversity of opinion within a union's membership... for reference, see the 2016 general election.

...The Minneapolis police ain’t libs.
Show me a police department that IS... but that doesn't mean (or even strongly hint) that they're MAGA Minions.

... ...
Thank you. I retract the 'bull$hit' rebuttal for Residency. The numbers are nowhere near as bad as the 5.4% claim but they are, indeed, less than half.

...I just showed you their union president campaigning for Trump....
Union leadership oftentimes does NOT represent the diversity of opinion within a union's membership... for reference, see the 2016 general election.

...The Minneapolis police ain’t libs.
Show me a police department that IS... but that doesn't mean (or even strongly hint) that they're MAGA Minions.
Nope. They’re definitely very MAGA. Trump glorifies violence by police. Bad cops are his constituency.

And now he’s hiding under his desk from the blowback.

Trump hiding under twitter while Joe is engaged in community discussions. I understand Trump’s bone spurs are acting up so he has to stay away from scary people.
Bullshit. Biden came out from his basement in Delaware and posed with some black people.
What a brave man.

They probably had to prove to Biden they were Black before he would pose with them.

Trump hiding under twitter while Joe is engaged in community discussions. I understand Trump’s bone spurs are acting up so he has to stay away from scary people.
Didn’t see old man Joe out with protesters. All I see is a well choreographed photo op with patted down actors vetted by the secret service.

Forum List

Back