Biden stabs rail workers in the back

What a good little Repub drone you are.

When you get out of high school and get a real job you will find out how important sick days are.
I'm not a Republican and I never needed a union to represent me. I have a masters degree and a successful career. Having a good education or a skill is all one needs to have a great life.

What a good little Repub drone you are.

When you get out of high school and get a real job you will find out how important sick days are.
If Congress upholds the sick day bill for railroad workers, you can rest assured that the railroads will find a way around it - such as reduced PL days and/or more stringent attendance policies.

My salary is based on commissions. Nothing is guaranteed except my health care.

You have a masters degree and are just a salesman?

What a waste of a degree.

But in the end you can take off time without any consequences, something the railroad workers cannot do.

Liar

Cool story Bro. Do you get sick days?

Do you have any idea what a train engineer does? So you consider that a "skill"?
are you suggesting train engineers don't get any sick days? Do you have evidence of that?

This is a disgraceful action by a US president.Reminiscent of that awful Reagan.
America needs a decent leadership that supports the working man and woman.
If railways are so important then pay them.
"America needs a decent leadership that supports the working man and woman."

That was Trump you nong!!!

Greg

You have a masters degree and are just a salesman?

What a waste of a degree.

But in the end you can take off time without any consequences, something the railroad workers cannot do.
I wouldn't have this career without my degree. It is a highly specialized field and isn't just a sales job. You show your ignorance with this statement.

It's true that all the workers don't want to strike but I believe they are in the minority.
It's true that all the workers don't want to strike but I believe they are in the minority.

???????????/

Greg

are you suggesting train engineers don't get any sick days? Do you have evidence of that?

That is the whole sticking point of the negotiations between the unions and the companies. They get no sick days. Have you not read anything about this?

I wouldn't have this career without my degree. It is a highly specialized field and isn't just a sales job. You show your ignorance with this statement.

Whatever helps you sleep at night!

It seems that all rail workers are asking is a week paid sick leave like everyone else. My guess is that the Biden regime might be engaging in a scorched earth policy to keep things screwed up for the republican majority in congress.

It seems that all rail workers are asking is a week paid sick leave like everyone else. My guess is that the Biden regime might be engaging in a scorched earth policy to keep things screwed up for the republican majority in congress.

And the rail companies are saying NO SICK DAYS, thus the stand off.

The House passed two versions of the bill that would settle the dispute.

One has 10 sick days, one has none.

Which one passes the Senate will depend upon the Repubs.

This is a disgraceful action by a US president.Reminiscent of that awful Reagan.
America needs a decent leadership that supports the working man and woman.
If railways are so important then pay them.
America hasn’t had a real leader in decades, I have been saying that for a long time and no one will listen.

And the rail companies are saying NO SICK DAYS, thus the stand off.

The House passed two versions of the bill that would settle the dispute.

One has 10 sick days, one has none.

Which one passes the Senate will depend upon the Repubs.
Actually, it's 2 separate bills. The first bill mandates a halt to the strike - based on recommendations given by the PEB. The second bill is the 7 days paid sick day bill. They both passed the House.

Actually, it's 2 separate bills. The first bill mandates a halt to the strike - based on recommendations given by the PEB. The second bill is the 7 days paid sick day bill. They both passed the House.
The sick day bill could set a precedent. Perhaps more private companies - say, over 100 employees - could be required to give their employees 7 sick days.

Forum List

Back