Biden sponsored censorship

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Yep, federal government is doing what the constitution prohibits.

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

Here is censorship Biden calling on social media to do what he is forbidden to do:

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets — please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop,” the president told the nation.

Democrats are all about "controlling the narrative".
November is coming fast, soon the primaries will be here, and then its all about the November election.
Xiden and the democrats are lame ducks already.
The polls say Trump was more populr.

Xiden looks more and more like the "cryptkeeper" every day.

When Trump talked about false information he was always shouted down and criticized. Even before the fake election stuff.

But basically Biden is saying "don't allow any information that goes against what we tell people." It isn't about truth, it's about what they want people to hear and know.

If we get any lefties on this thread, it will only be to defend censorship, or to defend Beijing Biden's violation of the constitution.

When I think about a lefty reading the opening post, it reminds me of Alistair the cat in this 16 second video:

When Trump talked about false information he was always shouted down and criticized. Even before the fake election stuff.

But basically Biden is saying "don't allow any information that goes against what we tell people." It isn't about truth, it's about what they want people to hear and know.
Indeed. What we are also seeing here is government sponsored censorship.

Lefties are painting a picture worth a thousand words in this thread. They are backing government sponsored censorship .

Forum List

Back