Biden slaps taxpayers in the face again with another $1.2 billion of student loans cancelled

The U.S. Supreme Court and even Nancy Pelosi have said it is illegal.

What would you call President Biden's actions? Magnanimous?

Especially with someone else's money and the fact that he'll be dead decades before the bill comes due. Despicable.

Largess.jpg

No they haven't. That was about something else. You people can't help conflating things. It's all you've learned to do, you ...

stupid monkeys.jpg

This is a new thing.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

fyi:
"If the changes to a contract are minor, the parties may simply handwrite them on the original document and sign or initial their names next to the new amendment. If a contract requires major changes, however, the contract may need to be renegotiated or possibly replaced before the modified version is signed.Feb 2, 2021" -- web link

Last edited:
It's the Democrat way. Teaching Americans that the government is your god, and your own bills, are all of our bills.

Biden administration to cancel another $1.2 billion of student loans​

Dang, so how much of that will it personally cost you at the end of the year once all is said and done?

So, I guess you'd be happy just putting a snail on the border. That's "ANY attempt"....

I'm more interested in attempts THAT WORK.

Stop being ridiculous.

The point is, you guys always challenge any effort to slow or stop the invasion.
For instance, take a look at Biden, he's fighting Abbott every fucking step of the way, no matter what they try, jackass Joe runs to the courts to stop Texas from protecting their own borders!

And by the way, I'll take these guy's word over yours that walls can work!

Walls Work​

The government needs to reign in on future student debt by limiting the amount a student can get. I would limit student aid to in-state community college and public universities and state colleges.

Taxpayers should not be funding entitled students to attend private colleges. If you can’t afford a private college located three time zones away so you can concentrate in a worthless major, why should the taxpayer fund that?

It's the Democrat way. Teaching Americans that the government is your god, and your own bills, are all of our bills.

Was that before, or after these republicans got their PPP loans forgiven?

loanforgiven.png

No, it's a function of Dimocrats buying votes and teaching Americans to be irresponsible.

CARES act, signed by Trump, resulted in a massive 'buying votes', to the tune $ 2 trillion big ones, which is how you are characterizing government largess, which led to these Repubs getting their PPP loans forgiven:

loanforgiven.png

so, you should look a little closer at reality before you too quickly stick your foot firmly in your mouth while contorting your head up your ass.

Student loan forgiveness makes sense for stimulating the economy because ppl can now actually go out and spend money on the economy and not on their student loans, but the government needs to get the fuck out of the student loan business altogether, not continue to forgive student loans! Under Bernie's plan student loans would have been completely wiped out and fully paid for. We would have had free public college.

CARES act, signed by Trump, resulted in a massive 'buying votes', to the tune $ 2 trillion big ones, which is how you are characterizing government largess, which led to these Repubs getting their PPP loans forgiven:

View attachment 906414

so, you should look a little closer at reality before you too quickly stick your foot firmly in your mouth while contorting your head up your ass.
miles_davis_so_what_meme-S.jpg

Which, as you know, has nothing whatsoever to do with the illegal cancellation of student loans.

If you want another thread on COVID-19 and how it was wrong for the government to help employers keep folks being paid after their jobs disappeared overnight. Go for it!

Stop being ridiculous.

The point is, you guys always challenge any effort to slow or stop the invasion.
For instance, take a look at Biden, he's fighting Abbott every fucking step of the way, no matter what they try, jackass Joe runs to the courts to stop Texas from protecting their own borders!

And by the way, I'll take these guy's word over yours that walls can work!

Walls Work​

I'm not being ridiculous, I'm making a point.

The "you guys will ALWAYS pour cold water on ANY attempt that is made." As if "ANY attempt" is okay.

I'm saying the govt should be smart about how it controls the border. Trump fanatics just want a wall because.... simply because Trump said "build a wall", because people are jumping on the first uneducated theory of how to stop immigrants.

No, the "you guys"... does not function with me. I'm not a Democratic voter, I don't support the Democrats. I've always been in favor of a controlled border that WORKS. But I guess for "you guys" there are only two ways to look at things, Dems and Reps and nothing more.

So you trust the govt more than me huh? Well....

We live in a representative democracy.

get over it.
Our republic will survive, even if you melt down, little snowflake.

How were the taxpayers represented when the old fool pretending to be president dumped $billions more in debt on those taxpayers?

The USSC has already ruled that Ayatollah Biden's sweeping transfer of debt is not permissible.

You have a problem understanding that the debt doesn't just disappear. I know, you were convinced that student debt relief meant that the debt just vanished, right? It magically disappeared?

That's not the case, pumpkin.

fyi:
"If the changes to a contract are minor, the parties may simply handwrite them on the original document and sign or initial their names next to the new amendment. If a contract requires major changes, however, the contract may need to be renegotiated or possibly replaced before the modified version is signed.Feb 2, 2021" -- web link

What party signed the contract that dumped another $138 billion in new debt on their shoulders?

Do you really think the debt just went away?

Education should be free. Imagine the how the economy would expand, if the best and brightest weren’t saddled with years of debt, as their careers get started.

Education should be free. Imagine the how the economy would expand, if the best and brightest weren’t saddled with years of debt, as their careers get started.

Well until that happens, if you enter into a contract that states you are obligated to pay your loan back, then you shouldn't be expecting other taxpayers to pay for your mistakes.

Forum List

Back