Biden Signs $1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill Into Law

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
President Biden on Monday signed into law a $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill at a boisterous ceremony outside the White House, sealing a major accomplishment of his first term.

In other news, Trump whines, Steve Bannon had his passport taken away, and Alex Jones gets his ass handed to him.

President Biden on Monday signed into law a $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill at a boisterous ceremony outside the White House, sealing a major accomplishment of his first term.

In other news, Trump whines, Steve Bannon had his passport taken away, and Alex Jones gets his ass handed to him.
"Bipartisan" :laughing0301:

60 Minutes last night provided the facts that the inflation is the product of the Greed of the Private Sector. I know that the willfully ignorant didn't watch the first two segments last night, and will read the simpleton's post above (post #2) and blame President Biden and the Democrats.

It's a theme of ignorance. Willfully or otherwise that has dominated intelligence debate; the large number of threads and posts are the product of closed minds and foolish remarks.

If only sheer stupidity as such were physically painful.^^^^
I know as a brainwashed functional moron you probably don't know the inflation is going on everywhere in the world because of supply chain problems because people don't want to work among fools like you who don't get vaccinated. The stupidest ignoramuses in the world, victims of the biggest scumbags in history. Donald Trump Rupert Murdock Putin and conservatives around the world.... There is money to be made fleecing the rubes.

60 Minutes last night provided the facts that the inflation is the product of the Greed of the Private Sector. I know that the willfully ignorant didn't watch the first two segments last night, and will read the simpleton's post above (post #2) and blame President Biden and the Democrats.

It's a theme of ignorance. Willfully or otherwise that has dominated intelligence debate; the large number of threads and posts are the product of closed minds and foolish remarks.
60 Minutes.....ROFLMFAO!!!

Way to go, Joe!

Accomplished 10,000 times more in one year than trump did in 4!
That's ridiculous...Joe has gotten Americans killed 10,000 plus times more than Trump....Joe has accomplished nothing good...the people do not like this infrastructure bill...evidence his poll numbers dropping like a rock after the bill passed the house.....

I'm so glad you listen to the truthiness of the non partisan 60 minutes.

I know that is where I seek all truth in the universe, I even have a shrine dedicated to them in my closet as I pray to them every day.

But really, everyone should already know that all our ills are caused by free trade, as well as the freedom to own guns, the freedom to gather and assemble when people want, the freedom to speak that might offend others or promote insurrections, etc.

All that can be known is that what we need is more government as taxation and government spending will cure all our ills

Those that can't see this are mere fools!!!

I remind you that trump and his fellow criminals shouted "INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK" over and over and over. He had four years to get a Bill done...but he would rather pass a tax cut to make the Super Rich....richer.

Kirk.jpg

Forum List

Back