Biden - several races won't be called for days, be patient.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
If democrats can't cheat, they can't win. While there is a long list of articles covering planned democrat voter fraud for the 2022 election, I will stick to this one since it is most recent. So, we are being warned to be patient for several races that will take several days after the elections to decide; translation - be patient, democrats need several days to commit enough voter fraud to hold on to the seats in these several races. Voter fraud is nothing new for democrats, they have a very long history of it.

I have mentioned in previous posts in regards to voter fraud that one possible solution is to require thumbprint scans through the use of Live Scan. It is simple, if a person wants vote, all they have to do is go to a city, county or state agency, show proof of identity and have their thumbprint scanned into the voter database. Now guess what, all those crying about voter ID laws in states being racist or whatever (actually they are crying because it hurts democrats in committing voter fraud), well now one would not have to show their ID! Their thumb being scanned would be all that is needed. Oh, but democrats would fight this big time, it would severely hamper their ability to cheat.

Well, here is the article. Prepare for mass voter fraud.

Amazing traitor Joe "knows" this will happen....

Yeah, the GOP wants all ballets counted by hand so it will take longer.

The French can do it but we can't?

French voters in Sunday’s presidential election will use the same system that’s been used for generations: paper ballots that are cast in person and counted by hand. Despite periodic calls for more flexibility or modernization, France doesn’t do mail-in voting, early voting or use voting machines en masse like the United States.

Last edited:
If democrats can't cheat, they can't win. While there is a long list of articles covering planned democrat voter fraud for the 2022 election, I will stick to this one since it is most recent. So, we are being warned to be patient for several races that will take several days after the elections to decide; translation - be patient, democrats need several days to commit enough voter fraud to hold on to the seats in these several races. Voter fraud is nothing new for democrats, they have a very long history of it.

I have mentioned in previous posts in regards to voter fraud that one possible solution is to require thumbprint scans through the use of Live Scan. It is simple, if a person wants vote, all they have to do is go to a city, county or state agency, show proof of identity and have their thumbprint scanned into the voter database. Now guess what, all those crying about voter ID laws in states being racist or whatever (actually they are crying because it hurts democrats in committing voter fraud), well now one would not have to show their ID! Their thumb being scanned would be all that is needed. Oh, but democrats would fight this big time, it would severely hamper their ability to cheat.

Well, here is the article. Prepare for mass voter fraud.

I love it. We don't need barcodes since thumbprints already exist. Put every American's thumprint in the database. Imagine all the ways that can be monetized, too.

I love it. We don't need barcodes since thumbprints already exist. Put every American's thumprint in the database. Imagine all the ways that can be monetized, too.

Palm prints are more secure. They read the blood vessels in your palm.

The only time elections are decided on election night is when the votes are so decisively one sided that a candidate concedes.

The actual vote counting always takes days

If the vote is close there is no concession and it takes time. This is nothing new

You don't get around much, eh?

Arizona's Republican attorney general has issued an opinion saying county officials can hand-count all ballots in at least five races from the Nov. 8 election, a move that gives a green light to GOP officials in at least two counties who have been clamoring for hand counts.

The Dems downgrading of our elections...not know the results for days, maybe weeks. there have been early voting is sioe places for a month...lordy how dumb that seems. We should all pressure the, hopetully, Rep controlled Congress to start making some real changes to all the extreme ways and times to vote. That would better serve to keep our 'democracy".

Forum List

Back