Biden scheduled to head to Delaware as Afghanistan crisis spirals

Yes , he did, but Trump loves to be in the spotlight, he will do anything to see his own face on the news
So what? You Dims worry so much about the personality of the person over whether or not they can actually do the job.

Isn't it strange how you never kept count of trumps golf trips during the covid crisis. How convenient.

As for the thousands stranded in Afghanistan, that's a lie and you cannot prove other wise. Check the figures you lying sod.

Check the figures?

Try reading the article he posted that directly quoted an estimate from the president stating the exact thing and even has a hyper link to it within the article.

If you don't know something then don't state it's a fact because not only does it make you look stupid, it also shows you biased and just want to argue a side even if it's 100% false.

Check the figures?

Try reading the article he posted that directly quoted an estimate from the president stating the exact thing and even has a hyper link to it within the article.

If you don't know something then don't state it's a fact because not only does it make you look stupid, it also shows you biased and just want to argue a side even if it's 100% false.

As if I will take instructions from a rabid repig like you. I'm not wrong. It's just you don't like being remindid of your hypocrisy.

didn't trump leave USA citizens to die from COVID because he did nothing To help them and said to the media to use bleach as a cure ?
No.........but watch foreign communists and trolls keep trying to spin shit.

You mistake wanting Biden out for the good of the country with rooting for the Taliban.

If the Afghan Kleptocracy had fallen on Trump's watch, you'd be here praising him for getting us out of there.

The funny thing. I don't have a problem with Trump signing the Doha Accords. I have a problem with him refusing to own them.

If the Afghan Kleptocracy had fallen on Trump's watch, you'd be here praising him for getting us out of there.

The funny thing. I don't have a problem with Trump signing the Doha Accords. I have a problem with him refusing to own them.
Stop changing the topic.....its not Trump's watch now is it??

Isn't it strange how you never kept count of trumps golf trips during the covid crisis. How convenient.

As for the thousands stranded in Afghanistan, that's a lie and you cannot prove other wise. Check the figures you lying sod.
Isn’t it strange that you have no comment on Harris saying when she was interviewed she doesn’t trust the Vaccine that Trump is encouraging Americans to take but you object to Trump’s golf? Please give us the exact figures. Why leave ANYBODY behind? Better yet, why leave ALL our Military Equipment behind you lying sod

Stop changing the topic.....its not Trump's watch now is it??

No, but it is his plan, his agreement and his idea to bail.

Isn’t it strange that you have no comment on Harris saying when she was interviewed she doesn’t trust the Vaccine that Trump is encouraging Americans to take but you object to Trump’s golf? Please give us the exact figures. Why leave ANYBODY behind? Better yet, why leave ALL our Military Equipment behind you lying sod

It wasn't our military equipment, it was equipment we gave to the Afghan Kleptocracy on the hope that they would fight our war for us.

Spoiler alert, they didn't.

Given Trump's long list of lies about Covid, Harris had every right to be cynical of his word on a vaccine.

No, but it is his plan, his agreement and his idea to bail.

It wasn't our military equipment, it was equipment we gave to the Afghan Kleptocracy on the hope that they would fight our war for us.

Spoiler alert, they didn't.

Given Trump's long list of lies about Covid, Harris had every right to be cynical of his word on a vaccine.
Please tell us what he lied about. If she felt that way she shouldn’t have had the vaccine

Please tell us what he lied about. If she felt that way she shouldn’t have had the vaccine

Well, he lied when he said it was a "hoax".

He lied when he said it would go away by Easter 2020.

He lied when he said that we had it contained.

He lied when he told people to drink bleach and use fish-tank cleaner as cures.

So, yeah, I wouldn't have taken a vaccine Trump was pushing on Trump's word alone.

Well, he lied when he said it was a "hoax".

He lied when he said it would go away by Easter 2020.

He lied when he said that we had it contained.

He lied when he told people to drink bleach and use fish-tank cleaner as cures.

So, yeah, I wouldn't have taken a vaccine Trump was pushing on Trump's word alone.
You are a Stupid Person. When this Virus first hit the US even Dr . Fauci said it would be over in a few weeks. Nobody in their right mind would think Trump was Serious. Another MORON who voted for a President that left American’s stranded in Afghanistan

You are a Stupid Person. When this Virus first hit the US even Dr . Fauci said it would be over in a few weeks. Nobody in their right mind would think Trump was Serious. Another MORON who voted for a President that left American’s stranded in Afghanistan

Any American stupid enough to get stranded in Afghanistan has no one to blame but himself.

No skin off my nose.

On the other hand, by my estimate, I lost about $30,000 as a result of TRUMP PLAGUE.

Any American stupid enough to get stranded in Afghanistan has no one to blame but himself.

No skin off my nose.

On the other hand, by my estimate, I lost about $30,000 as a result of TRUMP PLAGUE.
You’re right.. Trump spread the Virus ( Jerk)

didn't trump leave USA citizens to die from COVID because he did nothing To help them and said to the media to use bleach as a cure ?
He never told anyone to use bleach, you people that spread stupid lies need to shut up. After six years of stupid nonsense by the left they still spew garbage because they can't defend a damn thing Biden is doing.

The next 20 years the moronic left will keep saying but... but... but...Trump!

He never told anyone to use bleach, you people that spread stupid lies need to shut up. After six years of stupid nonsense by the left they still spew garbage because they can't defend a damn thing Biden is doing.

The next 20 years the moronic left will keep saying but... but... but...Trump!

It will take 20 years to undo the damage Trump has done.

It will take 20 years to undo the damage Trump has done.
Please tell us what “ damage” Trump has done. This Country will never get over the damage Xiden is doing and he’s been “ President” not even 8 months and he has
Stopped the Keystone Pipeline
Stopped Trump’s border Wall
Allowing thousands of Illegals to pour in; many who have Covid, Criminal Records, etc
Soaring Gas prices
Making it a LAW that Transgender BIOLOGICAL MEN can compete as women
The best;
Leaving AMERICANS behind in Afghanistan with traceable records of people they are hunting down and BILLIONS of dollars in OUR weapons
You are a JERK

Please tell us what “ damage” Trump has done. This Country will never get over the damage Xiden is doing and he’s been “ President” not even 8 months and he has
Stopped the Keystone Pipeline
Stopped Trump’s border Wall

Both of which were useless, so good.

Allowing thousands of Illegals to pour in; many who have Covid, Criminal Records, etc
Most of whom will be productive citizens. So good. I'm kind of glad we do that. I bet the Palestinians wish they had a wall to keep the Zionists out.

Soaring Gas prices
Again, worldwide problem... not really his fault.

Making it a LAW that Transgender BIOLOGICAL MEN can compete as women
Um... Okay. So what?

Leaving AMERICANS behind in Afghanistan with traceable records of people they are hunting down and BILLIONS of dollars in OUR weapons
Yes, the Zionists manipulated us into a stupid war, and he had to clean up the mess.

Forum List

Back