What now.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Let's move on from the republican bitching about Biden.
There must be something you would like to see the government do (apart from resign) which you think could benefit the nation as a whole. Name it.

I need free everything.

Money is such a drag man.

Just tell Bernie and Biden, they will understand. In fact, I think they are twins.

Last edited:
There must be something you would like to see the government do (apart from resign) which you think could benefit the nation as a whole. Name it.
No. Let's not.

Let's continue to call out idiocy and hold our leaders to account.

Besides, you've a cheek when all your hear out of nut-job leftists and Democrats is big bad orange man's pussy-gate, calling Mexican's rapists, injecting bleach, Russia, comments on Charlottesville, telling protestors to storm the Capitol Building etc etc.

All of which either untrue, no case to answer to taken severely out of context.

So no, let's not "move on" because it suits certain folk.

It's only just beginning.

Biden is President until either 2025 or 2029, so the bitching about his mistakes will keep on coming!
Well sure, from all the right wing insurrectionists that think democrats have flaws, but the FBI is slowly rounding them all up.

Well sure, from all the right wing insurrectionists that think democrats have flaws, but the FBI is slowly rounding them all up.
Biden won because of the fact mail-in ballots were so popular, and with the crackdown on them it will be harder for democrats and the fact is if anyone look at the redrawing of the House Maps the Republicans have a great chance of winning in 2022…

Biden won because of the fact mail-in ballots were so popular, and with the crackdown on them it will be harder for democrats and the fact is if anyone look at the redrawing of the House Maps the Republicans have a great chance of winning in 2022…
This goes deeper then that. The constant promoting of "democracy" over and over and never ending has led to useless people voting for other people who promise them the world in free stuff. So you can arrogant in your post. When I was a lot younger I wondered why people originally allowed to vote were just that. I know better now with a nation that has a fiat currency and everyone can vote for what comes with it. Saying that, I know there are problems and issues. All people want o live with some comforts in life. Its just that if going by history, this will end like others.

They way they moved on from bitching about Trump?

Dream on
They were not bitching but singing the praise of Donald “ The Marvelous “ Trump…

Show me one thread where anyone ever bitched about our great and wonderful leader Donald and when you link the millions of them then realize I agree the chances of anyone stop complaining about Biden is unlikely!

The best thing the government can do for us is to stop doing shit for us.

No. Let's not.

Let's continue to call out idiocy and hold our leaders to account.

Besides, you've a cheek when all your hear out of nut-job leftists and Democrats is big bad orange man's pussy-gate, calling Mexican's rapists, injecting bleach, Russia, comments on Charlottesville, telling protestors to storm the Capitol Building etc etc.

All of which either untrue, no case to answer to taken severely out of context.

Not one of the instances you quoted are untrue and you know it You liar.
In the next breath you call out idiocy and want them to be accountable. Or did you mean republicans should be above accountability? Do you ever read the hypocrisy you write?

You're not that smart.

Forum List

Back