Biden scheduled to head to Delaware as Afghanistan crisis spirals

Both of which were useless, so good.

Most of whom will be productive citizens. So good. I'm kind of glad we do that. I bet the Palestinians wish they had a wall to keep the Zionists out.

Again, worldwide problem... not really his fault.

Um... Okay. So what?

Yes, the Zionists manipulated us into a stupid war, and he had to clean up the mess.
I see there is no response to Joe’s closing the pipeline, Gas Prices rising, Illegal Immigration, Legally giving males the right to compete in Girls sports, locker rooms, etc.
The Zionists manipulated us into War so Joe had to clean up the mess? Is that why he left Hundreds of American’s behind with Foreign Nationals who helped us? Is that why he left a paper trial so the Taliban can hunt down and kill whoever helped the US?
Why did he leave Billions of dollars of our Military Hardware there?
You are one stupid GOY

I see there is no response to Joe’s closing the pipeline, Gas Prices rising, Illegal Immigration, Legally giving males the right to compete in Girls sports, locker rooms, etc.

So you have poor reading skills... I responded. Don't give a fuck about these problems. These are your hangups, not mine.

The Zionists manipulated us into War so Joe had to clean up the mess? Is that why he left Hundreds of American’s behind with Foreign Nationals who helped us? Is that why he left a paper trial so the Taliban can hunt down and kill whoever helped the US?

YOu mean a bunch of war profiteers who were left behind? Who had every opportunity to leave but didn't? Those "Americans".

The Taliban aren't going to kill any Americans... Some of the Afghan people might, because we've made their lives a living hell the last 20 years, but the Taliban have every incentive to send Americans home safely IF they find any.

As for the Afghan Quislings who helped up... sucks to be them.

Why did he leave Billions of dollars of our Military Hardware there?

Because the Military-Industrial Complex loves to make money...

Here's the real problem. We gave weapons to people expecting them to fight OUR war when they had no real interest. You think it makes a difference to the Average Afghani who their government is, given their government has been overthrown 8 times since 1972?

So you have poor reading skills... I responded. Don't give a fuck about these problems. These are your hangups, not mine.

YOu mean a bunch of war profiteers who were left behind? Who had every opportunity to leave but didn't? Those "Americans".

The Taliban aren't going to kill any Americans... Some of the Afghan people might, because we've made their lives a living hell the last 20 years, but the Taliban have every incentive to send Americans home safely IF they find any.

As for the Afghan Quislings who helped up... sucks to be them.

Because the Military-Industrial Complex loves to make money...

Here's the real problem. We gave weapons to people expecting them to fight OUR war when they had no real interest. You think it makes a difference to the Average Afghani who their government is, given their government has been overthrown 8 times since 1972?

YOU REALLY believe they aren't going to kill Americans? Still haven't answered my question; Joe left people behind that wanted to leave. Obviously you haven't been watching the News; The Taliban with OUR Weapons. Rifles, Drones, Night Goggles. etc. etc. You are stupid

YOU REALLY believe they aren't going to kill Americans? Still haven't answered my question; Joe left people behind that wanted to leave. Obviously you haven't been watching the News; The Taliban with OUR Weapons. Rifles, Drones, Night Goggles. etc. etc. You are stupid

If they wanted to leave, they should have left months ago.

No, I doubt the Taliban will kill Americans. They want international recognition and foreign investment. They won't get those by killing Americans. Does that mean that some Contractor won't get killed by an Afghan who blames Americans for making his life a living hell? Not necessarily.

As for our weapons... they aren't our weapons, they are weapons we gave them on the hope they'd fight our war for us. Which they refused to do.

I was straight forward as well.

Sure, Stalkergeorgio... Look, man, you got to stop following me around like I'm Jerry Garcia.

If they wanted to leave, they should have left months ago.

No, I doubt the Taliban will kill Americans. They want international recognition and foreign investment. They won't get those by killing Americans. Does that mean that some Contractor won't get killed by an Afghan who blames Americans for making his life a living hell? Not necessarily.

As for our weapons... they aren't our weapons, they are weapons we gave them on the hope they'd fight our war for us. Which they refused to do.

Sure, Stalkergeorgio... Look, man, you got to stop following me around like I'm Jerry Garcia.
Dumb dumb, you responded to me first, if anyone is the stalker it’s you and you usually start that shit after you get caught posting stupid which is every conversation I have with you.

Then stop following me around and acting stupid, Stalkergeorgio.
Then don’t respond to my post shithead. You responded to me. I don’t even read you fucking nonsense unless you respond to me first. You must be ignored a lot on this board, you seem to crave attention.

Then don’t respond to my post shithead. You responded to me. I don’t even read you fucking nonsense unless you respond to me first. You must be ignored a lot on this board, you seem to crave attention.
1630665522149.png

Well, he lied when he said it was a "hoax".

He lied when he said it would go away by Easter 2020.

He lied when he said that we had it contained.

He lied when he told people to drink bleach and use fish-tank cleaner as cures.

So, yeah, I wouldn't have taken a vaccine Trump was pushing on Trump's word alone.
Wow are you dumb.

Says the gay hypochondriac troll that can’t keep a job, if you want to discuss the topic fine, if not, go troll someone else. Dumb ass.
1630666869017.png

Um, wow, fantasizing about my sex life, and I'm really not sure where you get "hypochondriac"...

Oh, that's right.. because I don't think Covid is a Hoax like the One True God says.

I can keep a job just fine... I just like working for myself better.

Forum List

Back