Biden says trans people ‘made in image of God,’ parents must ‘affirm’ identity

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
President Biden released a video message to mark International Transgender Day of Visibility on Thursday, saying that transgender people are “made in the image of God” and that their parents should affirm their gender identity.

Biden, who as a senator backed an array of anti-LGBT legislation, slammed what he called “hateful bills” in several states that restrict transgender participation in girls’ sports and limit discussion of sexuality and gender identity.

“To everyone celebrating Transgender Day of Visibility, I want you to know that your president sees you — Jill, Kamala, Doug, our entire administration sees you — for who you are: made an image of God and deserving of dignity, respect and support,” Biden said in a video message name-checking the first lady, vice president and second gentleman

What a load of crap.

“for who you are: made in the image of God and deserving of dignity, respect and support,”
What does God look like?

Does he even have sexual organs?

Last edited:
Gods an ugly mother fucker then
1648751414509.png

Jesus says to love others as you love yourself, if you hate people then you hate yourself.

You project the hate Moonie not me. I know the Word of God, He let's people choose and in that choosing THEY chose their destiny.

When did you people destroy your ability to actually communicate thoughts?
Perhaps it is you who cannot properly filter the "communicated thought", here is a well communicated thought just for you and your people:
I don't "hate" anyone, Trans are not in God's image, they were when they were born but once they crossed that line it was no more.
I think the problem for you and your people is this:
All humans are made in God's image including the ones you hate.
You do not really believe that yourself so instead you have "created a god in your image" so as to be able to manufacture such faux claims about you and your people

and for the record all people really are "at least" equal to me, some are even better, but that's just me [and I suppose my people]!

Perhaps it is you who cannot properly filter the "communicated thought", here is a well communicated thought just for you and your people:

You do not really believe that yourself so instead you have "created a god in your image" so as to be able to manufacture faux claims about you and your people

and for the record all people really are 'at least" equal to me, some are even better, but that's just me [and I suppose my people]!

Sorry, I don't have a problem, I worship the God of the Bible.

You do not really believe that yourself so instead you have "created a god in your image" so as to be able to manufacture such faux claims about you and your people

and for the record all people really are 'at least" equal to me, some are even better, but that's just me [and I suppose my people]!
There is no God because no God could create such an abomination of a creature called Man.

President Biden released a video message to mark International Transgender Day of Visibility on Thursday, saying that transgender people are “made in the image of God” and that their parents should affirm their gender identity.

Biden, who as a senator backed an array of anti-LGBT legislation, slammed what he called “hateful bills” in several states that restrict transgender participation in girls’ sports and limit discussion of sexuality and gender identity.

“To everyone celebrating Transgender Day of Visibility, I want you to know that your president sees you — Jill, Kamala, Doug, our entire administration sees you — for who you are: made an image of God and deserving of dignity, respect and support,” Biden said in a video message name-checking the first lady, vice president and second gentleman

What a load of crap.
Most libs either dismiss God as non existent or hate Him for being a party pooper

Forum List

Back