Biden says 'no need' for Trump to get intel briefs due to craziness

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is right about Rump and security briefings.

The Orange Turd would sell-out his mother for a Big Mac.
Always trust a barely coherent almost dead dude with firm ties to Russia, China and Ukraine...right you dumbmotherfucker?
Hahahaha

Biden still jogs and rides a bicycle..He's NOT 100pounds overweight like Trump.

Trump never came down to work until 11 AM

Very good decision by Joe Biden. Trump will leak any briefing regarding domestic terrorism to the terrorists that mobbed the Capitol under his command.
And don't get me started on intelligence briefings about North Korea, Russia, or Saudi Arabia, whose murderous rulers are Trump's best friends.
Biden says 'no need' for Trump to get intel briefs - StarTribune.com
The twice impeached, former liar-in-chief would be quick to sell secret information to the highest bidder. He feels no loyalty to the United States, and never has.

Very good decision by Joe Biden. Trump will leak any briefing regarding domestic terrorism to the terrorists that mobbed the Capitol under his command.
And don't get me started on intelligence briefings about North Korea, Russia, or Saudi Arabia, whose murderous rulers are Trump's best friends.
Why would you share America's secrets with a mentally deranged, whack brain Putin puppet?

Always trust a barely coherent almost dead dude with firm ties to Russia, China and Ukraine...right you dumbmotherfucker?
Hahahaha

There are retards all over the world that can ride a bike and run so whats your point?
Hell,my Mother went for daily one mile walks even when she couldnt remember where she was. If it werent for the paths she followed and the front gates she would have wandered off the property.
Let me know when Xiden can do more than tie his shoes.

Hahahaha

There are retards all over the world that can ride a bike and run so whats your point?
Hell,my Mother went for daily one mile walks even when she couldnt remember where she was. If it werent for the paths she followed and the front gates she would have wandered off the property.

Biden is doing fine.

China owns Biden but Democrats think that's just fine and dandy.

You can say that again.

1612574187970.png

The sad part is that trump and his cronies have had so much access to our secrets, yet could never be trusted with them. Mike Flynn, for example, was trump's national security advisor, got pardoned after pleading guilty of lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians, then encouraged lame-duck trump to declare martial law. Oh, and he's got a brother at the Pentagon on Jan. 6 during the calls about sending the National Guard to protect the Capitol. And the Russians just hacked our federal agencies.

We don't know whether and to what extent that these people have compromised our national security. It's scary to think about the access that the Russians had during the trump administration. Their agent in the Oval Office probably planted moles in various agencies before he left. I wouldn't put it past him.

Last edited:
Why would you share America's secrets with a mentally deranged, whack brain Putin puppet?
I've always heard that former Presidents continue to have access to briefings so they can act in a consulting capacity to the sitting President on issues. President Biden has already said that's not needed--ie, he doesn't plan on looking to Trump for advice. So no need. End of story.

Hahahaha

Biden is doing fine.

Yeah right,he's hard at work supporting ....

No need for Joe to get them either, since he's not in charge.
Oh the delusions you sore losers will tell yourselves. Embarrassing.

Joe Biden has never made a "very good decision" in his life.

It looks like Biden made a good decision to run for president, doesn't it?

Trump's to busy golfing anyway...
Too
Learn English, faggot
You forgot the period at the end. Learn grammar.

Trump's to busy golfing anyway...
Too
Learn English, faggot
You forgot the period at the end. Learn grammar.
Periods are for queers

He'd sell the info if he had it.
Biden has it. And he's beholden to foreign governments.
That's a lie.

Stop telling lies.

You can go to hell for that.

Forum List

Back