Biden says 'no need' for Trump to get intel briefs due to craziness

Very good decision by Joe Biden. Trump will leak any briefing regarding domestic terrorism to the terrorists that mobbed the Capitol under his command.
And don't get me started on intelligence briefings about North Korea, Russia, or Saudi Arabia, whose murderous rulers are Trump's best friends.
Biden says 'no need' for Trump to get intel briefs - StarTribune.com
Trump's to busy golfing anyway...
Too
Learn English, faggot
That faggot was obviously home-schooled out of the back of a dildo shop.... by his 2 daddys....

Very good decision by Joe Biden. Trump will leak any briefing regarding domestic terrorism to the terrorists that mobbed the Capitol under his command.
And don't get me started on intelligence briefings about North Korea, Russia, or Saudi Arabia, whose murderous rulers are Trump's best friends.
He'd sell the info if he had it.
Biden has it. And he's beholden to foreign governments.
That's a lie.

Stop telling lies.

You can go to hell for that.
not a christian bend passively to my will.jpg

You'll understand if I don't take your theological advice. Or not. It makes no difference either way.

That's a lie.

Stop telling lies.

View attachment 453671

You'll understand if I don't take your theological advice. Or not. It makes no difference either way.
Disagreement is different. You don't have to resort to lies and crazy conspiracy theories to disagree.

unnamed.jpg

Joe Biden has never made a "very good decision" in his life.

It looks like Biden made a good decision to run for president, doesn't it?

Running for President is nothing, many people have won that position. But unlike many people, Biden will fail miserably, as he is already doing.

Veggie Joe talking about crazy.

Classic!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Meanwhile, the crowd surrounding Joe, and people in CONgress like Swalwell, are giving our secrets away. We have been sold out by these people, by The Biden Crime Family, his advisers and others.

Running for President is nothing, many people have won that position. But unlike many people, Biden will fail miserably, as he is already doing.
Actually, Biden is currently succeeding. Do you know why? It's because instead of running his mouth all day like Trump did, Biden is actually WORKING and addressing the nation's problems.

In politics, do you know how that's general described?

Trump was a show horse, and Biden is a work horse, and everyone can readily see the difference in how the two men approach the job of being a president.

That's a lie.

Stop telling lies.

View attachment 453671

Disagreement is different. You don't have to resort to lies and crazy conspiracy theories to disagree.

View attachment 453708
Cheer up. Maybe the government/tech industry cabal will silence me and you won't have to be exposed to dangerous ideas that hurt your feelings.

I'd worry about that with Biden...not Trump! Trump didn't even take pay for being President...Biden was cashing in before he even got elected!

Actually, Biden is currently succeeding. Do you know why? It's because instead of running his mouth all day like Trump did, Biden is actually WORKING and addressing the nation's problems.

Trump was a show horse, and Biden is a work horse, and everyone can readily see the difference in how the two men approach the job of being a president.
Biden works for about five hours a day, Dude! Some work horse! Give me a break...

Biden works for about five hours a day, Dude! Some work horse! Give me a break...
If Biden works only five hours a day (which I seriously doubt), that's got to be about 4 1/2 hours longer than Trump worked.

If Biden works only five hours a day (which I seriously doubt), that's got to be about 4 1/2 hours longer than Trump worked.
Do you remember the White House Press corps complaining about the long hours that they had to work covering Donald Trump, Mustang? I know you'd hate to admit something like this but when it came to "working" Donald Trump did a lot more of it than men much younger than him. Compared to him, Biden is the slacker of all time!

But let's be honest, Mustang! Joe Biden really CAN'T work long hours! He needs naps...A WHOLE LOT OF NAPS!...or else he says really dumb things!

Biden is a hider. He seldom makes any public statements and hides behind his press secretary. Even when Joe Biden comes out of his basement and talks to the press, the low-speed softball questions are all scripted in advance, and he gives scripted answers from what's being fed into his earpiece. And half the time, he can't even do that right.

Trump on the other hand was transparent: He appeared before the press regularly, and answered all of their questions. Even though the media's questions were really "gotchas" and they were constantly trying to trip him up.

Joe Biden is the least transparent "president" this country has ever had, even more than Richard Nixon. If he had to put up with the same bullshit from the press that President Trump did, he would storm off the stage and that would be the last we'd even see of him.

Why the fuck would Trump want to sit in on story time at Shady Acres? They have people to wipe the drool.

Biden is a hider. He seldom makes any public statements and hides behind his press secretary. Even when Joe Biden comes out of his basement and talks to the press, the low-speed softball questions are all scripted in advance, and he gives scripted answers from what's being fed into his earpiece. And half the time, he can't even do that right.

Trump on the other hand was transparent: He appeared before the press regularly, and answered all of their questions. Even though the media's questions were really "gotchas" and they were constantly trying to trip him up.

Joe Biden is the least transparent "president" this country has ever had, even more than Richard Nixon. If he had to put up with the same bullshit from the press that President Trump did, he would storm off the stage and that would be the last we'd even see of him.
Trump doesn't hide. He plays golf in the open while people die.

Forum List

Back