Biden Says He Took Control - Handlers Kick Out the Press

Something, something, something. More word-salad, more off-script as the meds wear out and they dismiss the press.

But was there truth in what he said?

Biden is allowed to shut down the conversation and refuse questions or debates, just like I'm allowed to put every liberal faggot on this board on "ignore."

You see? Biden is no better than I am. :laughing0301:

of course not you idiot. He's talking about trump trying to steal it with those fools at the capitol etcetera etcetera and all his stupid lawsuits all of which were laughed out of court etcetera and you still believe because you're a ******* ... ...

:huh1:

Obviously he was talking about controlling the press conference with those screaming idiots, what he should do more often.

Meantime, had Trump done that even once, not taken a single question, you would have labeled him a fascist dictator.

And now here you are stumping for an unelected fraud leader not having any accountability to the people.

That's very Venezuelan of you.

Then there was this.

nope
Meantime, had Trump done that even once, not taken a single question, you would have labeled him a fascist dictator.

And now here you are stumping for an unelected fraud leader not having any accountability to the people.

That's very Venezuelan of you.
You are an incredible brainwashed functional anti American idiot. There is no conspiracy of all election officers of both parties, all the lawyers in the Department of Justice and the FBI. There is only the conspiracy of the orange con man, Murdoch scumbag pundits and Internet conspiracy nuts, all making money off of fools like you. Change the channel read a book get some more tinfoil...

And you account for 999,999 of them with your bullshit that anything democrat is automatically good and anything GOP or Trump MUST be horrible.
Prove me wrong, brainwashed functional moron. Any examples? The last 40 years you have given us the biggest giveaway to the rich, garbage propaganda, corrupt bubbles and busts the stupidest wars ever not paying attention to Muslim terrorists. The GOP has been a total catastrophe since teddy Roosevelt hello lol. Screwed up the Treaty of Versailles, the League of Nations, the world economy with another corrupt bubble in the Great Depression, drove the isolationist clown car that allowed Hitler and Japanese militarists to run wild. Nixon omg Great job!

Prove me wrong, brainwashed functional moron. Any examples? The last 40 years you have given us the biggest giveaway to the rich, garbage propaganda, corrupt bubbles and busts the stupidest wars ever not paying attention to Muslim terrorists and an orange dictator wanna be con man OMG. The GOP has been a total catastrophe since teddy Roosevelt hello lol. Screwed up the Treaty of Versailles, the League of Nations, the world economy with another corrupt bubble in the Great Depression, drove the isolationist clown car that allowed Hitler and Japanese militarists to run wild. Nixon omg Great job!

Prove me wrong, brainwashed functional moron. Any examples? The last 40 years you have given us the biggest giveaway to the rich, garbage propaganda, corrupt bubbles and busts the stupidest wars ever not paying attention to Muslim terrorists. The GOP has been a total catastrophe since teddy Roosevelt hello lol. Screwed up the Treaty of Versailles, the League of Nations, the world economy with another corrupt bubble in the Great Depression, drove the isolationist clown car that allowed Hitler and Japanese militarists to run wild. Nixon omg Great job!

And the useless demtwats can't fix anything.

Forum List

Back