Biden says he STILL believes his son's laptop revelations were Russian disinformation

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Not my Hunter! Biden says he STILL believes his son's laptop revelations were Russian disinformation then calls Fox News reporter who asked question 'a one horse pony'

Joe Biden says he STILL believes Hunter laptop revelations were Russian disinformation | Daily Mail Online
22 Dec2020 ~~ By Nikki Schwab

President-elect Joe Biden said he still believed that the stories about son Hunter Biden's laptop were a Russian disinformation scheme, as he mocked the Fox News Channel reporter who asked about it.
Fox's Peter Doocy yelled up to Biden after he took questions from more favorable outlets onstage at Wilmington's Queen theater Tuesday: 'Do you still think that the stories from the fall about your son is Russian disinformation and a smear campaign, like you said?'
'Yes, yes, yes,' Biden answered on his way out. 'God love ya man, you're a one horse pony,' he told Doocy.
View Video:
During the Tuesday Q&A, Biden assured reporters that his Justice Department would run independently from the Democrat's White House.
'I promise my Justice Department will be totally on its own making these judgments about how they should proceed,' he said.

Comment:
The greatest fall blame in History for the Demorats.....and Biden knows that tune in one note!.....Russia! Russia! Russia!
Hmm.... One Horse Pony.... Joey Xi really needs to be put in a nursing care home for the mentally disabled.
Giuliani should release the full copy of Hunter's Laptop to the NY Post, and the Hill.... Let the public decide Hunter's and the Biden family's guilt or innocence.

1608711292678.png

Not my Hunter! Biden says he STILL believes his son's laptop revelations were Russian disinformation then calls Fox News reporter who asked question 'a one horse pony'

Joe Biden says he STILL believes Hunter laptop revelations were Russian disinformation | Daily Mail Online

President-elect Joe Biden said he still believed that the stories about son Hunter Biden's laptop were a Russian disinformation scheme, as he mocked the Fox News Channel reporter who asked about it.
Fox's Peter Doocy yelled up to Biden after he took questions from more favorable outlets onstage at Wilmington's Queen theater Tuesday: 'Do you still think that the stories from the fall about your son is Russian disinformation and a smear campaign, like you said?'
'Yes, yes, yes,' Biden answered on his way out. 'God love ya man, you're a one horse pony,' he told Doocy.
View Video:
During the Tuesday Q&A, Biden assured reporters that his Justice Department would run independently from the Democrat's White House.
'I promise my Justice Department will be totally on its own making these judgments about how they should proceed,' he said.

Comment:
The greatest fall blame in History for the Demorats.....and Biden knows that tune in one note!.....Russia! Russia! Russia!
Hmm.... One Horse Pony.... Joey Xi really needs to be put in a nursing care home for the mentally disabled.
Giuliani should release the full copy of Hunter's Laptop to the NY Post, and the Hill.... Let the public decide Hunter's and the Biden family's guilt or innocence.

People who wltgink the criminal Donald and his crime family are ok have no business commenting in anything.

sit down and be quiet

Somebody should send Hunter's infamous C-drive to wikileaks. We already knew that Quid pro Joe was lying when he said he knew nothing about Hunter's foreign business practices. And we know that he accidentally confessed on a live stream that he extorted the Ukrainian government to fire PG Shokin and replace him with a puppet.

And with the new revelations it also appears that Shokin is not the only prosecutor that Creepy pedo Joe got fired.

It's horrible!

Debate Now - The Biden-Ukraine corruption timeline. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

View Video:

Comment:

People who wltgink the criminal Donald and his crime family are ok have no business commenting in anything.

sit down and be quiet
It's Hunter's laptop, Loon!

View Video:

Comment:

And they elected this fucking guy President. Unbelievable.

He should give the investigators one week to put up or shut up... Then fire them.
Two and half years, $40M, 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, more than 230 orders for communication records, 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, 500 witnesses,

Forum List

Back