Biden says he ‘spoke to’ doctor who ‘invented’ insulin and died before he was born

Obvious follow up question to Biden... "Why were you thinking of Iraq during your speech on live tv and why did you think your son died there?"

Beau died because of what happened in Iraq. You should read up on his illness. Burn pit exposure may have caused his brain cancer. Losing a son is very difficult.

Last edited:
Beau died because of what happened in Iraq. You should read up on his illness. Burn pit exposure may have caused his brain cancer. Losing a son is very difficult.

So senile Biden claims his son died from burn pits without offering a shred of proof for this medical diagnoses?

So senile Biden claims his son died from burn pits without offering a shred of proof for this medical diagnoses?

My friend got sick and died after exposure to burn pits. Charlie was a master diver and previously healthy. Medical proof..nope. He was overdosed on steroids initially.

I am a decent person, and I won't spend any time worrying about if some anonymous person on the internet recognizes that. I certainly won't have my feelings hurt by an insulting, conspiracy theory spouting, MAGA trying to lecture me on civility. Fuck you,
This isnt about civility, tard. Its about having some fucking dignity and not being a pathetic 2-bit hack.
Im not MAGA, pedo defender.
Faggot.

You know your life is complete trash when you are a pathetic liar on the internet :lol:

Your personal attack is cheesy and Trump like. Bulldog is respected by many posters.
No one respects that faggot. Except for maybe other pathetic hacks. Like you.
Biden lied and that dipshit is gaslighting for that pedo.
Goddamn, you people are fucking twisted!

Probably referring to James Collip or Charles Best.
Hey dumbass, those are the two that patent it and sold it.
He fucking LIED! Goddamn, how hard is it for you people to just accept it?
You cult members blow my mind!
For the love of gawd, donate yalls brains to science. That shit NEEDS to be studied!

Hey dumbass, those are the two that patent it and sold it.
He fucking LIED! Goddamn, how hard is it for you people to just accept it?
You cult members blow my mind!
For the love of gawd, donate yalls brains to science. That shit NEEDS to be studied!

You haven't bothered to get the facts as usual.

1667479069910.png

This isnt about civility, tard. Its about having some fucking dignity and not being a pathetic 2-bit hack.
Im not MAGA, pedo defender.
Faggot.
Of course you are a MAGA You support MAGA candidates. MAGAs don't really have any policies, other than supporting trump and his acolytes, but if they did, you would support them too.

Of course you are a MAGA You support MAGA candidates. MAGAs don't really have any policies, other than supporting trump and his acolytes, but if they did, you would support them too.
What MAGA candidates do i support? Tell me! I would loooove to know!

I love breaking down hacks. You call them out on their bullshit, they get angry and go all binary on you :lol:
I halfway like about 2 pols right now but im "MAGA" all because im not a pathetic hack :lol:

What MAGA candidates do i support? Tell me! I would loooove to know!
I remember when the right wing might have had different ideas, but they were still honorable, and still had integrity,and were willing to work for the good of all when needed. MAGA has become a cult, consumed the right wing, and those things are no longer true. Any republican politician who publicly opposes the MAGA is quickly discarded. When you can demonstrate that more than a couple of your politicians have the balls to publicly oppose MAGA, you can rightfully reclaim the mantle of honorable right winger. Till then, you are just another crazy MAGA.

I remember when the right wing might have had different ideas, but they were still honorable, and still had integrity,and were willing to work for the good of all when needed. MAGA has consumed the right wing, and those things are no longer true. Any republican politician who publicly opposes the MAGA is quickly discarded. When you can demonstrate that more than a couple of your politicians have the balls to publicly oppose MAGA, you can rightfully reclaim the mantle of honorable right winger. Till then, you are just another crazy MAGA.
So I will chalk that up as ANOTHER lie. Thanks.
You cultists are so predictable, so you make this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy :thup:

So I will chalk that up as ANOTHER lie. Thanks.
You cultists are so predictable, so you make this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy :thup:
You are certainly allowed to believe anything you choose. I've seen many of the MAGA conspiracy theories. I don't think there is much you won't believe.

You are certainly allowed to believe anything you choose. I've seen many of the MAGA conspiracy theories. I don't think there is much you won't believe.
I ask you a direct question and you jump around the map and then start gas lighting :rofl:
Fuckin chump

I ask you a direct question and you jump around the map and then start gas lighting :rofl:
Fuckin chump
I never found you interesting enough to track every person you support, and I don't forsee that happening any time soon. I do know you often support MAGA idiology. Quit pretending to be something you are not. You are MAGA. Come out of the closet.

Forum List

Back