Biden says he may not speak to supporters Tuesday night after all

Based upon exit polling data Fox news is running, America is doomed! If that shit is accurate, that Harris has more Americans liking her then not, that 63% believe the nation is going in wrong direction, that 53% don't like Pence, that the democratic party's favorable/unfavorable is 49-49% compared with GOP's 58% unfavorable, then folks America is doomed! There is a host of other shit FNC is blazing away with, to much to list, if any of the above is accurate & true, the United States has fallen! I'm not kidding you, that shit is either utterly fabricated or its over in an absolute laugher for Biden/Harris....

Based upon exit polling data Fox news is running, America is doomed! If that shit is accurate, that Harris has more Americans liking her then not, that 63% believe the nation is going in wrong direction, that 53% don't like Pence, that the democratic party's favorable/unfavorable is 49-49% compared with GOP's 58% unfavorable, then folks America is doomed! There is a host of other shit FNC is blazing away with, to much to list, if any of the above is accurate & true, the United States has fallen! I'm not kidding you, that shit is either utterly fabricated or its over in an absolute laugher for Biden/Harris....

Calm down.
Hey sport, I'm just passing it along, if that exit polling is accurate, then nobody will need to wait until tomorrow, or whenever to find out who won, it will be all over by 8pm central this evening, I am not pulling for this shit, just pointing it out... If this shit is even remotely accurate its gonna be a landslide for Biden/Harris...

Backtracking on an earlier commitment to address the nation Tuesday night regardless of the election results, Joe Biden said Tuesday that he may wait to speak if the race remains tight.
Key word here: results. If there are no results yet, what would either of them have to say?
That's when they are supposed to thank everyone who worked on their campaign and of course the American people who voted. Sitting it out is pretty lame.

He wants to wait until tomorrow. Has this happened before other than Hillary last year?

Backtracking on an earlier commitment to address the nation Tuesday night regardless of the election results, Joe Biden said Tuesday that he may wait to speak if the race remains tight.

"If there's something to talk about tonight I'll talk about it. If not, I'll wait until the votes have been counted the next day,” Biden told reporters in Wilmington, Delaware.

Asked what results he’d need to see Tuesday night to feel confident he was on track to win the election, Biden nodded to Florida.

“If Florida came in by 1 it's over. Done. If Florida doesn't come in and what happens is the early vote occurs in some other states, I think we're going to do well in them and we're going to re-establish that 'blue wall,'” he said.

“You can't think of an election in the recent past where so many states are up for grabs,” Biden said, referring to, “the idea I'm in play in Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida.”

Beijing Biden is a true dotard! :eusa_doh:

He’ll hide like Hillary did when her ass was kicked by Trump. lol

They don't want Biden coming out and announcing anything too early because if he loses, they don't want to concede anything until the lawyers have had a chance to analyze any way they can legally challenge it this time.

Key word here: results. If there are no results yet, what would either of them have to say?
That's when they are supposed to thank everyone who worked on their campaign and of course the American people who voted. Sitting it out is pretty lame.
Yes, terrible! I'm going to rush out and change my vote right now!

Calm down.
Hey sport, I'm just passing it along, if that exit polling is accurate, then nobody will need to wait until tomorrow, or whenever to find out who won, it will be all over by 8pm central this evening, I am not pulling for this shit, just pointing it out... If this shit is even remotely accurate its gonna be a landslide for Biden/Harris...
CNN has an equally dismal poll for Biden. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's still an hour and a half before we know anything, so keep all body parts inside the car and hold on.

No need for all that. Plus most of Creepy Joe's supporters will be too busy rioting and looting.

No need for all that. Plus most of Creepy Joe's supporters will be too busy rioting and looting.
You really think so? I don't.

Calm down.
CNN has an equally dismal poll for Biden. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's still an hour and a half before we know anything, so keep all body parts inside the car and hold on.
Its really very, very simple, this is not hysteria, panic, or a dose of shingles, if those exit polls are even close to accurate, then its all over! I hope they are not, but I am smarter than most, and when the majority of a nation turns to corrupt sources for information, and those sources are lying to them over the course of years, and actively suppressing actual necessary information, censoring it, or as we all now know, censoring the few reliable sources of information, then you have vastly greater power in such an environment where a nation relies upon public voting, that exit polling cannot be accurate, if it is the nation is lost to China... :wink:

Calm down.

I get that.

This country will survive.

It survived Bush, Obama, Trump....and it will survive Biden if he's elected.

Calm down.
Its really very, very simple, this is not hysteria, panic, or a dose of shingles, if those exit polls are even close to accurate, then its all over! I hope they are not, but I am smarter than most, and when the majority of a nation turns to corrupt sources for information, and those sources are lying to them over the course of years, and actively suppressing actual necessary information, censoring it, or as we all now know, censoring the few reliable sources of information, then you have vastly greater power in such an environment where a nation relies upon public voting, that exit polling cannot be accurate, if it is the nation is lost to China... :wink:
Kennedy said it...what you can do for your country. And all this is, is voting the one for our nation. I understand that now better then ever. Unfortunately a percentage of our population do not. The night's young.

Calm down.

I get that.

This country will survive.

It survived Bush, Obama, Trump....and it will survive Biden if he's elected.
You have no idea what you are talking about, clearly so! Before you spout that shit to people, you need to go and read the "green new deal" and all of the other shit Harris has planned for you, she is gonna be president, that is just a fact, she is radically left of center, Obama by comparison would qualify as Reagan-democrat compared to where she stands, Biden is not gonna last six months in office. That you would cop that BS at this stage indicates to me, how in absolute denial some of you really are, we will not survive this as a nation, or rather Americans will not survive it, you have no idea what is coming for you... You'd best pray the data coming in is BS, if its true and accurate no American will ever again cast a meaningful vote! :wink:

BTW, for folks who haven't seen FNC's voter analysis, here it is, its of course being masturbated by the resident Marxists, and why not, if it is true they have succeeded in crushing out all independent thought, check it out because FNC pulled it down, likely because it was so absolutely devastating,

Last edited:
He wants to wait until tomorrow. Has this happened before other than Hillary last year?

"If there's something to talk about tonight I'll talk about it. If not, I'll wait until the votes have been counted the next day,” Biden told reporters in Wilmington, Delaware.

Asked what results he’d need to see Tuesday night to feel confident he was on track to win the election, Biden nodded to Florida.

“If Florida came in by 1 it's over. Done. If Florida doesn't come in and what happens is the early vote occurs in some other states, I think we're going to do well in them and we're going to re-establish that 'blue wall,'” he said.

“You can't think of an election in the recent past where so many states are up for grabs,” Biden said, referring to, “the idea I'm in play in Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida.”
It could be that his lewy bodies are tormenting him. Old age with brain damage ain't for sissies. :(

He did speak and did a fine job. Trump spoke as well. He said what he thought. People forget Trump is not a politician yet they all expect him to act like one.

Good speech's by both.

Say again? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back